Page 143 of 147 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    BTW, the GWOTUS makes eating fast-food even worse than it is: https://thetakeout.com/trump-doesnt-...135.1489119016

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    BTW, the GWOTUS makes eating fast-food even worse than it is: https://thetakeout.com/trump-doesnt-...135.1489119016
    I literally LOL'd whenever I read a few days ago that he supposedly scrapes all the toppings off of his pizza and throws the dough away.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I literally LOL'd whenever I read a few days ago that he supposedly scrapes all the toppings off of his pizza and throws the dough away.
    For someone that has so much money, he has very poor taste in food. Then again, he just lowers the standard of everything. I mean, who the fuck would eat a steak covered entirely with ketchup?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    For someone that has so much money, he has very poor taste in food. Then again, he just lowers the standard of everything. I mean, who the fuck would eat a steak covered entirely with ketchup?
    The same person who orders that steak burnt like a shoe.

Edit: OH GOD TRUMP IS MY DAD

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I also find it incredibly ironic and hilarious that for someone who is supposedly a "germaphobe", he views McDonalds as the cleanliest and most trustworthy restaurant to eat at.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I also find it incredibly ironic and hilarious that for someone who is supposedly a "germaphobe", he views McDonalds as the cleanliest and most trustworthy restaurant to eat at.
    Why? They're a decades old, multibillion dollar company with a ton of investors. I would think they actually have a pretty good sanitation protocol and quality control checks in place.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Why? They're a decades old, multibillion dollar company with a ton of investors. I would think they actually have a pretty good sanitation protocol and quality control checks in place.
    The last time I ate there I threw up for about 4 hours.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    No.... the bathroom at my local McDonald's is unclean and doesn't have a working air thing to clean your hands. My parents complained about the bathroom there a few months ago.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    No.... the bathroom at my local McDonald's is unclean and doesn't have a working air thing to clean your hands. My parents complained about the bathroom there a few months ago.
    I'd call the municipal health department. Seriously. If the employees don't have a proper way to wash their hands after using the shitter that restaurant would have it fixed in a jiffy with a visit from the right people.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Dude have you ever worked in Fast Food before? There are no such things are clean fast food restaurants. Even the highest end ones. I worked as a shift manager at a higher end fast food company for five years, and worked at 4 separate locations. I've seen everything from backed up grease trap explosions, to roach infestations, to sewage spillouts, broken walk-in freezers, soda dispensers that weren't properly cleaned so they dispensed thick gooey slime into people's drinks, etc. I've seen it all. Even with the highest end touristy McDonalds, I guarantee you there is no such thing as a perfectly clean McDonalds which would constitute someone stating that their restaurants are the cleanest you'll ever eat at. Fast Food restaurants are breeding grounds for disgusting shit that the customers and health inspectors aren't supposed to see or know about.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Dude have you ever worked in Fast Food before? There are no such things are clean fast food restaurants. Even the highest end ones. I worked as a shift manager at a higher end fast food company for five years, and worked at 4 separate locations. I've seen everything from backed up grease trap explosions, to roach infestations, to sewage spillouts, broken walk-in freezers, soda dispensers that weren't properly cleaned so they dispensed thick gooey slime into people's drinks, etc. I've seen it all. Even with the highest end touristy McDonalds, I guarantee you there is no such thing as a perfectly clean McDonalds which would constitute someone stating that their restaurants are the cleanest you'll ever eat at. Fast Food restaurants are breeding grounds for disgusting shit that the customers and health inspectors aren't supposed to see or know about.
    No, I haven't. But I've also heard from basically everyone who's worked in ANY level of restaurant (including ones that the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies regularly dine at) that "if you saw the kitchen, you'd never want to eat here". But we're getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, so let's just agree that it's kind of disconcerting that POTUS eats deconstructed Happy Meals (and probably plays with the toys they come with) and leave the restaurant talk for another thread.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    But I've also heard from basically everyone who's worked in ANY level of restaurant (including ones that the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies regularly dine at) that "if you saw the kitchen, you'd never want to eat here"
    This is really true, read Anthony Bourdain’s book, “Kitchen Confidential.”

”Saving for well done” is a time-honoured tradition dating back to cuisine’s earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its costs in order for the chef to make his food ‘cost per cent’. So what happens when a chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that’s been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that’s a total loss…Or he can ‘save for well-done’ – serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavourless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won’t be able to tell if what he’s eating is food or flotsam.
    And you don’t wanna know about that basket of bread.

Or brunch.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1...e-reading-this
    Last edited by allegro; 12-10-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'd call the municipal health department. Seriously. If the employees don't have a proper way to wash their hands after using the shitter that restaurant would have it fixed in a jiffy with a visit from the right people.
    And the Republicans are trying to defund the health people so that this won't even be an option in the future. You know, because free markets or some other bullshit.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    ole dumbshit found his phone again maybe they should put it under the constitution.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by telee.kom View Post
    Dear Donald J. Drumpf:

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...72700982181888

I wish I could embed tweets correctly. That's amazing.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...72700982181888

I wish I could embed tweets correctly. That's amazing.

Oh god, I can't stop laughing. Who approved that??

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just read on the AV Club that he likes to drink 12 Diet Cokes.... a day. My mother drinks 2-3 Diet Cokes a day but.... this is insane.

https://thetakeout.com/president-tru...135.1489119016

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I just read on the AV Club that he likes to drink 12 Diet Cokes.... a day. My mother drinks 2-3 Diet Cokes a day but.... this is insane.

https://thetakeout.com/president-tru...135.1489119016
    Anyone else his age would be dead by now. Funny how much longer you can remain relatively healthy when you have access to good health care. Almost like it's something we should offer to everyone.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Anyone else his age would be dead by now.
    Yeah, cause most people don't have his stamina.

EDIT:

I'd be willing to bet that Trump's philosophy on personal health is something very similar to Al Bundy's right here...

Last edited by Mantra; 12-12-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wish I could post more facepalm memes but it just seems like it's never enough to consider the amount of stupidity that happens every day.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I wish I could post more facepalm memes but it just seems like it's never enough to consider the amount of stupidity that happens every day.
    And it's likely that the people of Alabama will elect a pedophile to the Senate tonight.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    It's not that I can't believe that someone would say that. I see it every day, so it's not shocking. But god, the President of the United States of America? On a social media platform primarily used by celebrities and weird 20-somethings? It just blows my mind. It doesn't feel real. There truly and honestly is a disconnect for me. You know that nagging feeling where you swear you're forgetting something and you can't remember what? It's a similar fleeting sort of feeling.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    And it's likely that the people of Alabama will elect a pedophile to the Senate tonight.
    I don’t think Roy Moore is a “pedophile.”

But, there’s this:

* He was TWICE removed as a Judge for refusing to acknowledge laws he thought were stupid

* He believes we should get rid of Amendments to the Constitution after the 10th

* He believes that gays are “perverts” and that homosexuality should be illegal

* He said that maybe 9-11 happened because God is mad about gays and abortion

Etc etc etc

Edit: oh yeah and this:

Wtf
    Last edited by allegro; 12-13-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    AP just called it for Jones. Holy shit!
    NYT as well.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    AP just called it for Jones. Holy shit!
    Maybe there’s hope. Maybe.

Mentioned