Page 113 of 147 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    so 16 more years in Afghanistan why? funny we have an opiod crisis where does 90% of the opium come from? we can't provide health care but we can provide give military contractor's billions and the general's Mather's line their pockets you know the ones advising Trump general's gathered in their masses just like witches at black masses
    -Louie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    On a lighter note, did you guys see the trump shaped ecstasy pills ? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lls/588993001/

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    probably bunk
    -Louie

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41020779

...i'm getting bored of him now!
    Last edited by Haysey_Draws; 08-23-2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    This man is nothing but meaningless noise. He's deliberately provocative because he doesn't care whether he gets positive or negative attention, as long as everyone is paying attention to him, he's happy.

On NAFTA renegotiations, we've already learned to ignore his babbling:
    http://www.680news.com/2017/08/23/on...ancel-nafta-2/

At his bizzare rally this weekend he declare that North Korea is starting to respect the US.....basically he lost his pissing match, but he's declaring it a victory. Unless I missed something the story went kind of like this:
    North Korea: We're going to attach Guam.
    Trump: If you don't stop making threats we'll blow you up.
    North Korea: We're going to blow up Guam, bring it on, idiot!
    Trump: They respect us now, I win! Big boy truck goes vrooooooom!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    This man is nothing but meaningless noise. He's deliberately provocative because he doesn't care whether he gets positive or negative attention, as long as everyone is paying attention to him, he's happy.

On NAFTA renegotiations, we've already learned to ignore his babbling:
    http://www.680news.com/2017/08/23/on...ancel-nafta-2/

At his bizzare rally this weekend he declare that North Korea is starting to respect the US.....basically he lost his pissing match, but he's declaring it a victory. Unless I missed something the story went kind of like this:
    North Korea: We're going to attach Guam.
    Trump: If you don't stop making threats we'll blow you up.
    North Korea: We're going to blow up Guam, bring it on, idiot!
    Trump: They respect us now, I win! Big boy truck goes vrooooooom!!!
    The thing really getting to me (as a non american but not to pass over his over acts of stupidity) is his constant "the media hates me and has it in for me", dude, you spent 8 years attacking the former president (mostly for things that weren't real), grow the fuck up you childish pathetic man baby!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    The thing really getting to me (as a non american but not to pass over his over acts of stupidity) is his constant "the media hates me and has it in for me", dude, you spent 8 years attacking the former president (mostly for things that weren't real), grow the fuck up you childish pathetic man baby!
    he is 71. he can't grow up anymore. the damage is irreversible.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    United States today looks like the Soviet Union did in 1990.

There is a real depressed gloomy vibe hanging over your country....

the fact that Donald Trump won the election proves there was something seriously wrong with your system....

you need to stop blaming Trump and looking at what caused it. because whatever caused it is the problem..
    Last edited by Exocet; 08-24-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    United States today looks like the Soviet Union did in 1990.

There is a real depressed gloomy vibe hanging over your country....

the fact that Donald Trump won the election proves there was something seriously wrong with your system....

you need to stop blaming Trump and looking at what caused it. because whatever caused it is the problem..
    The fucking TEA PARTY caused it and gave Trump a platform! We now have ACTUAL fucking NAZIS thinking it's cool to walk around without a hood on now, THANKS TO TRUMP. Yeah, we're depressed, because Donald fucking Trump is president, and he's doing a terrible job at running the country, but a great job rolling back the civil rights movement. I fart in your general direction, and spit at your feet.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Oh dear god, the Fake News Movement is going to have a fucking field day with this.

Wall Street Journal Editor Admonishes Reporters over Trump Coverage

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i think I know, who cares, if hillary, would have turned around and called Trump, creep, she would have easily won not to mention would have been the meme of the century
    -Louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    . I fart in your general direction, and spit at your feet.
    oh how sweet you are, the fact a country of 325 million puked up Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump suggests something is seriously wrong....its a colossal embarrassment that Trump won the election.
    you know this
    if you don't sort out the rot that is happening in Washington you will end up like the Soviet Union...NOBODY none of the think tanks none or the political commentators even in 1988 thought the Soviet Union would collapse, it collapsed 3 years later.. it was an almighty superpower that was invincible and supposed to last 100 more years, the speed it collapsed at shocked the world...I never in a million years thought trump would win, just get your shit together!!!!!
    I know the US is extremely different but still.
    Last edited by Exocet; 08-25-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    oh how sweet you are, the fact a country of 325 million puked up Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump suggests something is seriously wrong....its a colossal embarrassment that Trump won the election.
    you know this
    if you don't sort out the rot that is happening in Washington you will end up like the Soviet Union...NOBODY none of the think tanks none of the political commentators even in 1988 thought the Soviet Union would collapse, it collapsed 3 years later.. it was an almighty superpower that was invincible and supposed to last 100 more years, the speed it collapsed at shocked the world...I never in a million years thought trump would win, just get your shit together!!!!!
    I know the US is extremely different but still.
    Here's another fart in your general direction. Give me a fucking break with your take.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Here's another fart in your general direction. Give me a fucking break with your take.
    eeeww....your the sort of drone who absorbs CNNs bullshit....ive seen some of your posts.....you have been pushing the bullshit Russia narrative and have been critical of people like Glen Greenwald. For merely saying you need to be sceptical of the CIA

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    eeeww....your the sort of drone who absorbs CNNs bullshit....ive seen some of your posts.....you have been pushing the bullshit Russia narrative and have been critical of people like Glen Greenwald. For merely saying you need to be sceptical of the CIA
    Fascinating synopsis of me. Yes I've been critical of Greenwald, and curious of his angle. I like him on a large part though, so fuck off if that makes it too confusing.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Back in January you were certain Russia was behind Trumps victory..... oh dear that went wrong......

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Back in January you were certain Russia was behind Trumps victory..... oh dear that went wrong......
    Did I miss some news break where the FBI investigation was called off? Have you been keeping up? Are your news outlets alerting you to the fact that subpoenas have been handed?

This isn't from fringe outlets.

There's a Russia thing. There's also a handful of other things. And they will tank him.
    As soon as his enablers stop giving him the reach-around.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    also... let's see those tax returns he promised us, you sycophant

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Did I miss some news break where the FBI investigation was called off? Have you been keeping up? Are your news outlets alerting you to the fact that subpoenas have been handed?

This isn't from fringe outlets.

There's a Russia thing. There's also a handful of other things. And they will tank him.
    As soon as his enablers stop giving him the reach-around.

I want you to SHOW ME evidence of how Russia changed the outcome of this election..

you hypocrite do you know how much the United States interfered in the 1996 Russia elections to get Boris Yeltsin elected to beat off the communists they spent billions on it....
    how many fucking elections around the world has the US influenced including in Russia,

get a grip..it all bites you in the ass someday
    Last edited by Exocet; 08-25-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I want you to SHOW ME evidence of how Russia changed the outcome of this election..

you fucking hypocrite do you know how much the United States interfered in the 1996 Russia elections to get Boris Yeltsin elected to beat off the communists they spent billions on it....
    how many fucking election around the world has the US influenced including in Russia,

get a grip

Wait for the investigation to conclude, you dumbass.

In the meantime, ask Trump to follow through with his promise to release his tax returns, testify re: Comey under threat of perjury, and once you get that shit done, I'll listen. Beyond that, you don't live here, fuck off.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Wait for the investigation to conclude, you dumbass.

In the meantime, ask Trump to follow through with his promise to release his tax returns, testify re: Comey under threat of perjury, and once you get that shit done, I'll listen. Beyond that, you don't live here, fuck off.
    who gives a fuck about about tax returns....I am American ive not lived there for 21 years true I can move back tomorrow if I want to, half my family still lives in California, you have resorted to name calling because you have fallen for the CNN bullshit factor

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    who gives a fuck about about tax returns....I am American ive not lived there for 21 years true I can move back tomorrow if I want to, half my family still lives in California, you have resorted to name calling because you have fallen for the CNN bullshit factor

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    guys, how about not insulting each other over Trump's flaws? Insult the GOP, the stunned Dems or him.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Fair enough, I should remember not to snap at people... Just... This irked me. The FBI concluded that Russia tampered and at least attempted to influence our election and we have Trump Jr emails spelling out intent to collude, and yet I'm buying some CNN spin?!

The "stop believing fake news" allegation here is ironic as hell and incredibly obnoxious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fair enough, I should remember not to snap at people... Just... This irked me. The FBI concluded that Russia tampered and at least attempted to influence our election and we have Trump Jr emails spelling out intent to collude, and yet I'm buying some CNN spin?!

The "stop believing fake news" allegation here is ironic as hell and incredibly obnoxious
    Those that try to downplay the Russia investigation are either decrying it it because "their guy" won the election, or they're paid bots/trolls.

And they'll still be loudly disbelieving it when he's being led out of the White House in handcuffs.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Arpaio pardon is official. From one idiotic racist to another.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.965dbeb82a7e