Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 3,241 to 3,247 of 3247

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
    Or you know, he could of been just a guy thrown in the middle of a shitshow that he had no chance to survive. Hes probably back to smoking a pack a day.

When you have CNN on tape saying ''Russia is a nothing burger'' and ''Thats its all for ratings'' yeah its a division. The left vs the right and America is eating itself. Veryscary to watch the nation that has to power to blow the world to smithereens this sick and dying. America is kind of over.

Edit Im sure the facepalms are coming. To me there likes. Its means you're right around these parts.
    I've wondered once or twice if America will come out of this looking like the American Union instead of the United States. Especially if the states like California get loud enough.

And I know there's something in the constitution about States not being able to leave, doesn't stop me from wondering.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    again he'll do whatever the hell he wants for as long as he can, no ones doing anything about it, just claims ignorance," I'm not a politician"he did it all through the campaign, said the most outrageous shit, nothing still has shown his tax returns, republican's will do nothing until it cost them power money or both, meanwhile the middle-class will go the route of the dinosaurs Putin will probably think he can do a better job and and install himself as president, and American's will continue to stare into their and tell themselves this is just the way it is. I'm going to follow Ami's advice, put a bucket over my head and marshmallow in each ear, and stumble around and wait for another hum drum hit song to appear, sad times in the so called "land of the free"
    -Louie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The difference is I dont form an opinion just to be abrasive or argumentative. I simple follow the truth crumbs in front of me and decide what I think based on facts and TRUTH. I have only been here a few days but I have formed an opinion of this thread and fourm. That opinion is that there is an elite clique of people, perhaps people who have donated etc. Their opinion matters more than anyone else. They see a friend facepalm and immediately jump on board to do so. Since they are the elite everyone else is afraid of rocking their boat. I could be wrong but useless group think leads to these types of behaviours. I also find it funny how They twist every word until it fits their narrative and then you are just a troll if you say no. Going so far as to follow you from thread to thread. Thats Trolling imo.Thats also how american politics seems to be going as well, on both sides.

Trump won, it shook up the left, Assange fucked them and instead of dealing with Hillary by arresting her and creepy Podesta they created the russian narrative. Its really that simple. The very fact that story has legs is an insult to the intelligence of any reasonable person. I understand people didint like the idea of trump but its backwards. Trump was the alternative to the neo liberal agenda. The simple fact everyone is now kissing Mcains ass is deplorable. The left HATED this man as recent as a year ago. He comes out against trump (probobly because he is a neo con and in bed with Hilary bomb the fuck out of syria and agitate russia) And Now the left adores him. Same as Assange When he was dumping shit on W Bush he was their darling. Now he's a russian agent. I digress

The attitudes of people whom put their fingers in their ear and go ''lal la la '' kind of takes you down a road that makes it look like trolling I suppose. Its not.

Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
    The difference is I dont form an opinion just to be abrasive or argumentative. I simple follow the truth crumbs in front of me and decide what I think based on facts and TRUTH. I have only been here a few days but I have formed an opinion of this thread and fourm. That opinion is that there is an elite clique of people, perhaps people who have donated etc. Their opinion matters more than anyone else. They see a friend facepalm and immediately jump on board to do so. Since they are the elite everyone else is afraid of rocking their boat. I could be wrong but useless group think leads to these types of behaviours. I also find it funny how They twist every word until it fits their narrative and then you are just a troll if you say no. Going so far as to follow you from thread to thread. Thats Trolling imo.Thats also how american politics seems to be going as well, on both sides.

Trump won, it shook up the left, Assange fucked them and instead of dealing with Hillary by arresting her and creepy Podesta they created the russian narrative. Its really that simple. The very fact that story has legs is an insult to the intelligence of any reasonable person. I understand people didint like the idea of trump but its backwards. Trump was the alternative to the neo liberal agenda. The simple fact everyone is now kissing Mcains ass is deplorable. The left HATED this man as recent as a year ago. He comes out against trump (probobly because he is a neo con and in bed with Hilary bomb the fuck out of syria and agitate russia) And Now the left adores him. Same as Assange When he was dumping shit on W Bush he was their darling. Now he's a russian agent. I digress
    the left doesn't adore McCain... but most people respect him. If you want me to criticize McCain, I could do that for you, but the timing would seem bizarre.

The attitudes of people whom put their fingers in their ear and go ''lal la la '' kind of takes you down a road that makes it look like trolling I suppose. Its not.
    Let's take a look at Trump's twitter... "Any negative polls are fake news."
    Yeah, so your complaint here is ironic as all hell.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    the left doesn't adore McCain... but most people respect him. If you want me to criticize McCain, I could do that for you, but the timing would seem bizarre.

Let's take a look at Trump's twitter... "Any negative polls are fake news."
    Yeah, so your complaint here is ironic as all hell.

This is interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJ6UtWYQlM I think this is why the russia narrative was created. I think its a shame she fooled all of you to look the other way. She is LAUGHING her ass of that The russia story is all over the media. If they are tearing him down, guess what they are not doing? Looking at her. I think we will see her get arrested.After the election he said lets move on. The DNC would not drop it and let it be over. He has no choice imo but to bury her now to get the narrative back to where it should of been all along. She and her husband are fucking criminals.

I'm not saying you adore him, I am just saying I see a lot of revisionist history the last few days.

Yeah don't engage, hes just a troll getting banned any minute now. He's probably connected to Russia
    Last edited by Jughead; Today at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    not wasting energy on replying to this post, but rock on and don't stop believing
    -louie