Page 67 of 147 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Lmao I havent been here in a while but how are yall doing with the whole collusion with a nuclear foreign power to win an election and appointing almost exclusively foreign agents and others with deep ties to Russian oligarchy, banks and/or government including family members into cabinet and WH positions after having them run the campaign.
    Last edited by littlemonkey613; 04-19-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just waiting for this.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    things are slowly starting to unravel and he's starting to lose the republican base this latest executive order has tech pissed, not good, if he doesn't start build bridges literally and figuratively, then they will seriously go after him mid July, they want to send a strong message you don't f* with us, or pay the price, we'll see
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    a lot going on with north Korea again silence on tax returns aircraft carrier going somewhere? Invanka being granted Chinese patients most concerning is sudden rollbacks of police oversight french and British elections maybe paranoid but what if and a big if protests grow over his taxes or impeachment grow and he declares martial law? say awake America
    -Louie

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Charges against Assange? After he helped Trump so much to get elected? I thought Trump was so "loyal" to his supporters, and that a pardon was forthcoming, not this.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Charges against Assange? After he helped Trump so much to get elected? I thought Trump was so "loyal" to his supporters, and that a pardon was forthcoming, not this.
    Unnamed sources saying that people are considering maybe doing something. I wouldn't read much into this just yet. Sessions' tone does seem to indicate that they don't like people leaking classified US info, but Assange? Sounds like the sources are still just speaking in speculative terms.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Unnamed sources saying that people are considering maybe doing something. I wouldn't read much into this just yet. Sessions' tone does seem to indicate that they don't like people leaking classified US info, but Assange? Sounds like the sources are still just speaking in speculative terms.
    Trump and his cronies have made it abundantly clear that they love leaked info and hacking, as long as it isn't happening to them. I seriously doubt they're going to go after Assange. After all, we had Roger Stone make that comment about how their team has a "perfectly legal" back door access to Assange.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    trumr is for no one but his own instests rests but his own and his brand look @ https://www.blackstone.com/restent executive orders and pledge on infrastructures I'll leads back to Blackstone and their holdings stay awake people
    -Louie

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    PS - Assange isn't a "Trump supporter" just because his org published info that was beneficial to him.
    If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, is a duck, and is related to someone named Donald, it might be a duck.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I hope he is found guilty: Michael Flynn Under Defense Dept. Investigation Over Foreign Payment
    And in other news, this doesn't surprise me about Fuckface von Clwonstick (yeah that's what I'm calling him from now on since he doesn't deserve any respect): http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/politi...100-days-poll/

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    So I was thinking about all of the old people. Do you think they feel bad about all the people walking around saying, "I can't wait until these people die off and we can take control." You think that anger had anything to do with this election?

And I know this is said about every generation. Just like the old people hate the kids, the kids hate the old people.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    So I was thinking about all of the old people. Do you think they feel bad about all the people walking around saying, "I can't wait until these people die off and we can take control." You think that anger had anything to do with this election? .
    Demographics here.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    inresttting link i find it funny most are uneducated I've found generally people, don't like leaders who are smarter or have better schooling then them, which seems strange, i tend to watch the narratives, and social memes being pushed like Washington eleet or washing ton insider again things you think you would wanting in a leader i think i general once people are calm and satisfied they are quiet, I was in Belfast for work during "marching
    " season, again that they had a season for protesting made me smile, i always try and get a feel for the local vibe when traveling, it was around orange mans day, there was a car-bomb that went off some distance were i was staying I asked a cabbie, ( always a good source for local info if you speak the language). i asked him about IRA and the like, he said something very important, be aware of how you look were you are what you say, also that people were generally to busy going to work to march, once of the many issues with the Hillary campaign she never mentioned jobs, which Trump did constantly, i think there was this weird event were under under Obama people thought they were better off than they were, plus you have fox noise machine pushing the narrative of pain and fear hey people there's this
    'uppitty" black guy in the white house who says he knows what's best for you, you should be outraged. look over here there's an old rich white guy that has no experience who says, he's going to run government like a business, that's what you want, right? which is one of the dumbest arguments I've heard my entire grown life, think of the worst customer you've ever had in your life, say trying to return item at Fry's or dealing with a support line in India now imagine your government running like that? this is my very long way of saying wake up pay attention
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 04-29-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: jumbled mess

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Mainstream (FAKE) media refuses to state our long list of achievements, including 28 legislative signings, strong borders & great optimism!

idiots latest twit which all is false isn't this the guy who bitched about legislative signings because Obama couldn't get anything done lying, cheating, treasonous, fraud who has done nothing but line his and his doaners pockets no wall no healthcare no jobs
    -louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Interesting.

I also remember that conversation that we all mocked Newt for where he said that facts don't matter, it's what people feel that's important. Huh.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    continuing to use tax payer money to sell his crap
    -Louie

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Bwahahaha, I bet Fuckface Von Clownstick is furious right now: Congress Just Ignored Fuckface Von Clownstick And Boosted America's Science Funding

Here's a more in depth article: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/524904/

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    My favorite part of his failing-answer-to-a-middle-school-level-question about the Civil War is when he suggests that a bigoted man who had repeatedly attacked and shot people throughout his life and helped commit an incredibly disgusting atrocity to Native Americans and had been dead for 15 fucking years was outraged about an event he was not even remotely alive to witness and that he would have had enough compassion to keep it from happening.

A-maz-ing

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    he should have asked the president of china help him worked for him out on the history of north Korea
    -Louie

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And I thought George W. Bush was dumb. Now Il Duce makes him look like Einstein.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    just when you think this motherfucker couldn't sound any stupider... he doubles down

I would truly feel more comfortable if the schizophrenic homeless guy down the street was running the country

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And I thought George W. Bush was dumb. Now Il Duce makes him look like Einstein.
    i read something interesting the other day W didn't get his first job until 40 I sure am tired of American's populous embarrassing me especially dealing or traveling internationally people did it when W was president and they are doing it now I want to defend but twice in eight years, really maybe it's fluoride in the water, more likely lead
    -Louie

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Trump said he would be honored to meet Kim Jong-Un.

What is it with Trump praising a bunch of wackos like Duterte, Erdogan and now Kim Jong-Un?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post

What is it with Trump praising a bunch of wackos like Duterte, Erdogan and now Kim Jong-Un?
    i think this is yet another diversion tactic of doing something outrageous when he is questioned 100 day report card government shutdown russain ties, north Korea so again you have a string of bullshit Andrew Jackson, civil war, he needs to be held accountable and be forced to act like an adult or resign, i ask anyone on this board if you were in a key position at your company and have perform like trump has would you have not been fired?
    seriously?
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post

That's Trump's version of "diplomacy," to tamper the instigation (and escalation) caused when he said the opposite.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    again i think he is all about distraction, meanwhile was on the phone again with Putin. 3 times so far congratulations to Turkey to flip flop on china government shutdown looming and blaming it on the democrats, really? inviting Rodrigo Duterte known killer to the white-house rumors of new libel laws, sue the press out of existence am i fear mongering maybe a little surprised more aren't alarmed
    -Louie now back to work on my aluminum foil fedora/stylish indeed

R

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    That Mo Brooks is a total bastard for what he's saying now about pre-existing conditions - i went jogging and sprained my knee last year and had to go and have it xrayed to check it wasn't anything worse - what are they going to do ? Have judging panels asking why people have this or that illness? What about kids who live with smokers? My father in law died of liver cancer recently and he didn't drink that much at all or smoke but if he had he should still be treated.

I also don't believe that all Trump supporters are the 'leading a good life' type.
    Last edited by WorzelG; 05-03-2017 at 06:37 AM.