Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
Results 2,521 to 2,524 of 2524

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Almost everything he has ever spoken out about (mainly aimed at the Obama's and saved in easy to find bite sized chunks on Twatter) he contradicts...on a DAILY BASIS!

I know that's peanuts in the grand scheme of things but what a fucking hypocrite! He is Hypocrite personified. The dictionary should have a picture of him next to the word! FUCKING FUCK.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Goddamn could you imagine if Hillary said she was too tired after a couple of days abroad and so she sent Chelsea to do her job? Fox News would be the new headquarters of Orville Redenbaucher due to all the salt they'd be producing.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'm not even Jewish, but the photo of Trump at the Western Wall makes my blood boil. It's the most flagrant bullshit photo op in the history of public relations. I'm aware that most faiths teach forgiveness and that no one is beyond redemption if they truly seek it, but that could not be further from the case here. This is a bigger piece of horse cock than the George W / Mission Accomplished photo. It feels patronizing beyond words.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Weiner’s “Underage” Sexting Girl Lied to Damage Clinton

Huh. He's still a scumbag, but holy cow if this is true.