Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Oh good, you're back!

Haven't seen you in years. Maybe we just aren't posting in the same threads. At one point there were like 15 of us from BC on here, at least 7 or 8 of those from the Lower Mainland. Then it dwindled down to like 2 of us lol...

BTW, I received my Physical Component in the mail today, finally!
    I've always been around, just never have much to say.
    (As a side note, Richmond is work, New West is home.)

Glad to see your PC arrived! It's nice to see that at least two in the lower mainland showed up on the same day.
    What labels did you get? Mine are: submission, deviance, & self-awareness.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So my tracking information for my 4 vinyls that I ordered in December now says "RETURN TO SENDER" on the USPS website.... went to the post office and all they had was an empty box. Everything that was inside of it fell out of it at some point.
    Last edited by NotinCnStopMeNow; 08-26-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Today arrived my LH coloured vinyl inclusive the NTAE vinyl in one package: I needed to pay extra border fee (25 euro). I refused. I told the postman to send the package back and I opened a case at sandbag (solve this without extra fees or a complete refund). A little bit strange, because I also saw a german address where it was shipped from.
    I received also one packages with another NTAE vinyl, Broken, TF, TDS inside: no extra fees (?). I really don't understand this anymore. They came from a german distributor too.
    Normally you pay extra border fees when it's shipping from outside europe in my case.
    Tbc.

Edit: I ordered all my purchases from the US nin.com store. Till today no extra fees.
    Last edited by witte; 08-26-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had to pay 11 EUR border fee for The Fragile vinyl in Slovakia, EU,, but I ordered from the US...started a ticket for a replacement (sleeve bent, vinyl pops excessively for no reason), hopefully (and IF they send me one) I wouldn't have to pay fees for a replacement...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Got my package today. NTAE is undamaged. TDS has a slight corner dent. Broken has a more noticeable one. The Fragile has the worst corner dent of all of them. Not sure I'll bother trying to contact sandbag this time though.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Received my December order (DE of Broken, TDS, TF, and NTAE) yesterday afternoon. Looked like the package had been fucked all the way from PA to NJ to me (NYC). Box was actually split open on one side, all four sleeves damaged. Listened to everything and the records are all intact. Packaging was a cardboard box, no padding, no foam, nothing. Told Sandbad and requested new sleeves for all four. Should probably get that around the same time Trent switches from Sandbag to yet another online retailer in early 2018.

I wasn't surprised at the damage. I wasn't angry. I'm just tired now, and as I sent my latest ticket to Sandbad, that line from "Ruiner" kept circling in my head.

"You didn't hurt me, nothing can hurt me, you didn't hurt me, nothing can stop me now".

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Amazon just told me the Add Violence CD is NOW shipping October 13th.
    Have a funny feeling that Sandbag has somehow fucked this up for us again...

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Amazon just told me the Add Violence CD is NOW shipping October 13th.
    Have a funny feeling that Sandbag has somehow fucked this up for us again...
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    The CD release on JPC.de was first 9/1, then 9/15 and now 10/13: Add Violence @ jpc.de
    Anyway, I pre-ordered it some time ago and the price is getting lower and lower (got twice a refund of 1 euro).

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Copies of The Fragile, Not the Actual Events and Broken were put in my mailbox a few hours ago.

I cancelled my order for all of these and was refunded for them in July.

I cannot believe these people and the money they are costing themselves.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My copy of The Fragile, Not the Actual Events and Broken finally arrived last night. Tracking still says pre-shipment. Go figure. Pretty decent conditions all things considered. The Fragile has a little bit of denting on one of the corners and a slight crease near the spine. Broken has the dreaded debridement from the glue problem people have been reporting. I will probably ask for a new Broken sleeve, but I am not sure I will bother them for The Fragile.

Now I just have to wait for my replacement sleeves (Deviations as well) and I can finally close the book on this one...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I got my friend where I used to live check out my old place that my orders from December were still being sent to (despite confirmation from Sandbag that my address was amended to my orders and have basically accepted no fault for continuing to send things there) and sure enough all my stuff was there including my replacement sleeve! Unbelievable that they were basically expecting me to contact the post office or assume "well it will just be sent back to our hub & we'll refund you and you can make a new order".

The stuff I'm told was literally piling up outside my old place's doorstep in Florida heat and rain smh. Just have to wait for them to be sent to me by my friend and see what condition they're in and yeah, I pretty much know if I ask for a new sleeve for the likely broken Broken sleeve the fools will still send it there instead of my current address like they did with Deviations so done with the shitshow. Maybe with Trent weighing options going forward, something better will be in place for the next round, still going to watch for signs here before any more ordering from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptx View Post
    I've just received my order, TF, Broken, TDS and NTAE. Every single one of them are damaged.
    Man, this was the worst example I've seen yet...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    My vinyl order for TF & NTAE is finally showing some movement via the USPS tracking system.

Alas, it doesn't appear to be moving South to Florida. It went from Folcroft, PA to Jersey City, NJ and then made a long trip over to Cincinnati, OH before doubling back to Pittsburgh, PA. I guess this is the peril of Media Mail. What's really silly is that I was in Jersey City when this package was tracked there & would have made the time to pick it up in person.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I've actually had stuff in the "Pre-Shipment" stage arrive at my home without having moved from the "Pre-Shipment" phase. Not just from Sandballs. So it might just...show up.
    Or, it could actually just be sitting in a box, getting kicked by horses or whatever is happening to these poor, defenseless records before they ship.
    It showed up today, damaged and missing 3 of the vinyls I ordered. My Add Violence bundles are still MIA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I realised tonight that I've been reading through this thread voyeuristically without sharing my experience so here we are -

I ordered TDS from Amazon about 3 weeks before all this was announced and released for order - the Vinyl arrived in perfect condition about 2 days later.
    Ordered Deviations and NTAE PC from NIN and Deviations came damaged; bent corners, scratches and scuffs on the sleeve. Mailed sandbag and was sent a replacement sleeve a few weeks later.
    Ordered Add Violence PC 3 weeks ago and haven't seen a shipping number or any sign of it.
    Ordered The Fragile from the US store (I'm in the UK) when it was out of stock on UK store - it arrived within 10-14 days in perfect condition and well packaged.
    Ordered NTAE vinyl a week ago and it's sitting at "fulfilled" with no shipping number or confirmation, only Sandbags assurance that it has been posted. I don't know what to think really - at least anytime I've mailed them they have been somewhat helpful. I just hope that all this bullshit can get sorted out in time for the YZ Vinyl release

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Got my AV PC today. The bottom staple of the booklet didn't take, so it's kinda flimsy. I might order another one and sell this one a few months from now when they're all gone.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    I've always been around, just never have much to say.
    (As a side note, Richmond is work, New West is home.)

Glad to see your PC arrived! It's nice to see that at least two in the lower mainland showed up on the same day.
    What labels did you get? Mine are: submission, deviance, & self-awareness.
    Oh nice, I'm over by the Ikea on Lougheed in Coquitlam. Not too far.

I got Amplify Chaos, Submission and Disorder.

Pretty neat package, I think I like it better than the NTAE PC. But then again, I never opened my NTAE one. Just looked at the images online. Decided I didn't want to deal with the mess. From what I can tell, I like this one more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouOftenForget View Post
    Man, this was the worst example I've seen yet...
    The whole thing is ruined and they keep telling me they will send me a new sleeve (singular) as a replacement. Yeah right ! What about booklets ? Inner sleeves ? I don't have any hope on what i will get. I was so glad to get them and now I didn't even listening to them cos i'm still so pissed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just don't understand anymore. My replacement Deviations sleeve was well packaged, all the corners protected but my NTAE vinyl arrives and it's another shitty mailer. You would expect the actual product to ship better than the replacement sleeve? I thought they had taken a look in the mirror and reviewed everything. Thankfully only minor damage to the corners. Poor experience overall for me and so many people.
    This delivery completes one of my orders, finally. Still waiting on others.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRanged691 View Post
    It showed up today, damaged and missing 3 of the vinyls I ordered. My Add Violence bundles are still MIA.
    Yup, sounds about right.
    ENJOY!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jubilee View Post
    I ordered TDS from Amazon about 3 weeks before all this was announced and released for order - the Vinyl arrived in perfect condition about 2 days later.
    so you ordered a different pressing, then? not the definitive edition? so the audio is not remastered?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sore_and_crucified View Post
    I just don't understand anymore. My replacement Deviations sleeve was well packaged, all the corners protected but my NTAE vinyl arrives and it's another shitty mailer. You would expect the actual product to ship better than the replacement sleeve? I thought they had taken a look in the mirror and reviewed everything. Thankfully only minor damage to the corners. Poor experience overall for me and so many people.
    This delivery completes one of my orders, finally. Still waiting on others.
    Maybe it's just easier for them to put shit in a box and hope that nothing happens to it. They seem to only take time to package it correctly when someone calls them on it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What's up with no tracking on the Add Violence physical component? Firebrand had that.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The Add Violence CD delays shouldn't be related to Sandbag at all. Why would they be? If it's being sold through Amazon then Amazon is handling distribution, right? The CD's not even listed on nin.com.

I'm starting to get the feeling, too, that the CD either will never come out, or it's being delayed to coincide with the vinyl release because they'll both have secrets in the packaging the same way the NTAE vinyl has secrets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    so you ordered a different pressing, then? not the definitive edition? so the audio is not remastered?
    Correct. Added this info in for comparison and contrast on the delivery problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Random package yesterday with my pc/shirt/patch, and an extra broken record. No shipping/tracking email despite it having a tracking number on the package. In the meantime something from my December order that supposedly shipped on the 11th is still somewhere out there....
    Unrelated note my husband is already scheming to steal my beanie, like he does with all the rest. I think he has an evil plan to make me freeze to death in the winter.
    Is this nightmare over yet?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing8 View Post
    Got an email with tracking details for my NTAE vinyl, no news on my AV package as of yet. No answer on the support ticket I raised earlier. Progress nonetheless!
    NTAE vinyl arrived today in surprisingly good condition, shipped from the UK. Still no answer on the support ticket I raised and still no sign of my AV bundle.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection the bottom of the sleeve has come apart. Other than that all edges/corners in one piece with a light coating of dust on the front and back.
    Last edited by nothing8; 08-28-2017 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Things falling apart

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My records were "sent" 13 days ago. They still have not left the UK... Even the twitter has stopped responding to me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My DEs came on Saturday, tracking still said pre-shipment. All 3 look to be in pretty perfect condition, haven't opened the shrink wrap on any of them yet. NTAE vinyl came last week and that was also in perfect condition. Guess I got lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody from germany here who ordered All of the reissues+NTAE and recieved theirs yet? Can anybody give any word on what shipping company has been used? Sent three mails to sandbag for any updates...none so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered last week. No information, just "paid".
    OK I understand you have some problems, but maybe you could put a big warning "Sending will be delayed"... No ?

Fun fact : From France, you can order 3 LP but not 4, it's impossible. You don't want my money Trent ?