Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alternative Sexuality thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oh, The Story of O. I've heard a lot about that book. Definitely seems less fantastical than the de Sade stuff I was reading when I was younger.

I've found that the easiest way to dispel *any* misconceptions about my tastes is to talk openly about them. I mean, how much do you people now know about PCOS, Kylie, or old things thanks to me not being able to shut up about them? The more you sit someone down and explain something to them the more they'll understand where you're coming from. Even when it's about *teehee* sex.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Avoid the movie.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    HAAAAAhahaha true!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Found this (very, VERY NSFW) recently. It was the first Penthouse bondage pictorial from 1976. It's surprisingly not very dated, looks like it could have been from a more recent period.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The inner sadist in me came out tonight after dwelling too long in the dark. A welcome vessel came my way out of the clear blue sky, and it all culminated tonight. I felt inspired, alive, and in fucking charge.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This week I had lunch with a Dom who wasn't very dominant. He was only meant for a bit of entertainment while my Daddy's away, but still it's quite irritating how this is the norm.

I've also been considering a third situation: being a pet to a Domme. My only real criteria is that she is gorgeous (I have a sadist and a pervert, so goddess-worship might be interesting to explore) ...I'm thinking something along the lines of this (just without the incredibly cringeworth band):

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    This week I had lunch with a Dom who wasn't very dominant. He was only meant for a bit of entertainment while my Daddy's away, but still it's quite irritating how this is the norm.
    You need to meet an old friend of mine. He's based in London and I can safely guarantee that lunch with him would be beyond entertaining.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Do it. If he's on the relevant networks, I'm icklekitty everywhere.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Sent you a link on that other social site. Thought it'd be easier to do intros that way.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Repeat performance last night. A lot of flogging and cropping (which I officially love). She's a rather heavy masochist and she responded in a pretty deep way. Feeling more self-confident of my skills, as a Dom and someone that can perform impact play with a degree of skill that will hopefully improve over time.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Feeling more self-confident of my skills, as a Dom and someone that can perform impact play with a degree of skill that will hopefully improve over time.
    There's the technical proficiency, and then there's also the ability to read the person you're playing -- a good Top will almost begin to read and play his bottom like a piece of music. That alchemy is amazing when it happens. But I'm quite certain you know this, judging from some of your comments.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm getting there. Her body language is new to me so there were some hiccups I will admit, but she looked quite blissful when it was over.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    "Spank thy neighbor: BDSM party at deconsecrated church is welcomed by South Philly community". The kind of thing that could get people killed in other countries is bringing a neighborhood together. Stories like this do make me hopeful for America.

In other, more personal news, an intriguing woman has come into my life. Local and experienced, though a bit rusty. Some of which I hope to polish very soon.
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 08-26-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Damn link trouble.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Torture Garden in London is held at Mass, which used to be a church. In Manchester, their biggest goth club is held in a real working church monthly. Goth club on Saturdays, morning service at 8am on Sundays.

God save the Queen.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    wrong thread. See the Transgender thread.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 09-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 01-17-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    http://voices.yahoo.com/nicole-kidma...180.html?cat=7

11-year old me just had a heart attack.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    For me, my fetishes are more about the psychological aspect than any fancy toys. At the last London Fetish Fair, there was an incredible workshop by a dom who demonstrated how he could make his clients cum just by tapping the air in a certain way or saying a certain word. The leader of the London munch wrote this really interesting essay about psychological domination. I love the idea of having that amount of trust in someone that you're able to let go completely. Because of this, my sexual preferences are an extension of a connection with someone, rather than a thing that needs to happen for me to get off. And it fits so perfectly with the rest of my beliefs and lifestyle.

thank you, icklekitty.
    exactly this.
    Last edited by Lew; 08-27-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    You might be interested in this book

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    looking for it now. thank you. (surprisingly not in public library. lol)

ladies: any of you struggle with the existence of your interest(s) in alternative sexuality? pm if you prefer. anyone and everyone, but very curious about icklekitty, jessamineny and miss baphomet. i mean, it sounds as though you are all quite comfortable now but it also sounds as though you have practice to back up the theory, so to speak.
    Last edited by Lew; 08-27-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: forked tongue

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My preferences confuse a lot of people in the scene. They find it hard to wrap their heads around a sub that looks like a Domme and isn't into pain.
    i just discovered this thread and man is it nice to hear i'm not the only sub who isn't super into pain.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    redacted
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-11-2023 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    top/bottom = the one with the tools
    sadist/masochist = the one getting hurt
    Dom/sub = the one with the power
    Master/slave = the one who completely controls/gives up their life.

I'm an active sub to a Goddess and a little girl to a Master.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    looking for it now. thank you. (surprisingly not in public library. lol)

ladies: any of you struggle with the existence of your interest(s) in alternative sexuality? pm if you prefer. anyone and everyone, but very curious about icklekitty, jessamineny and miss baphomet. i mean, it sounds as though you are all quite comfortable now but it also sounds as though you have practice to back up the theory, so to speak.
    No shame. Read my fetlife profile (same name) if you want to know more and click through to my partner's site if you want to know what my vagina looks like.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    I guess I would ask you: Why are you asking? Is it something you find yourself struggling with? Something your partner is questioning? (And why did you only ask the women?)
    Last edited by jessamineny; 08-28-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    redacted
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-11-2023 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    No shame. Read my fetlife profile (same name) if you want to know more and click through to my partner's site if you want to know what my vagina looks like.
    i am going to look at your vagina once i am off here. ;p friend requesting you. and questions, likely. thank you.
    Last edited by Lew; 08-28-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: ate my brain. again.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I guess I would ask you: Why are you asking? Is it something you find yourself struggling with? Something your partner is questioning? (And why did you only ask the women?)
    perspective. yes. no. women only: because i have picked a few male minds for perspective and am now looking for lady perspective. are you on fetlife, too? anyway, will pm. feeling less ballsy today. lol.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    is this all instruction or does it touch on the why's and wherefore's?