Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have a question, maybe already answered: for every contact I have with store support, being both for the US or the UK store, the answer are always coming from the mail adress: helpdesk@sandbaguk.com. (so it seems from UK)

Is that the same for you ? That would explain why I don't have answer from the US store yet, maybe ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FINALLY recieved my copy of the NTAE PC...
    Now just waiting on the AV PC. Let's hope i don't have to wait as long for that one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [Shep] View Post
    FINALLY recieved my copy of the NTAE PC...
    Now just waiting on the AV PC. Let's hope i don't have to wait as long for that one.
    WTF such a long time...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hi Ruben,

Thank you for your email.

If you have checked your junk mail and there is no shipping email then we are most likely experiencing some slight delays in the shipment of your order.

Since our take over from Firebrand we have been dealing with a large number of backdated orders. As a result of these some orders are delayed, and in some instances we require more stock before we can ship your items to you.

We appreciate how frustrating this can be and for that we sincerely apologise, but rest assured we have your orders and we are doing our best to get your items to you as soon as possible.

Your patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated

Best regards,

Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.
    I seriously am not going to order anything until NIN gets a distribution company that knows what the fuck they are doing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    I have a question, maybe already answered: for every contact I have with store support, being both for the US or the UK store, the answer are always coming from the mail adress: helpdesk@sandbaguk.com. (so it seems from UK)

Is that the same for you ? That would explain why I don't have answer from the US store yet, maybe ?
    That would be correct. The customer service team works on UK time so that's why they can take a day or two AFTER you initially email them to get back to you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I was able to pick up the package containing my PC and shirt yesterday. Didn't get a chance to open it though. I will once I get in. Hoping it's not full of angry wasps.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    That would be correct. The customer service team works on UK time so that's why they can take a day or two AFTER you initially email them to get back to you.
    This is largely a myth, I live in UK and response times have been equal to everyone else usually 11 days or so..

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    They're going to refund my shirt because after asking Alex via email about exchanging it for another shirt for the same price, they are unable to do so because they're waiting for stock on EVERY. SINGLE. SHIRT. Allegedly.

I guess I don't need another black t-shirt.
    wtf

How are you going to run a merch store when you have no merch to sell? This is crazy.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    wtf

How are you going to run a merch store when you have no merch to sell? This is crazy.
    haha it's not like they were doing anywhere close to a good job when they actually did have stuff in stock, so..

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    haha it's not like they were doing anywhere close to a good job when they actually did have stuff in stock, so..
    Its so weird, I haven't bought anything online in a LONG time (not since the NTAE release). I bought a pair of sunglasses for my dog yesterday from amazon with an expected arrival date of wednesday. I laughed because well, who has ever had a good experience with an online retailer? I got a text message (!) and an email (!) with a tracking number (!) that works (!) stating that my dog sunglasses will be arriving on MONDAY (!!!!!!)

So much joy, I forgot other merchants and stores knew what they were doing. Incredible.

(By the way the sunglasses were $11 shipped to my house!)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    !!! Dude when you get those packages LET ME KNOW. If it's not sandbag i'm ordering that physical component fucking immediately.
    So I Ordered the journal and stickers on August 28th. It was shipped on August 30th and received them today. The shipment came from Austin Texas via Onelive fulfillment and was shipped DHL to USPS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Its so weird, I haven't bought anything online in a LONG time (not since the NTAE release). I bought a pair of sunglasses for my dog yesterday from amazon with an expected arrival date of wednesday. I laughed because well, who has ever had a good experience with an online retailer? I got a text message (!) and an email (!) with a tracking number (!) that works (!) stating that my dog sunglasses will be arriving on MONDAY (!!!!!!)

So much joy, I forgot other merchants and stores knew what they were doing. Incredible.

(By the way the sunglasses were $11 shipped to my house!)
    Yep pretty much felt the same way when I ordered stuff the other day that said "Guaranteed Delivery by Thursday". I was like "Oh man, I hope I at least get it Friday so I can have my ipad charger for my trip on Saturday". Was flabbergasted when Canada Post showed up at my work first thing this morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Received my copy of TF yesterday in the post (in Australia, from UK store, no tracking number). Was just flatpacked in a cardboard envelope. Both bottom edges were damaged, LPs are ok. Going to ask for a replacement cover however.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    I was able to pick up the package containing my PC and shirt yesterday. Didn't get a chance to open it though. I will once I get in. Hoping it's not full of angry wasps.
    It's safe (as an aside, it was shipped from OneLive). And once my replacement Broken sleeve comes in, that will mark the end of my transactions with nin.com until I hear things are changing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We're making progress!!

I've been able to get some communication going with Sandbag. Yesterday they asked for my paypal account (for my NTAE refund) and then today I got this:
    If you don't have to pay anything to redirect your mail as it's their fault you should try to redirect your items. Otherwise, if they are asking for money, please refuse them and we will provide a refund so that you can place a new order.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

(somehow, everyone's playing the blame game...)

Meanwhile, yesterday I gave DHL a call about my mysterious package (that was stuck in the Cayman Islands), only to discover that this was in fact the same shipment they had called me about on the day prior... So it's not "The Fragile" after all. Although I did get a new tracking number and it should arrive TODAY.

Then... This morning I called GemWorldwide in the UK regarding a separate tracking number (the one in Sandbag's email, originally attributed to ukmail) and discovered that their package being sent back to them via DHL and that they didn't have the new tracking number yet. So I asked for the old one, only to discover that it was the same package from DHL all along!

In other words, I should FINALLY receive Deviations 1 today !!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Received ADD VIOLENCE psychical :-) component + shirt today, all good, store-eu.nin.com to Slovakia, ordered 1st day. No violence towards me in that shirt, too. ;-)

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    ugh....I'm going t order NTAE 12" here in a couple of days...someone take my credit card away so I dont make the mistake of getting in bed with Sandbag again

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I now have everything I ordered, after all the emails, shipping notifications and then none, contents not in proper packages, orders split for some reason, and months of waiting... I finally have it all.

And a 2nd FREE copy of The Fragile Deviations.... haha. I should just sell it for cost/value or give it away or something. I don't need two.

I'm excited for the next round of releases... but I'm skeptical about ordering (although of course I will ASAP from NIN.com) but... yeah, this is so crazy how bad it's been.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    FINALLY got my NTAE physical element!

Thanx sandbag!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Has anyone ordered the black NIN logo shirt from the store? Curious to see what it looks like in person, as it's back in stock now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    ugh....I'm going t order NTAE 12" here in a couple of days...someone take my credit card away so I dont make the mistake of getting in bed with Sandbag again
    You'll be fine—I received NTAE on the revised timeline Trent outlined after the switchover, and both TF and TFDev1 within two days of ordering. All unharmed. Order away, and enjoy one of the best sounding LP releases by this band.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While asking around for the PC not arriving to Mexico, I got this from Sandbag. It's incredible. I hope they are not doubting on coming to a resolution just because they assumed I thought it was a CD.

"I just want to confirm that you know the booklet is the physical component.
    https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...dle-digital-ep
    There is no CD or digital booklet.

If this is what you mean and it's still missing then please come back to us.

Kind Regards,
    Bex, on behalf of Customer Service team "

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got my deviations replacement today.

It's also damaged.

Fuck me.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    two more records showed up today. In a hurricane. They look good. Can't wait to give them a spin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywolfe View Post
    Received my copy of TF yesterday in the post (in Australia, from UK store, no tracking number). Was just flatpacked in a cardboard envelope. Both bottom edges were damaged, LPs are ok. Going to ask for a replacement cover however.
    Got a response from Sandbag within 24hrs, apparently they will send a replacement sleeve. Good news is, the vinyl was not damaged in transit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everything I have ordered has showed up with relatively little hassle - including an order from the US store despite my being in the UK.
    Th only outlier is my AV Physical Component. Should I start worrying? Consumer capitalism is great and all...when you actually get your goods and they are NOT damaged.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    Got my deviations replacement today.

It's also damaged.

Fuck me.
    Update:

Uk office does not want to send a replacement, only a refund. I will check in after I call the LA office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ordered the Fragile on January 31st. I live in the UK.
    I've received all the other items but no sign of the Fragile.
    Sandbag have said to allow an additional 10 days from when the other items were received. Now today they are just saying "allow more time", stated there is no tracking and can't even provide a date of dispatch.
    They take at least 4 days to reply to an email. This is possibly the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lordfalconer View Post
    Ordered the Fragile on January 31st. I live in the UK.
    I've received all the other items but no sign of the Fragile.
    Sandbag have said to allow an additional 10 days from when the other items were received. Now today they are just saying "allow more time", stated there is no tracking and can't even provide a date of dispatch.
    They take at least 4 days to reply to an email. This is possibly the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.
    Had the same answer for the Broken EP lost somewhere in the channel (actually I may blame the french post on this one... But as there's no tracking...). It is very strange that for some emails, I have the answer within 24 hours, for others, within +240hours. At least they always answered to me, and I received (almost) everything yet, even replacement sleeves...

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    shit bag e-mailed me this morning. (I had e-mailed them a month ago) apparently, they still have no ide what they are doing. They asked if I received my package, which arrived about 3 weeks ago. lol