Thread: 2017.10.21 - Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Manson has officially cancelled the rest of his North American leg and was pulled from the Aftershock festival.

https://www.facebook.com/AftershockF...type=3&theater

Looks like no MM/TR surprise... Maybe it was destiny trying to prevent a gong-show in the making.

Hope TR has something else up his sleeve as a backup surprise now.

I fear Sacramento is getting the shaft for "secret shows" or "Radio station events" now due to them playing Vegas the night before.
    Unless they do something on Sunday... I can't see anything special happening now.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Manson has officially cancelled the rest of his North American leg and was pulled from the Aftershock festival.

https://www.facebook.com/AftershockF...type=3&theater

Looks like no MM/TR surprise... Maybe it was destiny trying to prevent a gong-show in the making.

Hope TR has something else up his sleeve as a backup surprise now.

I fear Sacramento is getting the shaft for "secret shows" or "Radio station events" now due to them playing Vegas the night before.
    Unless they do something on Sunday... I can't see anything special happening now.
    RtJ is playing right before NIN. Sooooooo like a 2% chance of Flyentology live?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Hmmmmmm....... Your State will have had 3 SHOWS man!!!!! I think CA got the best deal.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Hmmmmmm....... Your State will have had 3 SHOWS man!!!!! I think CA got the best deal.
    My State?!? I don't even have a state at all! If you mean my province, well that got the shaft too...

You think I like dropping $1,500 every couple months to see NIN?

At least your COUNTRY gets NIN shows.

It's not easy to plan and travel for these types of things. (I'm still paying off the Bakersfield trip... and that was over 3 months ago, lol) So, I'd like to be rewarded for my efforts with a surprise show or radio gig, ya know?
    Last edited by ManBurning; 10-11-2017 at 12:22 PM.