Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alternative Sexuality thread

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Woooooooo. So, since I seem to have gotten you laid, can you magically fix my car???

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'll send you post-beating good vibes.

I also got hit with a flogger that I actually enjoyed for the first time. Wasn't very painful. But gave a good sensation, and he could hit me with it as hard as he could, and I was still fine. So I think it was really good for him, too.

We found some plastic tubing to mess with. That kinda sucked!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    So uhhhh... question for those who arr more experienced than me: at what point do you get nervous about bruises? I have one that takes up a good portion of my tit. It just kesps growing, even though it happened week ago. Usually, I'm basically healed after a week. Adding to my paranoia is that there I spot of it that is firm. Like a knot. I've previously been hospitalized for blood clots, so now I'm freaking myself out. I dunno if forming a clot from a bruise is even a thing. But I'm worried.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    http://www.thesurvivaldoctor.com/201...d-blood-clots/

I found this looking it up on Google.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    In my experience, it's not unusual for a bruise to bloom over several days, especially if it's a deep bruise in a muscle-y area. Your breast wouldn't be especially muscle-y however, so I'd agree that a week is a long time for it to form. I have, however, heard of knots in breast tissue after heavy impact play and that it is normal. That it would dissipate as the blood was reabsorbed into the body.

Fetlife has a forum where you can ask Doctors/medical people questions, though. I'd go ask them about it: https://fetlife.com/groups/11678
    Post a photo for them to your profile if you can (especially if you have a series of photos over days)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I discovered the BDSM subreddit. Too many of those people are making me way fucking twitchy. Like the person whose girlfriend is new and wants to be tied up and tortured for days. His/her main concern is logistics: How do I get her to the bathroom, or feed her? REALLY? Have fun in jail after you maim or kill her. Jesus fuck.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 06-11-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I avoid any BDSM related subreddit like the plague... except for the femdom one, there's some good stuff on there sometimes.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tell him she OBVIOUSLY isn't trained properly if she doesn't piss on command.

The top of my bruise is finally mostly faded the bottom half still remains gnarly blue/purple.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 06-13-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Yeah, the bruises on my tits always took the longest to heal. I think there's less blood flow there. Or I could be full of shit.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Okay, since this is a music site, what does anyone here like having play in the background while they play? Since NIN is the common answer elsewhere, let's assume that anything Trent touches is a given in this case.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I actually preferred hearing music I didn't know. I'd want it as background, not something to draw my attention. Having NIN played might have gotten me to safeword the fuck out.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I have some stuff in mind for someone I might be meeting soon. I might go with Stalker again, but I'm going to look into some Bass Communion, especially some of the darker collaborations Steven Wilson has done with groups like Pig or Dirk Serries under that name.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah... Any music I know distracts me, and I start singing. No bueno.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    That would be kind of hot, actually. Especially if you're still singing when a gag of some kind is in place

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I used to be like NEED NIN DURING A SCENE. Then, after months of talking about it, my partner finally humored me. But he didn't just put on music, he put on the BYIT Blu Ray. So I was distracted in a number of ways. Needless to say, it only remained on for like 5 minutes and then I was sad.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Sarah, I think you should share our new child with ETS.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    W/we usually listen to Radio 4.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Sarah, I think you should share our new child with ETS.
    Hahahaha.

Thanks to insomnia and 1:00am fetlife fuckery with @ophelia_ there may or may not be an ETS fetlife group.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Ooh. Nice.
    I went to my first slosh last night: people were very friendly, it was cool.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I should probably redo it and make it private, though. That way people can keep their shit from the ETS creepers if they want. I can't find a way to edit the settings to make it private, so I will probably just create a new group.

If you want in, just message me.

There is basically no purpose for it. lolz. It was just kind of an ongoing joke that actually got created last night.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There's a human on there called echoingthesound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's an amateur bdsm vid on one of the tube sites where the girl spends a ridiculous proportion of the vid performing a cover of Closer while tossing off her bound lover.

I cringed so hard that my penis became a vagina.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    And now the website is down. THANKS GUYS.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm going to my first (small)party thing tonight.

It should only be like 15 or so people at a house. It's like board games and then sexy times. But I'm nervous. I'm not going to participate in sexy times, so I'm unsure of what I will do when that starts. The girl I'm going with is ALL ABOUT the stranger banging. So uhhh... Yeah. This might get real fuckin' awkward.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    So there is this fucking fuck thread too.
    My weird ass MDMA post probably should have gone in here instead.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I'm going to my first (small)party thing tonight.

It should only be like 15 or so people at a house. It's like board games and then sexy times. But I'm nervous. I'm not going to participate in sexy times, so I'm unsure of what I will do when that starts. The girl I'm going with is ALL ABOUT the stranger banging. So uhhh... Yeah. This might get real fuckin' awkward.
    Just own the awkwardness. It's awesome. Social sexual situations tend to be best when not taken too seriously anyway. There have been times where I was on either side of that situation and it can actually feel pretty similarly awkward on both sides.

Once upon a time I had a roommate who brought home two girls I had never met. They were good friends with each other. Somehow, all four of us are in his bedroom talking... and then he and #1 start making out . Then #2 proceeds to have a debate with me about why we should be doing the same thing. This lasts for nearly 10min and my roommate has moved well past making out. Then the debate ceases... silence... (with background noises from roomate and #1)... #2 needs to go get some water. Yea... oddly enough, roommate ended up getting into a serious relationship with #2 a few weeks later.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 06-27-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    So there is this fucking fuck thread too.
    My weird ass MDMA post probably should have gone in here instead.
    This isn't a fucking thread.
    It's also not "weird"

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

The Alternative Sexuality thread

Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    This isn't a fucking thread.
    It's also not "weird"
    Maybe you should read the first post. Before or after fucking yourself, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    y'all know what to do in here! It's like the Fucking Thread, but aimed more at the kinkier side of things.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 06-27-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    "Alternative sexuality" and "kink" are not catch-alls for everything but monogomous sex. They also quite often have absolutely nothing to do with sex acts.

And being "like" the fucking thread does not make it a fucking thread.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    "Alternative sexuality" and "kink" are not catch-alls for everything but monogomous sex. They also quite often have absolutely nothing to do with sex acts.

And being "like" the fucking thread does not make it a fucking thread.
    What is it you wanted to achieve by posting this?

I'm well aware of what kink is. Hell, I've worked with some of the kink.com people. I'm not sure how you saw monogamy in what I posted or why that would matter. It would also be pretty pretentious to try and tell me it isn't in the realm of kink. It's also silly to fixate on structuring exact boundaries around something that exists *because* it breaks boundaries.