Page 120 of 147 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    You can phish anything out of these idiots.

At EMAILPRANKSTER.co.uk WTF

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

There's got to be a pushback on this one, right? It's been the law for a long time.
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Next:

* Kids will have to rake leaves and clean toilets during recess
    * Sex Ed to be taught by Bill Cosby
    * Free lunches to poor children to be ceased and children will be cooked and fed to each other (giant cost savings)
    * All books to be replaced by Power Point presentations by the Oxyclean guy
    * Private schools to get windfall assistance, extra money if they provide "Hedge Fund Training"
    Last edited by allegro; 09-07-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    a couple of problems though... The insult cuck went on the rise after the primary appointment of Clinton... the idea insinuation seemed to be that any man who would vote for a woman is emasculated and a "beta"
    That's a stretch. Many people who would have been referred to as a "beta" would have voted for Bernie too, I'd imagine moreso than Hilary. It's their progressive ideology, i.e. anti-white male, which leads to the insult.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    * Free lunches to poor children to be ceased and children will be cooked and fed to each other (giant cost savings)
    I'm actually not too torn up about this one. It's just good economic sense.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post
    It's their progressive ideology, i.e. anti-white male, which leads to the insult.
    How does being progressive make you "anti-white male"?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It doesn't, but I guarantee you everyone in the anti-white male movement regards themselves as progressive.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    It doesn't, but I guarantee you everyone in the anti-white male movement regards themselves as progressive.
    The cuck term must've flown under my radar then, because I didn't see it everywhere until Hillary was the nominee.

Also, "anti-white male?!!" Go grab a fucking tiki torch.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Haha fuck me, you don't think there are people out there who despise white males? No wonder everything gets under your radar.

I guess my identification of this makes me a nazi, you fucking dumb cunt.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Haha fuck me, you don't think there are people out there who despise white males? No wonder everything gets under your radar.

I guess my identification of this makes me a nazi, you fucking dumb cunt.
    Hey, I thought some of those people carrying tiki torches were "very nice people," they were just tired of straight white dudes getting super persecuted in this country?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    How the fuck should I know?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    How the fuck should I know?
    Because you identify with that shitty bullshit defense, share their woes, and comment on the concerns of the alt-right movement in this country. Though again, I don't know why you do, since once again, you also don't live here. Are you feeling threatened as a white man over there in Australia? Is there some movement against white dudes in Australia? Because, if so, you're projecting. I honestly don't know.

Because I don't live in Australia, so I'm not going to draw sweeping suggestions about that sort of stuff that might horrifyingly align me with a fascist bigoted resurgence.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    This blows my mind. I've not sympathised with the alt-right, not sided with or against the anti-white male movement, and you accuse me of projecting? And exactly what woes have I shared with the alt-right?

So because I'm a young, conservative male I must be alt-right? And you wonder why I say you're completely into identity politics.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but the USA is kind of a big deal to the world. I don't want daily news about the shoes Melania wore, but we get that bullshit. You know that whole "I hate statues" phase that is happening right now? Yeah, suddenly statues in Australia are being vandalised. We're about to go to war with you over North Korea. The USA clearly matters a lot to us.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Why am I so into "identity politics?" You're the one who seems PRIMARILY concerned with a perceived "anti-white male." Sorry if I read what you actually said.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but the USA is kind of a big deal to the world. I don't want daily news about the shoes Melania wore, but we get that bullshit. You know that whole "I hate statues" phase that is happening right now? Yeah, suddenly statues in Australia are being vandalised. We're about to go to war with you over North Korea. The USA clearly matters a lot to us.

I know the US is a big deal in the world. Glad we got that out of the way.

It's not "I hate statues," and if that's how it's manifesting in Australia, I am unfamiliar. We're talking about public ground featuring celebrations to the secession side, which were erected in the 20s. Look into the civil rights movement here, to see what those statues actually symbolize.

We're about to go to war with North Korea? Yeah, maybe, holy shit, and that has nothing to do with "white-man" hate, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 09-08-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm just saying the type of guys that use the cuck term! Fuck me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Why am I so into "identity politics?" You're the one who seems PRIMARILY concerned with a perceived "anti-white male." Sorry if I read what you actually said.

[/COLOR]

I know the US is a big deal in the world. Glad we got that out of the way.

It's not "I hate statues," and if that's how it's manifesting in Australia, I am unfamiliar. We're talking about public ground featuring celebrations to the secession side, which were erected in the 20s. Look into the civil rights movement here, to see what those statues actually symbolize.

We're about to go to war with North Korea? Yeah, maybe, holy shit, and that has nothing to do with "white-man" hate, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.
    This is all too dumb. No wonder you can't follow what I'm saying.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I follow what you're saying. You're a "conservative" who is sad about the fact that there's tons of people out there hating white men. In America, where you don't live, and don't realize that "white-male hatred" is code.

So you identify with the politics of the alt-right. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you don't actually know what the alt-right is.

But...

I'm just saying the type of guys that use the cuck term! Fuck me.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A WOMAN USE THE WORD "CUCK?"
    Get it through your head, this is a sexist thing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit.
    Have you heard a woman use the word "cuck?"

You can answer that or fuck off.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yes I have (look up the term "hotwife"). I'm reeling over the amount of time I've wasted engaging with you here, I can't stress how much of an idiot you are. You aren't taking any more of my time.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Didn't you say you were done with this thread, @Madmya?

I've only ever heard and seen LCD alt right dudes using the word, "cuck." As usual, it doesn't really land. Patton Oswalt made a good observation recently, stating that the faces of alt right are all failed entertainers. And it tends to match up (google searches). They most definitely have difficulties with being funny and that goes for all of the alt right people, not just the well known members of the worst club.

It's great to see this vindictive administration continue to lash out and punish the demographics that didn't vote for Master Orange Diaper Baby. DeVos is a terrible unqualified person so she is perfect for Trump's team.
    Last edited by Swykk; 09-08-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Wait, what the fuck is the anti-white male movement?

I've heard of pro-diversity (doesn't mean anti-white male). I've heard of anti-Nazi (doesn't mean anti-white male). But what group, what event, what protest are you specifically talking about with this "anti-white male" label?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just search "white male" in twitter. It's no official movement, but it's there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'll do it for you, these are literally the first results from the search:

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    did you just (basically) retweet:

"I'm a straight white male

retweet this to trigger queers!"

?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Aside from that 1st tweet, none of what you've posted is "anti" white male. What they're saying is Trump and his admin favor straight racist white males (more accurately not reflected there--rich racist straight white dudes).
    Last edited by Swykk; 09-08-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Seriously, you could not have posted something more fucking damning to your own tone-deaf solipsistic bullshit than that screen grab @Madmya

I'm a straight white male, go fuck yourself.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Aside from that 1st tweet, none of what you've posted is "anti" white male. What they're saying is Trump and his admin favor straight racist white males (more accurately not reflected there--rich racist straight white dudes).
    That's part of it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying this is who the alt-right are resisting. They see an overweight, balding hipster holding a cat (possibly Jinsai) frothing about maths being racist/sexist and they call him a cuck. They see any male crying about white male privilege and they call him a cuck.

Are we happy? Getting labelled a cuck is not about someone voting for a chick.

P.S. That is just the first page of the "top" responses. By all means, go do the search yourself and click "latest". All sorts. The term gets mentioned very often.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    So let's recap: The dumbest and most evil among us see a non-existent bias when they themselves could read a book, progress, recognize that being a dumbass white racist dude doesn't work out these days and the real problem is looking them in mirror. They don't have the money and power Trump does to get away with acting like a spoiled toddler that can afford a subservient bride.

It's not a real issue. There IS no oppression against straight white guys (just as there's no such thing as alt-left). I'll step out on a limb and say, yeah, it's wrong. Additionally, there's no quicker way of knowing you've won an argument than when one of these knuckle draggers calls you a "cuck." "I HEARD GAVIN MCINNES/PAUL JOSEPH WATSON/PEPE USE A BUZZ WORD THAT I DONT REALLY GRASP NOR IS IT FUNNY OR ACCURATE BUT I AM A PART OF A MOVEMENT, I BELONG, CUZ I CANT GET A LADY TO TOUCH ME AND MY PREZ ENABLES ME TO BE MY TRUE DIPSHIT ASSHOLE SELF SO HERE WE ARE, CUCK!"

And dude, stop trying to qualify and push it off like "I'm just the messenger." Your message sucks and has no basis in reality. Moreover, you should own it.

I'll say it again--I thought you said you were done with this thread.
    Last edited by Swykk; 09-08-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Saved me from having to type it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    They see an overweight, balding hipster holding a cat (possibly Jinsai) frothing about maths being racist/sexist and they call him a cuck.
    Is it photo comparison time you fucking dick? I'm not fat or balding, and I don't own a cat!

Though I don't see it would be a problem if I did... Nice way to take the argument to the next intellectually prosperous point though. You are the worst troll ever. Can we just ban this fuck already?