Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147
Results 4,381 to 4,404 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    "You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells wealthy friends at private resort.

Get fucked by a feral reindeer, Mr. President.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Something tells me Santa Claus has a HUGE present for GWOTUS and I think he finally solved the sanitation problem at North Pole relating to the reindeers which probably explains why his sleigh is bigger than usual with a small group of elves helping Santa drop off all the presents for all of the children of the world.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    The fact that it doesn't even have an option for terrible is just biased.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Just like all the other polls they've put out, down to the wording on the "fake news media" question.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I don't know what I'm more depressed about...that he probably genuinely believes he just had a "checkmate!" moment, or that hundreds of thousands of people thought this was in any way, shape, or form, a good tweet.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Because lot of people believe this. "How can there be global warming when it's cold outside huh?" and good old Trumpo just told them they were right all along. It doesn't matter this sentiment is completely ridiculous. People just need more education, at least the basic concepts of climate and weather and how these terms are not interchangeable would suffice.
    Last edited by telee.kom; 12-29-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    The fact that it doesn't even have an option for terrible is just biased.
    It has a 'poor' option for Obama's first year but not his, how can people not see bias like this? When I was at school i took media studies around the time of the Hillsborough disaster and the teacher brought in all the newspapers and pointed out all the ways in which they try to manipulate the reader, it really opened my eyes.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Trump takes credit for worldwide lack of commercial plane crashes in 2017

I can't even with this guy. But as long as he's taking credit for literally anything that has happened anywhere in the world, I'd like to credit him for North Korea developing nuclear weapons, I'd like to credit him for Australia legalizing gay marriage, and I'd like to credit him for Salvador Sobral winning Eurovision 2017. Thanks, Don!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Trump takes credit for worldwide lack of commercial plane crashes in 2017

I can't even with this guy. But as long as he's taking credit for literally anything that has happened anywhere in the world, I'd like to credit him for North Korea developing nuclear weapons, I'd like to credit him for Australia legalizing gay marriage, and I'd like to credit him for Salvador Sobral winning Eurovision 2017. Thanks, Don!
    I blame Obama for this.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Aaaand now Trump takes it to eleven by deciding to not so subtlety infer that Kim Jong-un has a smaller penis:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/02/p...ear/index.html

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Where is the line drawn? At what point does party affiliation take a backseat to 'Holy fuck, everyone could die.' ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Where is the line drawn? At what point does party affiliation take a backseat to 'Holy fuck, everyone could die.' ?
    Did you see what happened in Alabama? It doesn't matter.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Okay, somebody explain this to me, because I still don't get it.

North Korea: we'll fuck you up if you try to fuck us up.
    US: [continues to fuck them up]

I mean, why do we keep poking the bear? My understanding is that all of these sanctions we were levying were for the purpose of stopping them from developing a nuclear weapons program. Well, that didn't work. So...maybe just leave them the fuck alone? Their rhetoric isn't "we will nuke everybody now just because we have weapons". Their rhetoric is "get off our damn lawn". Why are we so goddamn stubborn about this? You lost, America. Kim has nuclear weapons. Maybe just shut the hell up and prepare behind the scenes for any unlikely scenario in which we have to defend ourselves from an unprovoked attack, instead of instigating the final World War. Goddamn I hate this country's mentality.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i guess this goes here, someone asked me, what I thought about the Paul Logan, YouTube debacle, my feelings without being to bias, another result of Trumps America, we as a nation continue to reward bad behavior, paul Logan, has never done anything productive or creative, this generations, jackass, and will probably end up in the same boat as BAM and Steve-o, i guess we can view you tube as miliniauls MTV. due to demonitizaton, most content people are moving to twitch. I know people @ both.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    i guess this goes here, someone asked me, what I thought about the Paul Logan, YouTube debacle, my feelings without being to bias, another result of Trumps America, we as a nation continue to reward bad behavior, paul Logan, has never done anything productive or creative, this generations, jackass, and will probably end up in the same boat as BAM and Steve-o, i guess we can view you tube as miliniauls MTV. due to demonitizaton, most content people are moving to twitch. I know people @ both.
    -Louie
    Pretty sure this would have happened no matter who was in office. Steve-o seems to be doing pretty good these days. He has recovered from his addictions and lives a seemingly normal life.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    This Bannon/Trump shit going down today is one of the craziest things...until of course it gets beaten by something more ludicrous next week.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    This Bannon/Trump shit going down today is one of the craziest things...until of course it gets beaten by something more ludicrous next week.
    How about Paul Manafort suing Mueller, Rosenstein, and the DOJ?

Crazy enough to beat the Trump/Bannon schoolgirl fight?

edit: @allegro , I have the feeling you're ignoring this thread on account of it being batshit insane, but I'd really love to hear your two cents on the Manafort lawsuit. I understand the gist of it / where it's coming from, but I don't know enough to have a good understanding as to whether this particular accusation actually has merit or if it's just a really desperate attempt to save his ass or distract people from other things.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    nothing like nuclear dick measuring contest, please save us from this madness help us mueller one kanobi you're only hope.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    We are THREE Days into 2018, people!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Annnnnd Lord Shitbag just dissolved the Voter Fraud Commission after claiming millions of illegal votes.

It's hilarious that so many states just flat out didn't provide info. Not just denying his shitty claim, but flat out just telling him to eat a bag, haha.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 01-03-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    For once, he said something that actually made sense (saying it was a waste of taxpayer money).

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    MAGA over here in the new year http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-2018?p=391115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk