Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157
Results 4,681 to 4,703 of 4703

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    The Supreme Court is on the verge of ruling that business owners can legally discriminate against you for being gay, the president is leading an attack on a free press, the poor are being robbed to pad the pockets of those who are already obscenely wealthy, and Trump's repeated attacks on minorities of all kinds have led to an uptick in hate crimes.

I mean, great, women can vote and we're not segregating restaurants based on skin color anymore. But frankly, I feel like we're going downhill fast.
    I still maintain that pre 1970's America is way worse then Current America

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    I still maintain that pre 1970's America is way worse then Current America
    That's not saying much.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    the lines between parties are starting to blur:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...sraels-capital

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Do you mean in a nuclear winter kind of way or more of a United States government meltdown?
    Nuclear.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Did you see Trump's speech the other day? Does having dry mouth really make you sound like you had a stroke?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Did you see Trump's speech the other day? Does having dry mouth really make you sound like you had a stroke?
    No idea what you're talking about (apparently I missed some headlines). But to answer your question, I've had extreme dry mouth (as in working outside in the desert for 14 hours a day, seven days a week) and not sounded like I had a stroke...it hurts more to talk, but I still sounded normal, if a little hoarse.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    No idea what you're talking about (apparently I missed some headlines). But to answer your question, I've had extreme dry mouth (as in working outside in the desert for 14 hours a day, seven days a week) and not sounded like I had a stroke...it hurts more to talk, but I still sounded normal, if a little hoarse.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/health...-bn/index.html

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Huh. Can't really chime in - I can't listen to him speak. I can read transcripts, but my heart rate goes up (I'm not exaggerating) when I hear that child's voice. So what I'm gathering is some armchair quarterbacks (albeit, medically trained ones) are saying that he was really slurring, and the White House is saying that he just needed a drink of water? Skeptical as I am about anyone making a medical diagnosis without an actual examination, I'm even more skeptical of the claim that someone with his ego would allow himself to continue slurring his speech if all he needed to do was take a sip of water. Eh, whatever. I couldn't care less about this one. Even if the man does have medical issues, it's not going to stop him from keeping the oval.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I thought it was pretty obvious that his dentures had loosened & he was trying to make it through the speech. Now I don't believe he ever admitted to having dentures, but those mouth movements & sounds certainly look like what you see from someone with dentures.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Will he fire Mueller? Is that a form of master persuasion?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    he seems to be putting Israel first rather than America first, because he is isolating America from its closest allies,...UK and France and Germany are Americas closest allies...(Israeal is a vassal state not an ally)...not to mention all of the arab world....they all think America is insane,
    it all looks really bad.

he is also alienating his white supremacist Neo Nazi crowd.
    Last edited by Exocet; 12-08-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    BTW, the GWOTUS makes eating fast-food even worse than it is: https://thetakeout.com/trump-doesnt-...135.1489119016

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    BTW, the GWOTUS makes eating fast-food even worse than it is: https://thetakeout.com/trump-doesnt-...135.1489119016
    I literally LOL'd whenever I read a few days ago that he supposedly scrapes all the toppings off of his pizza and throws the dough away.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I literally LOL'd whenever I read a few days ago that he supposedly scrapes all the toppings off of his pizza and throws the dough away.
    For someone that has so much money, he has very poor taste in food. Then again, he just lowers the standard of everything. I mean, who the fuck would eat a steak covered entirely with ketchup?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    For someone that has so much money, he has very poor taste in food. Then again, he just lowers the standard of everything. I mean, who the fuck would eat a steak covered entirely with ketchup?
    The same person who orders that steak burnt like a shoe.

Edit: OH GOD TRUMP IS MY DAD

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I also find it incredibly ironic and hilarious that for someone who is supposedly a "germaphobe", he views McDonalds as the cleanliest and most trustworthy restaurant to eat at.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I also find it incredibly ironic and hilarious that for someone who is supposedly a "germaphobe", he views McDonalds as the cleanliest and most trustworthy restaurant to eat at.
    Why? They're a decades old, multibillion dollar company with a ton of investors. I would think they actually have a pretty good sanitation protocol and quality control checks in place.

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Why? They're a decades old, multibillion dollar company with a ton of investors. I would think they actually have a pretty good sanitation protocol and quality control checks in place.
    The last time I ate there I threw up for about 4 hours.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    No.... the bathroom at my local McDonald's is unclean and doesn't have a working air thing to clean your hands. My parents complained about the bathroom there a few months ago.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    No.... the bathroom at my local McDonald's is unclean and doesn't have a working air thing to clean your hands. My parents complained about the bathroom there a few months ago.
    I'd call the municipal health department. Seriously. If the employees don't have a proper way to wash their hands after using the shitter that restaurant would have it fixed in a jiffy with a visit from the right people.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Dude have you ever worked in Fast Food before? There are no such things are clean fast food restaurants. Even the highest end ones. I worked as a shift manager at a higher end fast food company for five years, and worked at 4 separate locations. I've seen everything from backed up grease trap explosions, to roach infestations, to sewage spillouts, broken walk-in freezers, soda dispensers that weren't properly cleaned so they dispensed thick gooey slime into people's drinks, etc. I've seen it all. Even with the highest end touristy McDonalds, I guarantee you there is no such thing as a perfectly clean McDonalds which would constitute someone stating that their restaurants are the cleanest you'll ever eat at. Fast Food restaurants are breeding grounds for disgusting shit that the customers and health inspectors aren't supposed to see or know about.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Dude have you ever worked in Fast Food before? There are no such things are clean fast food restaurants. Even the highest end ones. I worked as a shift manager at a higher end fast food company for five years, and worked at 4 separate locations. I've seen everything from backed up grease trap explosions, to roach infestations, to sewage spillouts, broken walk-in freezers, soda dispensers that weren't properly cleaned so they dispensed thick gooey slime into people's drinks, etc. I've seen it all. Even with the highest end touristy McDonalds, I guarantee you there is no such thing as a perfectly clean McDonalds which would constitute someone stating that their restaurants are the cleanest you'll ever eat at. Fast Food restaurants are breeding grounds for disgusting shit that the customers and health inspectors aren't supposed to see or know about.
    No, I haven't. But I've also heard from basically everyone who's worked in ANY level of restaurant (including ones that the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies regularly dine at) that "if you saw the kitchen, you'd never want to eat here". But we're getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, so let's just agree that it's kind of disconcerting that POTUS eats deconstructed Happy Meals (and probably plays with the toys they come with) and leave the restaurant talk for another thread.