Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Nice that it is good for a year. Hopefully that means I can stock up on a whole bunch of new stuff all at once. Love to see new merch is coming. Can never have too much merch.
    Sucks it cant be used on the current DEs, I wanted to grab em after this whole firebrand shitshow was over with. I guess Ill save it for NTAE II (whatever it ends up being called)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    it says on the FAQ help page
    Shazam!

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    I don't think it's amazing at all. Who he hires and how they operate is a direct reflection on him. He should have nipped this in the bud sooner and communicated with his customers better, and he recognizes that. Good on him for saying it.
    I don't think it was a case where he just didn't feel like communicating with us. He came right out when the download thing went to shit and made sure it got straightened out quick. And was likely assured by Firebrand that more screw ups wouldn't happen. Then probably started focusing on the shows this summer, new music, being a father, etc.

Shit happens. He's taking accountability for everything with virtually no excuses. It's not like he went on Twitter and threw his former distributor under the tour bus..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    Sucks it cant be used on the current DEs, I wanted to grab em after this whole firebrand shitshow was over with.
    That could have been exploited - cancel order, then immediately place new order with discount.

My issue with the discount code is that mine only works at the UK store, and stocks aren't the same. But I'll hold out for the new wave of DEs and use it on them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perterje View Post
    That could have been exploited - cancel order, then immediately place new order with discount.

My issue with the discount code is that mine only works at the UK store, and stocks aren't the same. But I'll hold out for the new wave of DEs and use it on them.
    Yeah, I suppose so. I mean Im sure theres gonna be other shit for me to buy anyway

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well hell. Just got shipping notice for the Prick LP and Lost Highway 2xLP I ordered yesterday (?). Let's see how quick it gets here and how well Sandbag ships & packages records out.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    Well hell. Just got shipping notice for the Prick LP and Lost Highway 2xLP I ordered yesterday (?). Let's see how quick it gets here and how well Sandbag ships & packages records out.
    Does the Prick order come with a digital download?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Does the Prick order come with a digital download?
    Don't think so, I ordered it last night, so if it does, I haven't received any download links yet.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    man, that Prick LP sold out WAY faster than i thought it would. was going to order it along with the new batch of stuff when it all became available but i guess i'll just be missing out on it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Has it been pointed out yet that there are listings for the definitive editions of The Slip, With Teeth, and Year Zero? I don't recall those being listed on the old store.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Has it been pointed out yet that there are listings for the definitive editions of The Slip, With Teeth, and Year Zero? I don't recall those being listed on the old store.
    They were there before.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    They were listed previously on old store with the "coming soon" or similar tag.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    man, that Prick LP sold out WAY faster than i thought it would. was going to order it along with the new batch of stuff when it all became available but i guess i'll just be missing out on it.
    Sold out? The UK-Store still says "coming soon"...

Did anyone who ordered at the UK-Store already get his discount code?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laur.a View Post
    Sold out? The UK-Store still says "coming soon"...

Did anyone who ordered at the UK-Store already get his discount code?
    Yeah I got mine

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I have my discount code

Waiting for the next physical component to spend it on.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    20% from 12$ isn't that much though...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I wonder if the code will work on possible future tour tickets sold through nin.com. . .?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudolino View Post
    Save it, and if you're like me and plan to order all the new / forthcoming vinyl Re-issues, it will be a nice chunk of change.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudolino View Post
    when i placed my previous order on nin.com, i bought the physical component, NTAE on vinyl, the fragile deviations, the fragile, broken, and TDS, and it was around $250. that coupon would have saved me $50. so it's for people who are buying the next gigantic round of releases to feel like they're getting a good deal after being fucked around so much by firebrand and the production delays.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    They were there before.

Ahh my bad.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    Yeah I got mine
    I haven't received mine yet.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I got mine at 19:15 yesterday. Maybe they're sorting them out in some weird way, like by items ordered or something and haven't got to you yet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    36hrs and no reply to my question about my Firebrand order(s) from December via Sandbag helpdesk (they say they usually respond within 24hrs).
    I hope this isn't an ominous sign.
    I am just trying to enquire as to whether I'd ever be shipped the NTAE Physical Component (which is now listed as sold out) and other vinyl that I ordered
    that are also now listed as 'sold out' on the UK store.
    Will let you all know if I hear anything. Please update us with progress of refunds for those that have applied for a full refund.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Nor have I, but Deviations is my only outstanding order and i put in a refund request yesterday so maybe if you havent effectively bought anything you dont get discount codes?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's still £125 to hear the Fragile updates we've been waiting most of the decade for, so as far as I'm concerned, the store still has problems. Don't need vinyl, do need to afford food.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Nor have I, but Deviations is my only outstanding order and i put in a refund request yesterday so maybe if you havent effectively bought anything you dont get discount codes?
    In my case I have a not-cancelled Deviations 1 order.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well shit. Already on the negative points for Sandbag. Order arrived today. Well-packed with ample bubblewrap. Prick LP in perfect shape. But no Lost Highway 2xLP. They shorted my order.

Now begns the ordeal to contact and get a reply and resolution.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Well shit. Already on the negative points for Sandbag. Order arrived today. Well-packed with ample bubblewrap. Prick LP in perfect shape. But no Lost Highway 2xLP. They shorted my order.

Now begns the ordeal to contact and get a reply and resolution.

Maybe they just shipped them separately for some reason?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd like to see hesitation marks DE and the audiophile master available. Due to living in Scotland I didn't order halo 28 from nin.com (would've been a damn expensive way to get one cd delivered) and now with a uk store I hoped it would reappear.
    I'd also like my two orders of vinyl to show up one day too. I ordered both versions of NTAE, both Fragile versions and TDS and only have downloads and a few unanswered emails from firebrand. And now one unanswered email from Sandbag.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Maybe they just shipped them separately for some reason?
    I'm hoping that's the case. Although when ordered, neither item stated that it was a preorder nor any indication would ship separately.