Page 53 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Are we hitting that critical "protest fatigue" point? I guarantee you, that's part of the strategy... wear people out until the madness is normalized.
    If it were such a thing, we'd never have Trump as President.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    How about the health care reformation? I'd be interested to hear people weigh in on this, but it's fucking intense.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    How about the health care reformation? I'd be interested to hear people weigh in on this, but it's fucking intense.
    I really don't understand Bannon. You'd think with some of his attitudes and anti capitalist big business globalisation he'd be in favour of some form of national healthcare. It makes my brain hurt just trying to work out what he actually believes in.

Also there is a Steve Bannon twitter but not verified. Is it him? Or does he not want a verified twitter because then he can't be pinned down on anything and could just say it's a fake twitter

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I think Bannon just wants chaos.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I think Bannon just wants chaos.
    question's are not asked in times of chaos
    -louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    And of course the conspiracy freaks are commenting that it has to do with Hillary Clinton and pedophiles. Or how Valerie Jarrett is living with the Obamas. Or how Hillary sold uranium to Iran for $160 million to the Clinton Foundation. Or how Snopes is run by two losers in a bedroom.

Meanwhile, Steve Bannon is busy throwing gas on the flame: https://mobile.twitter.com/bestdad20...409601/photo/1
    Looking through the posts of that guy...he's concerned the gov't it spying on us but fully supports the gov't and by extension said spying. What the hell is wrong with these people that they can hold two such disparate notions in their head and not realize the idiocy?

Oh right.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I really don't understand Bannon. You'd think with some of his attitudes and anti capitalist big business globalisation he'd be in favour of some form of national healthcare. It makes my brain hurt just trying to work out what he actually believes in.

Also there is a Steve Bannon twitter but not verified. Is it him? Or does he not want a verified twitter because then he can't be pinned down on anything and could just say it's a fake twitter
    I have never understood the rationale of people who want bad things to happen. I get money, but come on - that can't be the only thing that's important in your life. You have a family (usually) and you have kids, grandkids...how about making things easier for them in a way that doesn't involve fucking everyone else over.
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gold-star-f...ileges-1610051

I don't know how valid the site is but that's one place I've seen it.

And for the love of God please don't be one of those "this thing happened!" that weeks later turns embarrassing for everyone involved.
    To reiterate: PLEASE don't let this be fake. No one can afford to give the right a legit 'fake news' to glom onto.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    This is believable and accurate http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/0...trump-treason/
    -louie

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I wonder how many iPhones it would've cost my mom to pay for my leukemia treatments from 1980-1987.

What a punchable asshole Jason Chaffetz is.

This really is about smearing Obama, greed, and population control (aka killing the poor and middle class).

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I wonder how many iPhones it would've cost my mom to pay for my leukemia treatments from 1980-1987.

This really is about smearing Obama, greed, and population control (aka killing the poor and middle class).
    This is where they lose me. Who is going to perform their services for them if they get rid of everyone under them?

It's like their immigration reform and the farmers in CA who realized that while they are hard core Republicans who want the immigrants out, they didn't take into account what the majority of their workforce is.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    To reiterate: PLEASE don't let this be fake. No one can afford to give the right a legit 'fake news' to glom onto.
    I've actually taken to emailing reporters if I see something that looks poorly researched, dubious, or flat out wrong, imploring them to consider how damaging it is to their cause while empowering the anti-media sect. Once in a great while, it actually works. (I managed to have a buzzfeed "article" about 45 pulled and re-written after the author took a closer look at the content and realized they were way, way, way off base with some accusations.)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This is where they lose me. Who is going to perform their services for them if they get rid of everyone under them?

It's like their immigration reform and the farmers in CA who realized that while they are hard core Republicans who want the immigrants out, they didn't take into account what the majority of their workforce is.
    Yup, exactly. We lost a shitload of our manufacturing workforce, already, to China and Mexico and other countries that pay cheap wages; then we have the "$15/hour minimum wage" movement, now we have the "get rid of the cheap undocumented labor by deporting them" movement, all of which they think will lead to higher wages and a bigger workforce, here. But, sorry, THAT AIN'T HAPPENING. First, American citizens won't work for cheap wages, except maybe senior citizens and high school students (and the latter won't even mow the fucking lawn or babysit in my neighborhood); Second, manufacturers and business are not willing to deplete their profits. So, yes, our PRICES WILL GO UP and our availability WILL GO DOWN. Low supply, more demand, higher prices due to higher costs. This isn't complicated. Capitalism has always relied on cheap (or FREE = SLAVERY) wages.

But, people are stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D. Like the poor and perpetually-unemployed and collecting-disability people in Kentucky repeatedly electing Rand Paul, who wants to get rid of government assistance, Medicaid, and disability.

I mean, seriously, like Darwin Award stupid.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    So "Year Zero" per Wikileaks is the CIA using cyber weapons.

Origin of the term = HERE.
    o" per Wikileaks is the CIA using cyber weapons. i wouldn't call it covert, i go through this on a daily basis https://www.offensive-security.com/c...loit-database/ want to view a security cam in china here: https://www.shodan.io/
    -louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Chaffetz isn't the only totally myopic out-of-touch asshole in Congress. They're pretty much ALL wealthy and totally isolated and out-of-touch from their constituents.

It's like talking to a Catholic Priest about your marital problems or sex life.

No.Clue.

An iPhone costs, what, $20 per month on most plans now? Health Care costs more like EIGHT HUNDRED PER MONTH.

But, he wouldn't know that because we taxpayers pay for his high-class healthcare.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ... and the farmers in CA who realized that while they are hard core Republicans who want the immigrants out, they didn't take into account what the majority of their workforce is.
    This is the exact situation with Brexit - farmers seemed to me to be in favour of leaving the EU, but recently the farmers union gave warning to the government that ending free movement of people would fuck the people who come to pick the fruit etc and do the menial jobs and might actually lead to food shortages

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro
    So "Year Zero" per Wikileaks is the CIA using cyber weapons.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.
    Origin of the term = HERE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    o" per Wikileaks is the CIA using cyber weapons. i wouldn't call it covert, i go through this on a daily basis https://www.offensive-security.com/c...loit-database/ want to view a security cam in china here: https://www.shodan.io/
    -louie
    It's covert if most Americans or the World don't know about it.

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

From this article. Apparently she's a supporter, even?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I know this twitter account is almost certainly fake, but regardless, even if this isn't "insider leak" information, and just disguised speculation, the majority of it seems entirely plausible and informed. Also, the recent timeline is interesting...

https://twitter.com/RogueSNRadvisor

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I know this twitter account is almost certainly fake, but regardless, even if this isn't "insider leak" information, and just disguised speculation, the majority of it seems entirely plausible and informed. Also, the recent timeline is interesting...

https://twitter.com/RogueSNRadvisor
    https://twitter.com/RogueSNRadvisor/...35863726329857

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839188928313851904
    Last edited by allegro; 03-07-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Trump's well-maintained echo chamber

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/tried-...social_twitter

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    add to that trump ties trump vodka, even wait for it trump board game, i think but i could be wrong bit a trump video game, if that doesn't prove what a fraud scam this guy is
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 03-08-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This fuck head too. Do they not hear themselves? Someone please tell me that Jesus ever felt this way?

Kansas Congressman Jesus says poor people dont want health care

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Matthew 6:1-34

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward."

Matthew 7:12

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    republican health care be rich or hurry up and die, already
    -Louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Trumps main doctrine for his presidency is money....his idealogical ideas lay with the dollar...he worships the dollar...nothing else...he is an utterly empty vessel its all about money...

The reason he wants warmer relations with Russia is because they have the biggest country in the world loads of oil and gas......lot of money to be made...

morals are getting in the way of the dollar....he is just more open about it..

You could argue why is everyone being so hard on Russia...when Saudi Arabia is there?
    Last edited by Exocet; 03-08-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    It's a joke (albeit a bad one) that has nothing to do whatsoever with the one that has been recently announced as the replacement to the ACA.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    It's a joke (albeit a bad one) that has nothing to do whatsoever with the one that has been recently announced as the replacement to the ACA.
    I know it's not the replacement... it's just...

It reminds me of a review headline I read for Trump's hosting appearance on SNL: "Trump has become death; destroyer of comedy"

I see that this now extends to the rest of his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    Trumps main doctrine for his presidency is money....his idealogical ideas lay with the dollar...he worships the dollar...nothing else...he is an utterly empty vessel its all about money...
    It's not just that... he's an egomaniac above all else. Money is status; it's how he flaunts his importance and value. His problem is deeper. He wants love, praise, adoration, and worship from the masses. It's why he won't accept negative polls or criticism. It's why he cannot believe that he actually lost the popular vote, or why fewer people turned out for his inaugural address. It's why he prints his name in giant letters on all of his buildings, and why he is "the best" at everything. It's why he has a ridiculous thinning comb-over, takes pills to regulate his rosacea, and wears orange pancake make-up all over his face except the areas where it might get into his eyes. It's why he wears overlarge suits to hide his gut, and why he adorns his house with glorifying portraits of himself.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 03-09-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post

They also explain how much Trump could benefit from the huge risk the Dems and press are taking on this. They are all risking having the poor credibility of Alex Jones and InfoWars by the time this is done, thanks to trading journalism for conspiracy theory.
    Oh bullshit. Everyone knows the Russia thing is, at least, a route to perjury accusations against this administration, due to their sloppiness. It's more than that, but that's a large factor, and it offsets the blowback you're inferring is in the wings. All blowback accusations can be assuaged by saying "well, if you'd just show your FUCKING TAX RETURNS, we wouldn't need to hammer away in the dark!"

Honestly, what damage could the Dems incur from being found totally baseless in their claims? They control almost nothing right now. You can theorize better strategic, forward-thinking approaches to dismantling this, but that's a clear route, and whether or not you feel the Russia accusations are baseless doesn't change the fact that this administration is shadily unforthcoming.

The double standard there is crazy... Trump can Tweet whatever crazy shit he wants after he takes his morning shit and puts on his morning bronzer, but the Dems can't even address it in a way that pushes back? Fuck that.

The "poor credibility of Info Wars?" The press is fighting back against misinformation. The NYTimes has been blasted for leftist slant lately, but they just reported that illegal immigration is down. They didn't put a spin on it. The Los Angeles Times just gave Shapiro an op-ed piece exonerating Bannon for bias. The press is fighting to remain impartial while outlets that shine a light on a critical story about Trump are being delegitimized.

What's the strategy you'd propose, should you put yourself in "the shoes of the DNC?" What's going on now is insane.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 03-09-2017 at 04:17 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    and let's not forget who brought Info Wars to the press table here.