Page 66 of 147 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I cant believe he said that Hitler didnt gas his 'own' people like the Jews in Germany werent German. This coming from an American, a nation of immigrants???
    THIS, by all accounts, was what made his statement jaw-dropping. That he uttered the words "didn't use gas on his own people" and fuck, he HAD TO know that he fucked up and stepped in it and his head will be served on a plate. The level of incompetence in this administration is mindblowing.

On a side note: the same way we started hearing about people with undocumented spouses/family voting for Trump, some German jews in fact voted for Hitler, because they didn't see themselves as jewish fist, but as German.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    He's gotta be the worst WH spokesperson I've ever seen, other than that Nazi Stephen Miller.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    It was reported a couple days ago that Tillerson would not meet with Putin in light of the recent Syria bombing. Well ....turned out to be false.

Tillerson meeting Putin right now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    I have a friend from Poland who is a Trump voter. Back in Oct/Nov I said "dude, wtf? trump, really!? Do you remember who in invaded Poland?"

His response: "yeah. The Jews. lol"
    your are very tolerant towards your friends

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I swear, the man is not mentally sound to hold office. Not like "oh, he's just a crazy old coot". I mean medically speaking, I don't think he's aware enough of his surroundings to carry out the duties of the President of the United States. The guy doesn't even know what country he just bombed, and he's only casually mentioning it in between nonsensical ravings about a goddamn slice of cake. If he was your grandpa, you'd be taking him to the doctor. Instead, he's got the world's largest military at his disposal.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Thompson would not have won regardless of push, and he didn't "almost win". He was just closer than the landslide victories of the last several decades.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i don't think we're in Kansas anymore- republican party
    -Louie

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Democrats and missed opportunities... Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    well if I was allowed to keep my white board clock ole d.J.T. almost made it a whole week without being a dumb ass administration not included who knew all it takes it spending a shit ton of money blowing shit up American's love that shit should have just asked dirty dick Cheney or W on that one, quick let's blow-up some more before they start asking pesky questions about ties to Russia again if you want i got some addresses to shit i wouldn't mind blowed-up maybe we could do a round of golf and have some chocolate hoolla at your boyhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0bb9638e15211?
    -Louie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    is anyone else worried that if Bannon is on the way out he gets replaced with someone just as awful but with the ability to get shit done in DC

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsipod View Post
    is anyone else worried that if Bannon is on the way out he gets replaced with someone just as awful but with the ability to get shit done in DC
    I'm actually excited that maybe he'd get butthurt enough to turn on Trump and spill the beans. I know it's unlikely, but one can dream!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i don't believe any is hungry or dumb enough to jion the trump team at this point
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    trump has literally become your drunk uncle at forth of July keep blowing shit up until people like me

-Louie

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    US military drops 22000-pound bomb on Islamic State forces in Afghanistan

U.S. drops "mother of all bombs" in Afghanistan, marking weapon's first use

Asked if he personally authorized the strike, Mr. Trump said “everybody knows exactly what happened.”
    Last edited by Baphomette; 04-13-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Of course Trump is gonna drop the biggest bomb he can. Gotta match his ego.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    posturing and more posturing
    -Louie

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/ppact/status/852593047275794432

These fucking idiotic cowards...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    the guardian says they goy the goods http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...n_reports.html
    -Louie

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Afghanistan gov't says 94 ISIS members dead, and looking like no civilian casualties. Since it's someone on the other end, I'll be more likely to believe this.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    There were allied causalities that are not being reported
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    There were allied causalities that are not being reported
    -Louie
    Source? (ten char)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/332785...-isis-jihadis/
    i know it's the sun but us not reporting anything anti trump

-Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Trump was right about Obama "wiretapping" him. As was Napolitano about it being accomplished through GCHQ.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politi...nce/index.html
    You need to go read that again. Nobody is or was wiretapping or surveilling Donald J TRUMP, or his associates.

Intel agencies in various countries are and were surveiling RUSSIANS, as is routine, and that intel disclosed communications between Russians and Trump's ASSOCIATES.

Washington (CNN)British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts, US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

The communications were captured during routine surveillance of Russian officials and other Russians known to western intelligence. British and European intelligence agencies, including GCHQ, the British intelligence agency responsible for communications surveillance, were not proactively targeting members of the Trump team but rather picked up these communications during what's known as "incidental collection," these sources tell CNN.

[Spicer's] comments angered British officials. After Spicer's remarks, White House officials told CNN British ambassador to the US Kim Darroch and Sir Mark Lyall Grant, national security adviser to Prime Minister Theresa May, "expressed their concerns to Spicer and Trump national security adviser H.R. McMaster" in two separate conversations.

The GCHQ also issued a statement saying: "Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President-elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

Last month, Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, said that "based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016."
    This is old news, and the reason why Nunes resigned from the House investigation team:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/intel-ch...al-collection/
    Last edited by allegro; 04-16-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    That's how you legally "wiretap" someone in the US. You hit the other end, when the other end is foreign.
    Are you trolling?!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    moab bomb 14 million tax payer dollars Syrian missile strike 57 million weekend in mar-a - logo 13 million a weekend not having to show my taxes ties to Russia white house visitor logs
    priceless
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Are you trolling?!
    Yes, totally. Nixon had "the plumbers" who broke into DNC HQ to plant equipment to bug their phones, among other break-ins.

The tapes that BURIED Nixon were legal recordings that Nixon installed in his own office.

We've been spying on the Russians and they've been spying on us since the 50s, so have many other countries.

SEE ALSO.

Nixon's demise had nothing to do with another country. I was 13, in 7th grade, when Nixon resigned. I remember it well.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-15-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Yes, totally. Nixon had "the plumbers" who broke into DNC HQ to plant equipment to bug their phones, among other break-ins.

The tapes that BURIED Nixon were legal recordings that Nixon installed in his own office.

We've been spying on the Russians and they've been spying on us since the 50s, so have many other countries.

SEE ALSO.

Nixon's demise had nothing to do with another country. I was 13, in 7th grade, when Nixon resigned. I remember it well.
    this is far more this is collusion with a foreign government to influence the outcome of an election with a foreign government that is a sworn enemy of the US. if this is true and all things are pointing to yes I'm going to go way out on a limb and state if proven would be possible the worst crime against the country every committed, then it really gets interesting, what is the punishment? nothing like this has ever happened is this high treason? I believe if worse than abuse of power this goes very deep and might have been put in play even before DJT announced his intention to run
    -Louie

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Trump on Twitter today: "I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican - easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?"

That's fucking stunning. Is he aware that every single Republican president also "did what was an almost an impossible thing to do?" Does he realize that losing the popular vote by an unprecedented margin means he didn't "easily" pull off shit? But yeah, you fucking moron, you won the election, so show us your fucking tax returns.