Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't put that out of my head. It's been so prevalent that even the Onion piled on there. This whole administration has been lambasted on such a crazy scale that the totality of the miserable assault is only just now hitting me full force... as they leave with dignity, reserve, and humility.
    I'm in Chicago where people waited in line FOR HOURS to get tickets hear Obama's farewell speech in person, and then the free tickets were selling for $1,500 each online. The Kennedy and Edens expressways and Lake Shore Drive were closed down and we were stuck trying to go to a Blackhawks/Wings game, then we couldn't go home, after, because everything was closed, again, there were over 20,000 people downtown for that (plus the Hawks/Wings rivalry was SRO in back). And it was all okay, we didn't mind.

Watch it here.

Joe Biden has been in the Senate and then a Vice President since 1972. He is responsible for the Violence Against Women Act. He chaired the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee from 1987 until 1995. He was a longtime member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Any of these clowns online diminishing Joe Biden as being anything less than an American who has tirelessly served his country ARE STUPID.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-12-2017 at 10:03 PM.