Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Hate-M.../dp/B004AV5H3A

2xLP 180g 2010 remaster, Prime-eligible. I'm assuming that's the remaster you're all talking about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just realized that there are people that fucked the same day as ordering their NIN stuff who will probably have their babies before they get their NIN records (in decent condition anyway)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So i sent a ticket to Sandbag last thursday about my damaged Deviations Disc 1 and sleeve... Got no updates so i decided to hit them up on twitter about it and in 5 minutes they replied saying they were gonna ship me a replacement... So anyone having problems getting ahold of Sandbag i'd propose to look up their twitter and when you see that they posted in the last 10 minutes hit them up right away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    ...probably have their babies before they get their NIN records (in decent condition anyway)
    The babies or the vinyl?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post

2xLP 180g 2010 remaster, Prime-eligible. I'm assuming that's the remaster you're all talking about.
    That's it. It's completely unavailable on Amazon UK.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    The babies or the vinyl?
    The records of course, who cares if babies are mint condition

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Received my copy of NTAE. Not only was the mailer completely and 100% trashed, but the record, although in a perforated plastic bag to open up, can tell it's warped to shit and the entire bottom of the jacket is separated from the glue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Everything finally arrived today. NTAE vinyl, perfect condition and the bundle. Shipping box was in bad shape though. No shipping info whatsoever....just a FYI for those of you worried it's not coming, because i was convinced it disappeared.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    NTAE and TDS arrived in Jersey today. No damage whatsoever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They originally sent the women's version of the Birds shirt instead of the mens version.

The replacement has just arrived....they sent me another women's shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Update: all my stuff is still listed under preshipment and has been since august 11th! So yea 10 days and o movement. I'd almost rather not have any information.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post

Well it could be. No way to tell if this is the Universal (UMe) or Bicycle pressing. I'm leaning towards UMe as when I followed your link Amazon indicated I purchased this already in November of 2010. At that point I received the UMe variant. It does mention Bicycle in the description though I guess. They could just as easily have both versions and it's a crapshoot as to which you are sent. I know the 2 labels are affiliated, but I don’t know the whole story. I do know there 2 variants though... one with the “UMe” logo and the other with Bicycle’s. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by cheddamash; 08-21-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    I got one of my Add Violence orders in the mail today.

What I ordered:

1 grey knit beanie with NIN logo

1 NIN hoodie

1 NIN Add Violence t-shirt

2 NIN keychains

2 NIN journals

2 NIN sticker packs

What I actually received:

2 grey knit beanies with NIN logo

2 NIN hoodies

1 NIN keychain

1 NIN sticker pack

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

The journals I can understand; they're still being produced. I e-mailed them and told them I wanted my other keychain and sticker pack sent 2-day FedEx, since that was the only option they bothered to give me when I placed the order initially.

I didn't bother to tell them about the extra hoodie and beanie they sent me, because they're going to need me to be as warm as humanly fucking possible if I receive my deluxe vinyl packages in any condition less than pristine..

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Cool. NTAE vinyl sleeve is fucking rolled on the right side. Thats 100% of vinyl packaging damaged.

Cool.

Fucking Great.

Fuck this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smakweasle View Post
    Update: all my stuff is still listed under preshipment and has been since august 11th! So yea 10 days and o movement. I'd almost rather not have any information.
    Same boat but since the 12th.
    i received the canned response of its been shipped, blame USPS. Well, back in December I paid 56$ for fast shipping. I'm pissed now more so that I'm looking back at that number and seeing how shitty the packing has been.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry to ask....

But are people not getting notifications of shipping? I ordered The Fragile, Broken and TDS DEs.... like two weeks ago but never got any notice after initial purchase.

I find it really frustrating (I have had similar issues as everyone else with no emails and hard to track down shipping orders and shit) .... that even on new orders we get nothing, it's just a mystery after purchase.

My Add Violence shirt arrived with the PC as well, so that's good news.

I also ordered NTAE back in December on 12" and haven't received a damn thing, is everyone else getting theirs or are many of us still waiting? So annoying.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    I got one of my Add Violence orders in the mail today.

What I ordered:

1 grey knit beanie with NIN logo

1 NIN hoodie

2 NIN keychains

2 NIN journals

2 NIN sticker packs

What I actually received:

2 grey knit beanies with NIN logo

2 NIN hoodies

1 NIN keychain

1 NIN sticker pack

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

The journals I can understand; they're still being produced. I e-mailed them and told them I wanted my other keychain and sticker pack sent 2-day FedEx, since that was the only option they bothered to give me when I placed the order initially.

I didn't bother to tell them about the extra hoodie and beanie they sent me, because they're going to need me to be as warm as humanly fucking possible if I receive my deluxe vinyl packages in any condition less than pristine..
    Hey! What size is that hoodie? I'll trade you a deviations vinyl for the extra hoodie and a beanie if the hoodie is medium!
    Last edited by tony.parente; 08-21-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post
    Sorry to ask....

But are people not getting notifications of shipping? I ordered The Fragile, Broken and TDS DEs.... like two weeks ago but never got any notice after initial purchase.

I find it really frustrating (I have had similar issues as everyone else with no emails and hard to track down shipping orders and shit) .... that even on new orders we get nothing, it's just a mystery after purchase.

My Add Violence shirt arrived with the PC as well, so that's good news.

I also ordered NTAE back in December on 12" and haven't received a damn thing, is everyone else getting theirs or are many of us still waiting? So annoying.
    My order from last week was split and I only got an email for the Prick LP. I sent email asking what was up since their email said the 'LAST' item had shipped. No spam guard on that account. I ended up getting both parts before I got a reply from sandbag. The 2nd PC I got an email about the day before I received it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finality893 View Post
    My order from last week was split and I only got an email for the Prick LP. I sent email asking what was up since their email said the 'LAST' item had shipped. No spam guard on that account. I ended up getting both parts before I got a reply from sandbag. The 2nd PC I got an email about the day before I received it.
    You ordered the Prick LP last week?

If so that's fucked. Because I ordered it a few weeks ago and they said they'd not get any in and had none and they refunded me for it.... ? Fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post
    You ordered the Prick LP last week?

If so that's fucked. Because I ordered it a few weeks ago and they said they'd not get any in and had none and they refunded me for it.... ? Fuck.
    Indeed. I ordered on 8/14 Prick, TDS & Broken. I wanted the colored vinyl for Prick, but was too late. Got the black lp. Amazon was sold out so and my local record store is 60ish miles each way and they don't tell you over the phone stock.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Hey! What size is that hoodie? I'll trade you a deviations vinyl for the extra hoodie and a beanie if the hoodie is medium!
    They are both a large, which is my size

Normally, I would trade, but I already own 4 copies of Deviations, two of which I never asked for nor paid for. Sandbag is now literally sending me free, expensive merchandise with every order I place, because they're unable to perform simple everyday motor functions like reading and paying attention. I would actually feel kind of bad if they weren't such a shitty excuse for a distributor.

At this rate, I'll be able to open up my own NIN pop-up store and perhaps help some of these people actually get their hands on stuff they paid for close to a year ago..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Well it could be. No way to tell if this is the Universal (UMe) or Bicycle pressing. I'm leaning towards UMe as when I followed your link Amazon indicated I purchased this already in November of 2010. At that point I received the UMe variant. It does mention Bicycle in the description though I guess. They could just as easily have both versions and it's a crapshoot as to which you are sent. I know the 2 labels are affiliated, but I don’t know the whole story. I do know there 2 variants though... one with the “UMe” logo and the other with Bicycle’s. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I received the Bicycle version as was advertised. Some of these older NIN vinyl have light surface scratches so are not super clean sounding for example during STICNH on PHM2010. Looks like manufacturing related, but annoying non the less. Perhaps vinyl manufacturing wasn't so hot 7 years ago. Completely unlike the latest vinyl (ok I currently only have deviations, but that might change today!).
    Last edited by afors; 08-22-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sideofham View Post
    That's it. It's completely unavailable on Amazon UK.
    Looks like you can still get it in UK (not on Amazon UK)-
    http://www.juno.co.uk/products/nine-inch-pretty-hate-machine-2010-remastered/412639-01/

I really wish I'd bought my copy from Amazon last Dec rather than NIN.com. That way the sleeve corners would have been intact and it wouldn't have come in woefully inadequate packaging from the US.
    Same goes for BFTF (in April) and Ghosts (which I still haven't received a reply about my ticket about it being warped).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't ordered any vinyl at all from the site and it sounds like I should steer clear of this. I did order the AV PC and a keychain (should have got more stuff to make the $18 shipping fee to New Zealand worth it!

I got an email on Aug 5th advising my keychain is on the way and I got it in my hand two weeks later. Haven't heard anything re. my AV PC at all but according to the store my order fulfilment status is fulfilled. Am I going to get my PC at all?

That's my little whine for the day. I feel for those of you who pre-ordered and are still waiting.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Looks like you can still get it in UK (not on Amazon UK)-
    http://www.juno.co.uk/products/nine-...red/412639-01/
    And here! Always reliable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    March:
    Me: Where is my PC?
    NIN: You ordered the NTAE LP and the PC together and you're not american, so fuck you, you have to wait till both are available.

August:
    NIN: Here's your NTAE LP, asshole.
    Me: Where the fuck is my PC?

Edit: Gee, within 10 minutes this happened:"We are very sorry to hear you have not yet received your NTAE physical component. We will send out out to you today Royal Mail First class untracked. It should be with you very soon. Apologies for the delay."
    Last edited by Henrie_Schnee; 08-22-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So my shipment of vinyl has been in "pre-shipment" for exactly a week now...meaning I was provided a tracking number for the parcel, but it appears it has not been processed at all. Anyone else experience this?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwistorm View Post
    Haven't heard anything re. my AV PC at all but according to the store my order fulfilment status is fulfilled. Am I going to get my PC at all?
    My AV PC package has been sitting as 'Fulfilled' since I basically ordered it. I've opened a support ticket asking whether 'Fulfilled' hopefully means something other than 'Our system says we've packed/sent your order' but haven't had any response back at all as of yet after a week (surprise surprise).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I haven't had any problems, so I haven't emailed them, but I got an email back from them thanking me for my email. I think my sanity just went a little, too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Just sent this to Sandbad:

"If my order from last year hasn't shipped in the next few days, I was wondering if I cancel it, request a refund from you, and then place a new order for the 4 records from my initial order in December with overnight shipping, if I would actually receive the refund and the order overnight.

Please answer the question honestly and forego the cut and paste response, thank you."

I know the idea of getting a refund and placing a whole new order seems like actual insanity, but the person who placed an order and received all their shit in four fucking days has given me a weird sort of hope and, as of right now, I'm more looking forward to never interacting with Sandbag again than I am to receiving these records.
    Without saying too much you might then end up with a full refund and multiple orders on your door step....