Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I just randomly received 2 extra deviations vinyls, an extra The Fragile DE vinyl, 2 tour shirts, a 7" Add Violence vinyl, a keychain and NTAE on CD. Top that!!
    Oh, and NIN 2013-2014 on Bluray.
    2 deviations in the same package?!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    They sent me a Tapeworm vinyl and a Tension Tour Blu-Ray and a copy of the Closer single on cassette

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don`t know if any of you guys knew but SRC Vinyl is selling a bunch of reissues now... Here`s the link : https://www.srcvinyl.com/searchanise...ine+inch+nails

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiffTHF View Post
    Don`t know if any of you guys knew but SRC Vinyl is selling a bunch of reissues now... Here`s the link : https://www.srcvinyl.com/searchanise...ine+inch+nails
    Everything seems to be backordered...

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Boy, for a one-time, "when it's gone, it's gone" pressing, Deviations 1 sure is making the rounds! It was sold out and then resurrected again on at least four different occasions in the store over the past six months, and that's not even taking into account the plethora of replacement copies shipped out due to Shitbag completely sucking at their job. Now it's popping up on online sites left and right. Ten to one says Barnes & Noble and FYE have it in stock next Friday, at this rate..

Hilarious to see the Discogs flippers still trying to shuck this thing for $150+, too. Man, are they going to be pissed, lmfao

You believed in all your lies, didn't you..?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part, and now we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nin View Post
    Just received this email.

Thank you for your email.

We thank you for all your patience while we have attempted to resolve your issues.

Sandbag and NIN have parted ways meaning that the only action we can take to resolve this matter is to refund you.

Should you wish to re-purchase your item(s) you should be able to do so once the store reopens.

Below we have included some answers to some of the questions you may have.

Damaged Items:

If we have sent you an item and have not already sent you a replacement then we will issue a refund.

ALL stock has been returned to the manufacturer meaning that we can not send anything out.

Firebrand Refunds:

If you placed an original Firebrand order then the ONLY way we can refund you is through Paypal. This is due to Sandbag not having access to any of your previous payment information. For us to process this we will need either your email address linked to your Paypal or Paypal.me link.

Please make sure that you set your Paypal to receive payments.

All unprocessed Firebrand refunds will be processed as a matter of urgency.

Non Firebrand Refund

This will be processed immediately and will take between 3-5 days to appear on any statement.

Discount Codes:

We are unable to confirm at this point if the existing discount codes will work when the store reopens, this will be dependent on Live Nation.
    I received this email now as well. I responded with an itemized list of things I've either not received or received damaged, my Paypal email and link, and total amount due. Today they responded with THE EXACT SAME FUCKING EMAIL I JUST RESPONDED TO!!!!!!11

For the lack of god, I can't wait for this nightmare to be over with.

Last edited by cheddamash; 11-11-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Everything seems to be backordered...
    everything is in pre-order... i'm assuming they are taking over for sandbag...

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I raised hell on twitter, and NIN HQ sent me an awesome care package (My Fragile Deviations vinyl [UNDAMAGED FINALLY] an anxiety beanie, a poster for the 10/21 show, stickers and a tote bag) and sandbag just refunded me the amount of me ENTIRE order, not just the $80 for my Fragile. 11 months has been a long wait, but I'm FINALLY a satisfied customer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    11 months....

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'll explain further. I got my NTAE vinyl issue resolved pretty quickly. I fought tooth and nail for a passable quality copy of Deviations. First copy had SMASHED corners. Second copy had a bent and RIPPED spine.

P.S. Nicola Harris better not come around my neighborhood, because she's gunna get an earful. For an operations manager, she has literally NO tact or respect for customers.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Friday's come and gone, still no new website.

6 more days until AV vinyl/NTAE cd release. Glad I pre-ordered them on amazon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    P.S. Nicola Harris better not come around my neighborhood, because she's gunna get an earful. For an operations manager, she has literally NO tact or respect for customers.
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one to have problems with this specific idiot. She better never come to brazil for a trip or I'll make sure someone pee on her soup. A fucking imbecile with no manners to treat a customer whatsoever. This person is responsible for (by far) one of the worst experiences I've ever had and trust me, I buy plenty of shit online every single day and I never had anything close to this - and I dealt with lots of scammers on eBay and alibaba.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by augustobt View Post
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one to have problems with this specific idiot...
    So is Nicola the new Kim from Sandbag? Up until recently Kim was the reigning Terrible Customer Service Champion of the World.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    So is Nicola the new Kim from Sandbag? Up until recently Kim was the reigning Terrible Customer Service Champion of the World.
    From all my back and forth with them I think that Nicola is the operations manager and Kim was just a shitty customer service operator. I havent heard or seen any posts from this Kim in a while so... I've only dealt with a Bex and Alex.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nin View Post
    From all my back and forth with them I think that Nicola is the operations manager and Kim was just a shitty customer service operator. I havent heard or seen any posts from this Kim in a while so... I've only dealt with a Bex and Alex.
    Alex was fine.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    WTF, I haven't even received the email stating that NIN has split from them. I'm done buying stuff directly. I'll just wait until it hits Amazon from now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Friday's come and gone, still no new website.

6 more days until AV vinyl/NTAE cd release. Glad I pre-ordered them on amazon.
    (there isn't a NTAE CD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    (there isn't a NTAE CD)
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We'll see more definitively come the 17th, but as of now Amazon seems to thing a CD release is incoming.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimaton View Post
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We'll see more definitively come the 17th, but as of now Amazon seems to thing a CD release is incoming.
    Oh, I ordered it too, months ago, but...there is no NTAE CD.
    We should be getting an email from Amazon on...I don't know...the 16th or 17th saying that the item isn't in stock or that the date has been moved or that it's "currently unavailable" because they can't actually say "it was never real".
    They'll say, "hey we get that you wanted this and we don't have it now; you can totally cancel your order or just wait til it's here, your choice".

But there is no NTAE CD.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    We should be getting an email from Amazon on...I don't know...the 16th or 17th saying that the item isn't in stock or that the date has been moved or that it's "currently unavailable" because they can't actually say "it was never real".
    They'll say, "hey we get that you wanted this and we don't have it now; you can totally cancel your order or just wait til it's here, your choice".

But there is no NTAE CD.
    They said that stuff about dates on the Add Violence CD and that was a thing so I'm quietly optimistic

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

But there is no NTAE CD.
    If there is indeed no NTAE CD, there's a ton of retailers that are confused about it's existence. Given TR's vinyl mission statement I think it's confusing that he'd revert back to CDs too, but he obviously had a change of heart on his whole large vs "small plastic disks" stance. I think the existence of the AV CD is telling. If he's making a trilogy of EPs he's not going only make 1 or 2 of them on CD. Given this, the release being 5 days away, and all of the retailers claiming it exists, I think it's a safe bet to assume it's real.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Does Trent even have a say in which format they should be distributed in? With him being on Columbia now I’d guess it would be the execs decision if they feel they can move CD’s and be profitable.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Does Trent even have a say in which format they should be distributed in? With him being on Columbia now I’d guess it would be the execs decision if they feel they can move CD’s and be profitable.
    the add violence cd was distributed by capitol, so evidently the columbia deal is done @ least in the US.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    the add violence cd was distributed by capitol, so evidently the columbia deal is done @ least in the US.

Yes, thanks. I did mean Capitol.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    They said that stuff about dates on the Add Violence CD and that was a thing so I'm quietly optimistic

If there is indeed no NTAE CD, there's a ton of retailers that are confused about it's existence. Given TR's vinyl mission statement I think it's confusing that he'd revert back to CDs too, but he obviously had a change of heart on his whole large vs "small plastic disks" stance. I think the existence of the AV CD is telling. If he's making a trilogy of EPs he's not going only make 1 or 2 of them on CD. Given this, the release being 5 days away, and all of the retailers claiming it exists, I think it's a safe bet to assume it's real.
    Don't get me wrong, I want there to be a NTAE CD, I play digital, CD and vinyl in my house, but Reznor mentioned there was going to be an AV CD, nothing about an NATE CD. There's also the fact that, since it popped up on retailers' sites, it's been listed as an "import" which feels slippery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't get me wrong, I want there to be a NTAE CD, I play digital, CD and vinyl in my house, but Reznor mentioned there was going to be an AV CD, nothing about an NATE CD. There's also the fact that, since it popped up on retailers' sites, it's been listed as an "import" which feels slippery.
    It says there is a NTAE CD and it's due on 17th Nov 2017 on Norman Records (UK) link is here

CD, £9.99, UMC3432
    CD on Universal
    This pre-order item is due in from our supplier on 17th November 2017 but delays are possible.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Another thing that gives me hope is amazon in Europe having Universal as label, makes me think it’s an official source

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Also 2017 discounted LPs are listing on this EMP(UK) site all the 2017 releases as well as NTAE CD.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    It says there is a NTAE CD and it's due on 17th Nov 2017 on Norman Records (UK) link is here

CD, £9.99, UMC3432
    CD on Universal
    This pre-order item is due in from our supplier on 17th November 2017 but delays are possible.
    Thanks for this, I just cancelled my amazon orders and used this instead since shipping is so much less from within UK!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not sure why the vinyl and CD's are popping up in general record store listings in UK but only on Amazon in US so far.
    Perhaps LiveNation are going to be shipping all the CD/records for North America but everyone else around the world get it via general distribution.
    Maybe there won't be a store-uk.nin.com any more. I guess we'll all know soon enough 17th Nov is now only 4 days away!