Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hes aware of it, trust me. It's a bit of an open secret that he has a username on this forum.
    Yeah but he just posts in the Narcissism thread
    Narcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism X

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Yeah but he just posts in the Narcissism thread
    Narcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism XNarcissism and Voyeurism X
    He fantasizes about sticking his tip into the peanut butter thread from time to time as well.

Sandbag was supposed to send me a new TF (with tracking) last month because the discs themselves were fucked during production. I don't know if I'll ever see it... Guess I should ask for a refund/status update soon, but they're exhausting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So after getting my Fragile: Deviations vinyl back in July with no issue or damages, I came home yesterday to another Deviations vinyl.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    we should start an ETS-based marketplace just so sell all the extra copies of Deviations people have. we'll do a better job shipping them than sandbag or firebrand

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksonar View Post
    I realise I'm echoing the displeasure of many with my first post here. But is there any way to escalate the concern, try to field a message directly to Trent or the band, as I'm not sure he's fully aware this has been happening?
    He’s aware. I just don’t think he really gives a shit. No apology or “distribution fuck-up mission statement” has been offered. The only thing we’ve heard from Camp NIN since this whole thing began was an announcement that there were more items you could purchase (through Sandbag) on the official site.

A few of us tried to bring it to his attention here and on his social media platforms, but were scolded for going against The Man. Like you, many of us here had good intentions of supporting the band directly when we bought directly from the site, but this has been a virtual “fuck you” to a lot of his fans and many simply aren’t planning to buy from the NIN store again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    He’s aware. I just don’t think he really gives a shit. No apology or “distribution fuck-up mission statement” has been offered. The only thing we’ve heard from Camp NIN since this whole thing began was an announcement that there were more items you could purchase (through Sandbag) on the official site.

A few of us tried to bring it to his attention here and on his social media platforms, but were scolded for going against The Man. Like you, many of us here had good intentions of supporting the band directly when we bought directly from the site, but this has been a virtual “fuck you” to a lot of his fans and many simply aren’t planning to buy from the NIN store again..

Thats my take on it. And I've made that clear to the reps at Sandbag.

This thread goes deeper than my issues of receiving damaged goods (repeatedly), and having requests for better packaging fall on deaf ears. I couldn't imagine if I ordered a color vinyl and received nothing. Bad enough to pay $80 for a Limited anything to have it show up folded or bonked.

Ill see how my replacement sleeve arrives. And if anything gets resolved for others here. If the situation stays the course, I'm done. To have $2-300 worth of vinyl show up damaged is unacceptable. And 'if' TZ knows about this, he needs to make good by those customers who have put up the cash as paying fans / customers. Time will tell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have noticed that the merch booths at the shows have had vinyl so if they have vinyl at the show tomorrow I will buy all that I don't have. Unfortunately unless they have new releases I pretty much have it all, I need a Hesitation Marks and a Pretty Hate Machine Remaster vinyl but I have everything else.

Sandbag sucks ass, I only had a problem with the Prick vinyl the first one got fucked up and the second one was damaged but not as bad, I gave up after that. Plus Sandbags customer service sucks, if I want condesending, belittling emails I will contact an ex-girlfriend. I lucked out because Deviations, The Fragile, The Downward Spiral, Broken, NTAE, and The Vietnam War showed up in great condition and I consider myself lucky. I bought NBK and Lost Highway from the old distributor.

I hated the whole Sandbag experience, I would rather buy direct from the artist, but if I can figure out another way to get With Teeth, Year Zero, The Slip, Patriots Day, Quake, and ADD VIOLENCE from from another distributor that knows how to ship vinyl then I will buy it from them. I am hoping some of these titles will be at the merch booth tomorrow.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Don't know about the others but AV at least is on amazon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Don't know about the others but AV at least is on amazon.
    Thanks I will look for that I bought Gone Girl, and Before The Flood from Amazon.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hello from another new member of the selected extra vinyl club!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it partly restored my faith in this company because they packaged it perfectly this time.

Each vinyl was packaged separately, with bubblewraps and styrofoam corner protection so they weren't even slightly damaged. A perfect mint copy arrived.

If this is any indication that they are paying attention to what we've said, maybe the next batch shouldn't be a fiasco.
    Last edited by Lerxto; 10-19-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Hello from another new member of the selected extra vinyl club!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it partly restored my faith in this company because they packaged it perfectly this time.

Each vinyl was packaged separately, with bubblewraps and styrofoam corner protection so they weren't even slightly damaged. A perfect mint copy arrived.

If this is any indication that they are paying attention to what we've said, maybe the next batch shouldn't be a fiasco.
    Which album? Deviations seems to have upset the most buyers, given its cost and 'limited' run.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksonar View Post
    Which album? Deviations seems to have upset the most buyers, given its cost and 'limited' run.
    Not The Actual Events and The Fragile.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wouldn't know if I'm getting extra vinyl sent to me because the fools kept sending all of my orders to my old address 1500 miles away!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    So this is related, but also unrelated simultaneously. Recently I purchased a few albums online (non NIN albums) from both Ebay and from an artists merch distributor, and BOTH of these were shipped Media Mail - USPS. The one from Ebay was delayed, and ended up being delivered 5 days late (looked like it had been through the wringer). The other one, from the specific artists merch distributor was ALSO sent Media Mail USPS and although it has an expected delivery date of TODAY, I will put my entire paycheck on betting that it will also be delayed at least 3 to four days.

After the first debacle, I contacted USPS and they basically said that anything sent Media Mail is ALWAYS last priority, and often times arrives days after their scheduled delivery day. I dont recall SandVag using Media Mail, but it wouldnt surprise me if they in fact did, and that was the cause of all of the delayed, damaged goods. I really want to tell anyone that every ships vinyl again to NEVER use Media Mail. Shit straight up sucks.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I dont recall SandVag using Media Mail, but it wouldnt surprise me if they in fact did, and that was the cause of all of the delayed, damaged goods.
    Sandbag is indeed using Media Mail most of the time. They straight up told me. They're picking the cheapest method possible and shipping in bulk (likely waiting til they have several pallets stacked up to get a bigger discount). After they provided me 2 tracking #s that have still yet to be scanned by the post office 3 months later, I insisted they ship my remaining vinyl Priority (not to mentioned I paid way more that sufficient postage to do so). They refused saying they don't have any control over who (???), when, nor how previous Firebrand orders get shipped out. All previous 50,000 Firebrand orders are on paper, seemingly with 1 shortbuser casually shipping them when they feel like it.

With there being about 3 vinyl left that aren't out of stock, I'm REALLY hoping this is the end of Sandbag and we're moving to vendor #3 for any future orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Replacement sleeve for Deviations arrived yesterday. 100% mint, with inner sleeves. It was packed in a protective large envelope, then bubble wrapped inside that. Inside that was a 12" 'pizza box" taped shut with corner protection and styrofoam peanuts. The sleeve itself was singly wrapped in something like Saran.

That was how how I hoped the original item would be shipped. Maybe this is a learning lesson from it (?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    As stated in other threads AV EP now being listed in parallel distributors HMV(UK) and Amazon (US) with a pre listing on Amazon (UK) (no preorder available yet). HMV (which is another big UK music /media chain) says it will be "Dispatched prior to release date" of 17 Nov 2017. Perhaps new distribution methods are being run in parallel for AV as a tester before next round of DE's. Maybe the aim is to have multiple outlets so we choose our own favourite based on our shipping experiences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My (Australian via US store) Sandbag story:
    Placed my order in mid-July, after saving for the items that I wanted. Fragile, Fragile Deviations, Broken, Downward Spiral, NTAE + AV PC.
    A month later, raised a ticket as nothing seemed to be happening with my order. Received a quick reply, the one about "Will be shipping later this week"
    Another month later, no confirmation email, no change to order on website. Emailed them again. They wanted me to confirm my address, so I do...
    Another reply (it is now 27th of Sept) - "I have forwarded this to our shipping dept - will get back to you"
    Send them another email on 12th of Oct, having heard nothing and nothing changing with my order status (has been "Fulfilled" since it was first placed)
    Reply says "Apologies for the delay, your order has been reinstated and we'll arrange a resend"

Now, still no tracking email or change to order in online store. Pretty sure most of the items in my order show as "Sold Out" in the store now too.
    I keep looking at my collection here and wondering if I can be bothered any more, fantasising about various methods of destruction in some bizarre indirect revenge ritual, and generally wondering wtf.

To be continued...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So are they out of the Vietnam LPs?

I ordered that and the recently re-stocked Natural Born Killers one... email said everything was good to go, order was shipped, etc.

Shows up with only the Natural Born Killers LP in the box, no mention of anything else. I don't understand why this is so difficult.... this is literally the most basic thing possible... at least it should be!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    http://www.nin.com/online-store-update-2017/

UPDATE!

THE NIN STORE IS UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE AND NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS FOR THE TIME BEING.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT AN OUTSTANDING ORDER, GO HERE.

THE STORE WILL BE BACK UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Add me to the "Extra LP" club.

I had replacement Deviations and Broken sleeves sent to me, which both were damaged. Sent in a request for more replacements, and in less than a week (shipped from UK to Canada), received brand new copies of both Broken and Deviations! in perfect condition! finally have all orders, in good condition...perfect timing to see what this new store will be all about.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Yeah, I changed the thread title again.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    http://www.nin.com/online-store-update-2017/

UPDATE!

THE NIN STORE IS UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE AND NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS FOR THE TIME BEING.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT AN OUTSTANDING ORDER, GO HERE.

THE STORE WILL BE BACK UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.
    Thanks! I had nearly put in an order last night.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I want to get off Mr. Reznor's wild ride

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Store comes back and we can buy Year Zero DE plz god

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Amazon has the vinyl release date of ADD Violence for November 17th, so my guess is the new NIN store will be up before then if not "soon". I do want to get the undamaged versions of "with Teeth", "Year Zero", "The Slip" "Patriots Day" and "Quake".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I guess now I’m stuck trying to deal with Sandbag to get the Vietnam LP I paid for but never received... yay?

GOOD STUFF

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avarik View Post
    store comes back and links to amazon where we can buy year zero de plz god
    ftfy

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    10/27/17 - Goodbye, Sandbag! May you choke to death on flaming hot, sand-covered cocks forever!

11/10/17 - Hello new online merchants! I look forward to a fantastic relationship with you and Nine Inch Nails!

12/5/18 12:01 am - ...huh...my download link for the new EP didn't arrive...

3/16/18 - ...neither did my vinyl copy of the new EP...

5/5/18 - no, I didn't order six copies of Broken...

7/2/18 - Oh cool, the DEs for Year Zero, With Teeth and The Slip are up!

7/3/18 - ...huh...my download link for the new DEs didn't arrive...

8/11/18 - no, I didn't order the Lost Highway soundtrack at all...

9/16/18 - ...why aren't you responding?

10/10/17 - NIN STORE IS DOWN

10/27/18 - Goodbye, Replacement For Sandbag! I sure hope Sandbag saved some flaming hot, sand-covered cock on which to choke!

**INSERT OCCASIONAL TITLE CHANGES TO THIS THREAD**

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The beginning is the end and it
    Keeps coming 'round again...