Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I'm in the same boat as spahn. I'm currently being sent Before the Flood and Hesitation Marks, both of which I ordered immediately along with Broken, The Fragile, Deviations, etc. in one big orderer, but am still seeing people receive emails that say "we can't send you so-and-so item because it's part of a bigger order involving unreleased items."

If any word describes this whole process, I'd say it's "inconsistent."
    What's weird is that the DE's are due out in about 3 weeks? time. You'd have thought they'd have shipped all together. We've waited this long.
    I similarly have older vinyl on my second order (from December) bunched with Broken DE and NTAE physical component, and so far I have received nothing at all from that order.
    I can't even begin to imagine the logistics of sorting all this out coupled with a pile of new orders for the Add Violence merch etc...

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    They've now gone from saying to wait 7 days to wait 21 in total for a refund that they offered.

Fuck this company.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    They did not change my address and didn't notify us of shipping. My stuff is at my old address. Bah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    More than two weeks ago, Sandbag stated they'd send out replacement jackets for the damaged Deviations. Well. Nothing received so far. Emailed them again and received this response:

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your email.

A replacement sleeve will be sent out to you week commencing 24th July.

Please note- for a sleeve only you will not receive tracking.

Best regards,

Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.

This company is a complete and utter shitshow. Here's to waiting some more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    OH SHIT.

Check this out...

Okay so I ordered NTAE and Deviations at the same time, obviously waiting for NTAE sometime soon, but Deviations never shipped... but then suddenly last week it just arrived in the mail, no shipping email/notice, nothing, just showed up. Okay cool, I guess. Just weird.

A little while ago I ordered the Natural Born Killers LP, the PRICK LP and the Lost Highway set as well. I got an email last week saying it was being shipped, all good. Arrived today, went to go check and sure enough there is the box.... BUT...... GUESS.... WHAT....

Inside was just another copy of Deviations..... nothing else, despite the box saying RIGHT ON IT that inside was the three other LPs....

The FUCK?

Talk about disappointing haha..

EDIT: I emailed them through the contact link in the NIN.com store, is there anywhere more direct or is this it?

Last edited by Sandy Phimester; 07-17-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post

EDIT: I emailed them through the contact link in the NIN.com store, is there anywhere more direct or is this it?

I think for general contact it's just "fuck you, enjoy whatever you end with up". I think they check e-mails directed to gofuckyourself@youcunt.com but they don't respond.

(seriously though someone mentioned their twitter as a good place to start https://twitter.com/sandbagltd?lang=en )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    I think for general contact it's just "fuck you, enjoy whatever you end with up". I think they check e-mails directed to gofuckyourself@youcunt.com but they don't respond.

(seriously though someone mentioned their twitter as a good place to start https://twitter.com/sandbagltd?lang=en )

FACCCCCCK

*will do, thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been waiting since December for my "Suddenly Very Appropriate" shirt and finally got it yesterday. I had ordered that along with vinyls of TDS and NTAE and basically resigned to not getting it until the vinyl was out.

I'll say this much for Sandbag though, I ordered the Prick vinyl and it was shipped out within 48 hours of ordering. Granted it went out via DHL which always takes twice as long as UPS and FedEx, but it arrived without incident or damage. Guess I got lucky with that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So, the sticker pack has changed.
    https://store.nin.com/products/add-v...e-sticker-pack

The 4th sticker (in the back) used to be the Used To Stand For Something graphic, now it looks like the render clouds logo that's on the packaging.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Well, I just dusted off my Twitter account and tagged Sandbag in hopes of clearing up my order with them. Hopefully this works since they seem to refuse to reply to my emails.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    When the NIN store changed from Crappy Provider #1 to Crappy Provider #2, did all the accounts get deleted? Just tried to sign in and it says there's no account under my email address :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    When the NIN store changed from Crappy Provider #1 to Crappy Provider #2, did all the accounts get deleted? Just tried to sign in and it says there's no account under my email address :/
    Yes

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    Yes
    Well then, that's frustrating! So there's no way to (legally) get digital downloads of NTAE if we deleted the original email sent out about it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well then, that's frustrating! So there's no way to (legally) get digital downloads of NTAE if we deleted the original email sent out about it?
    I'd guess you could contact Sandbag about it, but ya know, good luck with getting them to reply.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    You would have to buy it again digitally from somewhere like Amazon, although the file formats would be far more limited.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I have no idea how, but my father's account that he created last December managed to survive. The password had been changed, but after a password reset the account was good to go.

I'd call that a fluke rather than the norm, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Douchy question here: Can somebody comment on wether the T-shirts (esp. this one) tend to be rather large or small for a particular size, i.e. are they fitted or loose? What brand is the blank (fruit of the loom? rather not I guess).

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    So there's no way to (legally) get digital downloads of NTAE if we deleted the original email sent out about it?
    You would for sure have to get an updated link. This was the link that had MP3/FLAC/WAV:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quake OST on Vinyl - Coming soon.

https://store.nin.com/products/quake-ost-1xlp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by untricky View Post
    Quake OST on Vinyl - Coming soon.

https://store.nin.com/products/quake-ost-1xlp
    its been like that for a long time like the others that are “coming soon”

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitterfehler View Post
    Douchy question here: Can somebody comment on wether the T-shirts (esp. this one) tend to be rather large or small for a particular size, i.e. are they fitted or loose? What brand is the blank (fruit of the loom? rather not I guess).
    I have this particular shirt. I got an L, and I must admit it does run a little larger than your standard L....also "longer" if that makes sense (collar to waste). Not sure if the longer part is due to the nature of the graphic literally encompassing the entire front of the shirt. Also, the final C and E are cutoff. So it reads "NINE INCH NAILS ADD VIOLEN." Not sure if this is by design or a technical flaw on the production side.

Regardless, still a rad shirt and I actually quite like the way it fits.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I ordered The Vietnam War vinyl last Wednesday and still haven't received it. I put in a ticket on Monday and the UK office responded saying they typically ship in 7 days and they will contact someone in the US. Emailed them last night and this morning they were still trying to get a response. This is so frustrating. Thought it may have been different than Amazon's, and now I'm regretting not going the cheaper/faster option. Going to tweet them now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I probably don't need to re-hash the tragedies of the Sandbag damaged vinyl thread.

That said, I'm not ordering anything from the NIN store if items arrive like they have been. I've gotten into trouble from the wife ($80 for an album!) for the costs of the items, and have gone round and round and round trying to get ONE mint, unopened Deviations. To no avail. Stated my case to sandbag customer support.

I've gotten items from other artists with different storefronts - some reissues of classic 90s shoegaze and darkwave. Some oddly enough that had originally used Alan Moulder as producer on these albums. None of those albums arrived with the quantity of damage I see with these direct-to-artist purchases.

If Trent does indeed have a username here (and I hope he does), I have confidence something positive will be resolved. The situation at present is beyond disappointing, especially for those who cherish the listening moments of vinyl.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hoping Quake OST goes up for sale at the same time as the last three definitive editions so I can use my coupon