Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 2,971 to 2,973 of 2973

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    party politics aside... I love some Republicans, however much we might disagree on central principles.

If you support Donald Trump at this point, FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU FOREVER. Thankfully, every Republican I care about (e.g. family) has pretty much agreed on that point. They get it... this guy sucks. They're willing to admit they were wrong to ever support him. They are sorry.

FUCK every single person who hasn't reached the conclusion. Fuck his enablers especially, and that means "super fuck you" to McConnell and Ryan. You fuckers will go down in history like Goebbels. We'll remember to hate you just as much. FUCK YOU ALL. I wonder if we can set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for Mitch McConnell to repeatedly punch himself in the fucking face until he knocks himself out. It's money. He'll do it. FUCK YOU.

Sorry, I'm having the worst day ever, and I just finally looked at the news.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    What in the ever loving fuck?

https://twitter.com/CaitrionaPerry/s...496128/video/1

He interrupts a congratulatory phone call to the new taoiseach (aka Prime Minister) of Ireland to make a woman from the press pool leave her post, step in front of the cameras, make a creepy ass comment about her looks and joke about it with the aforementioned leader. This is straight out of a video that you would be forced to watch after someone in your office was accused of sexual harassment. I am so embarrassed to be an American.

Mentioned
    697 Post(s)