Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
What in the holy fuck are you even attempting to say?
Nothing bud, keep up with the alternative facts. In the meantime, I am channeling my energy for you, because I can't even imagine what 3rd world conditions you must be going through ever since last November.

Finding good anti-trump memes while doing your best to trigger yourself into a constant, plastic state of anger and fear sounds like no easy task. I bet you still have the same rights, the same house, the same salary with the same prices at your local grocery, the same family since Trump became president-elect. I bet nothing in your life has changed, other than you chasing yourself in this endless state of madness. I bet you have absolutely no idea how the actual things which will matter in your life (ie. healthcare) will be sorted out, you just know it will be fucking terrible.

Despite all of this, you sound like someone who just got evicted, had his family deported, got fired because opposes the leadership and facing trial for possibly 10 years in jail.

Oh, I just read you already concluded that you are in fact living in Nazi Germany now. Damn dude, you should give a speech to a bunch of undecided voters. Nothing could end badly!