Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    Update:

Uk office does not want to send a replacement, only a refund. I will check in after I call the LA office.
    Update 2: back in touch with the Sandbag US COO, and things seem to be running more smoothly.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    got the copy of NTAE i ordered a week ago, packed very well with bubble wrap in a mailer that was an appropriate size, sent from Onelive fulfillment. sad this one is a gift because the fingerprinting on it is way cooler than on my copy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I ordered Not The Actual Events Vinyl in July ,and I ordered Broken Vinyl in August . Broken I received first no hassle at all . But here I am still waiting for NTAE Vinyl. I emailed Sandbag so many times and I still get the same answers,saying contact us again if you don't revive your order in 10 days . It's very confusing,anyone else having this same issue ?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I ordered the $50 merch pack on the nin store (shirt, hat, keychain, bs) and when it arrived I was horrified that the shirt was XS. I couldn't fit that shirt on my 5 year old nephew!!!

I looked up my order, sure enough I left the shirt size on the default SX setting, so it was my mistake. The shirt is exclusive to the combo pack (or with a physical component order, but I had that already). I emailed sandbag and they'll send me a correct size for no charge, they just asked me to return the XS and that I pay for the return shipping. Very happy with this solution!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The vinyl that I ordered basck in December was meant to be gifts for my husband's birthday(in January) and law school graduation(in May). He just got the results of his bar exam yesterday and I'm still missing 3 of the vinyl I ordered, which they claim to have sent but have no proof. Sandbag is now ignoring my emails and I'm furious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Placed an order for the Vietnam vinyl today. Threw in a t-shirt just for kicks. FLAC file download went smoothly. Now, we wait...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    UGH ! Was so excited. Last week Sandbag finally sent me a tracking number for what I thought was the physical component bundle for Add Violence. Checked it on Friday and the status said "Delivered". I send everything to my work but I had Friday off I was excited to come in this morning to get my physical component bundle only to find a letter sized envelope that contained the NTAE physical component instead... which I already have.

I guess I'll keep this one sealed and start emailing Sandbag for the proper tracking number. My order status for Add Violence has said "Fulfilled" for weeks now. Why couldn't they have sent a second copy of each of the records instead of the physical component LOL.
    Update: SO after them giving me the same tracking number for the last order which they shipped the wrong item. I finally received the proper tracking number for the correct item (or at least I hope it's the correct item).

Last update to the tracking info was that it arrived in Canada and if my tracking number for the last order is any indication I won't get any more tracking updates until 10 days later when it says it was delivered.

So I sit and wait...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    Placed an order for the Vietnam vinyl today. Threw in a t-shirt just for kicks. FLAC file download went smoothly. Now, we wait...
    Same here. At least this isn't a pre-order "THIS LP WILL SHIP IN LINE WITH THE RELEASE DATE ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2017"
    Fingers crossed about the couriers and the packaging though!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I ordered TVW from Amazon because I'm not a masochist.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Dear NIN store/Sandbag,

All I want is to be able to order Vietnam War, Before The Flood, Patriots Day, Quake, The Slip, With Teeth, Year Zero, Add Violence, Pretty Hate Machine, and Ghosts in one big order using my discount code. You can send them to me whenever is convenient. Seriously. Take all of my money right now. Do whatever you want with it. Have fun. I don't care. Just let me order everything all at once so I don't have to constantly decide whether to buy one or two items without the discount or wait until more become available for a big order.

Also, it seems like people are having issues using their discount codes on Vietnam War. Stop being dicks.

Kisses,
    Brian

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    ^^ Seriously, how fucking awful would it be if the discount code expires before the second batch of Definitive Editions become available?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Should have a download code within, right? Good plan.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Should have a download code within, right? Good plan.
    If it's like the other releases, it should.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    ^^ Seriously, how fucking awful would it be if the discount code expires before the second batch of Definitive Editions become available?
    Probably wouldn't work on them anyway.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My copies of Broken, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile showed up today. No physical damage to the records thankfully, the sleeves have slightly crushed/tattered corners though. Probably doesn't help they were shipped in a cardboard box with basically no padding I imagine.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Still no shirt refund. Just sent this email off.

Good evening.

Today is September 16th. I was told via this email that I would have my t-shirt refund within 3-5 working days. It has been 6 business days and 9 actual days.

I will be frank with you. I am not doing this fucking dance with you guys. Send me the refund as soon as you are humanly able to. I am awaiting my PayPal notification.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Still no shirt refund. Just sent this email off.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Now you’re gonna get 4 refunds and 3 shirts, all in extra small.

And a Deviations sleeve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My copy of Deviations arrived yesterday with a damaged sleeve, sent from the NIN UK Store. Honestly, how fucking hard is it to package vinyl correctly??! My copy of NTAE came from the US Store and arrived in mint condition, bubble wrapped and all. How did everyone else find dealing with Shitbag in regard to damaged sleeves? I'm definitely hitting them up as I didn't pay NZD$150 for a LIMITED EDITION vinyl that arrived looking like a piece of shit.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayshabowler View Post
    My copy of Deviations arrived yesterday with a damaged sleeve, sent from the NIN UK Store. Honestly, how fucking hard is it to package vinyl correctly??! My copy of NTAE came from the US Store and arrived in mint condition, bubble wrapped and all. How did everyone else find dealing with Shitbag in regard to damaged sleeves? I'm definitely hitting them up as I didn't pay NZD$150 for a LIMITED EDITION vinyl that arrived looking like a piece of shit.
    how's the music sound

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    how's the music sound

I'm thinking that the sound is a bit irrelevant, considering Sandbag has been fucking things up since they took over from Firebrand. I could be wrong, but I think dude is kinda like I was - I paid $80 + shipping for this supposed "Limited Edition" instrumental vinyl (which is sold out, then available at shows, then sold out, then available on the site again, then available autographed by the band in Chicago), and it arrives damaged. The frustration outweighs the audio, especially if you're either a) a collector, b) someone purchasing a gift assuming it wouldn't arrive in trash-bin condition or c) someone who's waited 9+ months to receive an item that was fucked from the packing stage.

The audio is fantastic, and I love Deviations. However, the hoop jumping to receive a replacement sleeve and whatnot is a a mindfuck, and nobody deserves that shit considering the product we've ordered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajoobatron View Post
    I'm thinking that the sound is a bit irrelevant, considering Sandbag has been fucking things up since they took over from Firebrand. I could be wrong, but I think dude is kinda like I was - I paid $80 + shipping for this supposed "Limited Edition" instrumental vinyl (which is sold out, then available at shows, then sold out, then available on the site again, then available autographed by the band in Chicago), and it arrives damaged. The frustration outweighs the audio, especially if you're either a) a collector, b) someone purchasing a gift assuming it wouldn't arrive in trash-bin condition or c) someone who's waited 9+ months to receive an item that was fucked from the packing stage.

The audio is fantastic, and I love Deviations. However, the hoop jumping to receive a replacement sleeve and whatnot is a a mindfuck, and nobody deserves that shit considering the product we've ordered.
    Agreed. Audio sounds fucking great. But as an avid collector/musician/music enthusiast, it's extremely disheartening to receive a "limited edition" record with bent sleeve corners due to poor packaging. I'm going to be incredibly pissed if they won't at the very least send me a replacement sleeve.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayshabowler View Post
    Agreed. Audio sounds fucking great. But as an avid collector/musician/music enthusiast, it's extremely disheartening to receive a "limited edition" record with bent sleeve corners due to poor packaging. I'm going to be incredibly pissed if they won't at the very least send me a replacement sleeve.

You'll get a replacement sleeve, you just have to be firm about it and send them pictures of the damage. Took damn near 2 months for mine to arrive, but hopefully the backlog of orders is cleared and you get your's sooner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Vinyl??? I cannot find the 3LP on Amazon. Please share a link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnilimbO View Post
    The Vinyl??? I cannot find the 3LP on Amazon. Please share a link.
    https://www.amazon.com/Vietnam-War-B...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my LP from sandbag. Got a duplicate of Deviations. Contacted Sandbag, they let me keep it, and so I gave it away on reddit.

Also not ordering the TVW vinyl yet. I mean..even The Fragile with all that deluxe bananas was cheaper that TVW currently is.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Funny you should say that, I just tried to use my code for the first time and it was rejected as not being valid any longer. I have opened ANOTHER trouble ticket with Sandbag to see what happened. I'll keep everyone posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Bajoobatron View Post
    I I paid $80 + shipping for this supposed "Limited Edition" instrumental vinyl (which is sold out, then available at shows, then sold out, then available on the site again, then available autographed by the band in Chicago)
    I think it's safe to assume that this is no longer a limited edition as it has been repressed due to the defects found in the first batch. Since Sandbag didn't collect the damaged copies, there is going to be way more copies out in the wild than TR had originally planned which sucks. At this point I wish I had waited and tried my luck at getting one of the many units that were given away by fans for free.
    Last edited by NotoriousTIMP; 09-17-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I ordered a very special edition vinyl from the parlor trick it’s pretty damn elaborate and from what I understand each one is very personalized.I ordered last week, got a shipping notice and a delivery time of tommorow. Still no TF DE........

weird.

thought about ordering the new Vietnam OST....

nope!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey kids! Order your Vietnam OST from shitbag today and receive your personalized dent bend or crease on your vinyl sleeve!!! Or better yet get it months down the road or maybe even not at all!!!! Order now!!!! Because it might be out of stock only to show up at a concert venue near you! You could even pre order now but then get the merch quicker by attending the next concert!!!

Lol

until the store is fixed I will gladly listen to the Apple Music version.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthemoment View Post
    So I ordered a very special edition vinyl from the parlor trick...
    The "Gold-Blooded" version? God damn I want that thing. Did Vinyl Eyezz refer you by chance?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Funny you should say that, I just tried to use my code for the first time and it was rejected as not being valid any longer. I have opened ANOTHER trouble ticket with Sandbag to see what happened. I'll keep everyone posted...
    Wait Seriously? The email states it's valid for 1 year! Did sandbag send out a bunch of invalid codes?!