Thread: Mass Effect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I wouldn't complain. You're lucky that PS3 got anything. I'm annoyed at the fact GOTY of ME2 with all DLC sans Arrival with new engine was released for PS3.
    So you're telling them not to complain for the privilege of being able to play the game at all when you're complaining that you couldn't get the GOTY edition...? :P

I'm assuming everyone's seen the full version of the trailer (yes, the fuller version of the full version of the teaser):

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hula View Post
    So you're telling them not to complain for the privilege of being able to play the game at all when you're complaining that you couldn't get the GOTY edition...? :P
    My sentence sounds like a double standard but PS3 users are lucky BioWare and Microsoft had their previous exclusive agreement annulled so 2 and 3 could be released to the PS3 system. If not, it would've remained an Xbox 360 exclusive series.

I only moan as the engine update was included with their release.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I only moan as the engine update was included with their release.
    Joystiq reported on the differences between the PS3 and 360 versions of the game and it was determined that, apart from the PS3 version (using the ME3 engine) being all-around brighter, there really was no difference at all.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/19/di...-360-original/