Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Goddamn I wish I had Obama's tireless optimism

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Goddamn I wish I had Obama's tireless optimism
    I'm pretty sick of it so far.

Hey, you know what hasn't really worked out so well? Going high when they go low. Maybe let's go low for a bit. Maybe we stomp some fucking Nazis?

EDIT: Facepalm all you want, but it's bullshit. The GOP is getting everywhere by taking the lower ground. Are we supposed to keep attempting to have polite, civil discourse with these fucking idiots? These fucking Nazis, these insane paranoid troglodytes that think Hillary Clinton is eating babies in the basement of a pizzeria? Come the fuck on. Even the mainstream Republicans and alt-righters aren't staying above the ruckus.

Yeah, let's just keep playing happy fun tea party time, it's working out well for us so far. Let's just ask Trump pretty please don't sell us out to hostile foreign interests and dismantle the core of what makes America great. I'm sure he'll listen to the half of the country who he has stated he views as his enemies. Great.
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 01-10-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    I'm pretty sick of it so far.

Hey, you know what hasn't really worked out so well? Going high when they go low. Maybe let's go low for a bit. Maybe we stomp some fucking Nazis?

EDIT: Facepalm all you want, but it's bullshit. The GOP is getting everywhere by taking the lower ground. Are we supposed to keep attempting to have polite, civil discourse with these fucking idiots? These fucking Nazis, these insane paranoid troglodytes that think Hillary Clinton is eating babies in the basement of a pizzeria? Come the fuck on. Even the mainstream Republicans and alt-righters aren't staying above the ruckus.

Yeah, let's just keep playing happy fun tea party time, it's working out well for us so far. Let's just ask Trump pretty please don't sell us out to hostile foreign interests and dismantle the core of what makes America great. I'm sure he'll listen to the half of the country who he has stated he views as his enemies. Great.
    like On- Hands- and- Knees- We- Crawl- You- Cannot- Stop- Us All style?
    Fuck the bullshit, i'm down.
    We may HAVE to at some point. I HOPE we don't.