Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I emailed Sandbag about Before the Flood LP as it isnt mentioned when that will ship. I got 2 responses. 1st is a canned thanks give it 24 hours and in the middle of the night i got back
    "Hi there, thanks for your email. We've received your query and will get back to you with a response as soon as we can. Kind regards, Sandbag"

It was in stock and should have been shipped, why not ship it ASAP or at the very least, with Deviations 1.

If the card I used had not been breached, I'd ask for a refund, but the card # has changed and the last thing I tried getting a refund on never showed up even though the store showed it went through on their end. (not a NIN refund, but Sears)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    I wonder if the code will work on possible future tour tickets sold through nin.com. . .?
    And the fact that it's off a future "order" not "item"... if I can get 20% off tickets, that just means I'm buying MORE tickets.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    About the Prick LP, didn't it go sold out very (very) fast ? Actually in UK store it is "coming soon" (and Patriots Day is "sold out" &#128529

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    What stops NIN team from using more than one merch distributor simultaneously? One company for vinyl, another for clothing, another for digital... i imagine it would have saved some of the trouble, especially if customers were told explicitly their orders would not be waiting to be packed together and would come from different addresses. Easier for everyone, it would seem. But hey, monopolies and all that jazz

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    20% discount seals the deal for me as far as quake vinyl is concerned, hope i can find something to get with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    54 hours (and counting) and zero response from Sandbag re my 2 orders placed last December via Firebrand (re physical component + now out of stock vinyl). I'm giving this another 48hrs before
    going for the request refund route. Not impressed this far but realise they may be inundated!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    About the Prick LP, didn't it go sold out very (very) fast ? Actually in UK store it is "coming soon" (and Patriots Day is "sold out" &#128529
    Patriots Day is "coming soon" for me in the UK store, just like the Prick LP.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    And the fact that it's off a future "order" not "item"... if I can get 20% off tickets, that just means I'm buying MORE tickets.
    That would be glorious, but I can't imagine they'd do that. I'm saving mine for the next huge announcement wave (NTAE2, Year Zero, Slip, With Teeth)' trying to save more than $4 on a $20 record.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I'm sad to say, I'm sorely tempted to accept a refund on Deviations 1. My life and attitude have changed a lot in the last 6 months, and it would most likely be an expensive ornament (much like my existing Fragile vinyl is)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finality893 View Post
    I emailed Sandbag about Before the Flood LP as it isnt mentioned when that will ship. I got 2 responses. 1st is a canned thanks give it 24 hours and in the middle of the night i got back
    "Hi there, thanks for your email. We've received your query and will get back to you with a response as soon as we can. Kind regards, Sandbag"

It was in stock and should have been shipped, why not ship it ASAP or at the very least, with Deviations 1.
    It took 4 days for Sandbag to get back to me about my helpdesk ticket and they didn't even answer my question.

When I signed up for a new account I got an account conformation e-mail saying to log in next time I order something and it will prefill my address. So I got to my account info but I can't seem to find a way to add my address info. So I submitted a help desk ticket saying I had signed up for an account but couldn't figure out how to add my address.

Four days later there response was that this was a new store, my old account info from Firebrand was stored offline and I needed to sign up for a new account to order something. It's like they didn't even read through my help desk ticket. I sent a response saying that they didn't answer my question and asked it again. I'll say what they say.

I think I've figured it out though that you need to order something from the store to add your address?
    Last edited by guy8707; 06-09-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Haven't received the discount code yet.
    Not sure if there is a delay between the US and UK stores when they send them out and I checked my junk mail.

Originally Firebrand told me they would not send out the Physical Component until my NIN The Fragile Deviations Vinyl would be released. I contacted Sandbag and now they said they would ship it as soon as they get more stock.

The only thing I have so far is NTAE and Deviations downloads but I'm a bit disappointed that all this stuff has taken so long but I guess Trent and his team care about the quality of the products etc which is good.

Id love to buy the rest of the Vinyls i dont have etc but I think after this experience and a few other things going on in my life that I will need to just put any new orders on hold.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just noticed something in the order I placed this week. Did anyone else get hit w/ a foreign transaction fee? I know Sandbag are based out of the UK...but it doesn't feel right to have gotten hit w/ a foreign transaction fee for something that will still ship domestically.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Also...after getting the canned/auto-response about my incomplete order, I did get a proper email and they advised me that they would have the missing record sent out that same day (yesterday). And yet...no email to update shipping or acknowledge it's been sent out. Waiting game begins again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The best part about this is that "Sandbag" was a self-given nickname for my Dad.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just so we're all on the same page. If we collectively decide that Sandbag is just as problematic as Firebrand has been, we're going to start calling them "Scumbag" and posting various Scumbag Steve memes right? I mean, that would be the mature​ thing to do...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanLoser View Post
    Just so we're all on the same page. If we collectively decide that Sandbag is just as problematic as Firebrand has been, we're going to start calling them "Scumbag" and posting various Scumbag Steve memes right? I mean, that would be the mature​ thing to do...
    Of course! Everyone knows NIN fans can be petty af.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The more of these horror stories I hear the more I'm tempted to hit that cancel order button and just use the cash for the Aftershock show. Is it possible these issues are just due to the transfering of order info taking place and that things will all get sorted out? I need somebody help me maintain my delusions here

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    Well shit. Already on the negative points for Sandbag. Order arrived today. Well-packed with ample bubblewrap. Prick LP in perfect shape. But no Lost Highway 2xLP. They shorted my order.

Now begns the ordeal to contact and get a reply and resolution.
    Hey, so what does the Prick LP look like. Color wise. Is it clear red? Is it cherry red or something else. The photo in the store made it look opaque and sort of a wine colored red. I am just curious, they shipped mine around the same time yours did, but mine is still stuck in DHL limbo somewhere in Texas for some reason...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Cancelled my Deviations order. Not only do I have no way to play it, it's also bloody expensive. If it's ever released in a reasonable format (CD plz) at a reasonable price, I'll gladly buy that instead.

Hopefully my ex-vinyl will be re-listed and find a better home.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulerage View Post
    The best part about this is that "Sandbag" was a self-given nickname for my Dad.
    And there's a similar music company called Greedbag.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    The more of these horror stories I hear the more I'm tempted to hit that cancel order button and just use the cash for the Aftershock show. Is it possible these issues are just due to the transfering of order info taking place and that things will all get sorted out? I need somebody help me maintain my delusions here
    I received responses from Sandbag, who seem to be communicating well right now re my Firebrand orders. Physical Component going to get sent out and Vinyl due as per stated by Trent. End of June for Deviations, and August for the rest apparently. I guess I'll know for sure in 10 weeks, but it's great to get someone who communicates at the other end of a help desk! (I'm based in UK)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'm cancelling my order, I have zero need or want for vinyls. My order had shirts and the physical component on it as well so I emailed them 1st to see what exactly gets refunded, and if I'll have to place a new order for shirts.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Got my discount code on Tuesday for being a patient Deviations 1 customer, ordered more vinyl right away from the US store and got a shipping confirmation with working tracking number on Friday. That's not bad at all! Hoping the order comes through complete, correct and quickly... and that Deviations 1 is not too much further behind.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Not overly impressed after ordering and paying for this more than 6 months ago, Cargo in the Blood is now listed as "Sold out" so fingers crossed that is just a precaution to preserve stock. Currently at 6 days after receiving help desk ticket with no answers given, I know full well that this mess will take time to clean up but that's a lot of $ to have sitting somewhere unknown!!!!!!

1x Cargo in the Blood for $300.00 each
    1x NATURAL BORN KILLERS OST 2016 PRESSING 2XLP + HI RES DIGITAL for $25.00 each
    1x NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS BRAND NEW NINE INCH NAILS DIGITAL + PHYSICAL COMPONENT - WAV for $12.00 each
    1x NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS BRAND NEW NINE INCH NAILS 1XLP + HI RES DIGITAL - WAV for $20.00 each
    1x THE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1 2017 LIMITED EDITION 4XLP + HI RES DIGITAL for $80.00 each
    1x BEFORE THE FLOOD OST3XLP + HI RES DIGITAL for $45.00 each

Subtotal : $482.00 USD
    Shipping : $179.00 USD
    Total : $661.00 USD
    Last edited by Dan_NIИ_77; 06-10-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shipping 180 USD? WTF...

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    CITB is still listed as "in stock" on the official site

Despite its $300 price tag, it amazes me that this thing is still available 18 months after its release. And like the Deviations set, I'm tempted to buy another for collector's purposes..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaGun View Post
    Shipping 180 USD? WTF...
    Tell me about it, it actually dropped from $370 shipping when CITB was first released but US to Aus is still ridiculous......

Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    CITB is still listed as "in stock" on the official site

Despite its $300 price tag, it amazes me that this thing is still available 18 months after its release. And like the Deviations set, I'm tempted to buy another for collector's purposes..
    I'm being directed to the UK store now while previously it has been the US, the UK store states Sold Out.
    https://store-uk.nin.com/collections/objects
    Last edited by Dan_NIИ_77; 06-11-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Hopefully the PRICK album will get a second run, I missed out on snagging it the first time and would love to add that to my horde of records

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Hopefully the PRICK album will get a second run, I missed out on snagging it the first time and would love to add that to my horde of records
    If you don't care about the colour vinyl, there are other retailers carrying a standard black pressing.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    If you don't care about the colour vinyl, there are other retailers carrying a standard black pressing.
    yeah, I posted about the black version somewhere else on ETS but I'm a sucker for colored wax. If I cant get the nin.com version Ill go for the other