Page 140 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,200 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And I think in the process, he's making us feel stupid. Please, someone. Please, someone
    careful dude. Everyone feels the same pain you do, and I'd imagine this board isn't a hotbed of surveillance activity, but it's still the open internet.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And I think in the process, he's making us feel stupid. Please, someone. Please, someone
    I'll take "things you should only say online if you want a visit from Secret Service" for 800 please, Alex.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    careful dude. Everyone feels the same pain you do, and I'd imagine this board isn't a hotbed of surveillance activity, but it's still the open internet.
    not for long.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    God dammit. I don't want to be on a list, so stop fucking saying this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    and i think in the process, he's making us feel stupid. Please, someone. Please, someone -
    NOPE.

And I'd appreciate if everyone didn't quote this even though the realization of the severity of this had set in because it's annoying to edit all of your posts when I'm at work.

NOT HELPING.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    i can edit for you. edit: nevermind.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    And it looks like Tillerson is on his way out and will be replaced by CIA director Mike Pompeo.
    I've read that Tom Cotton is being targeted to become CIA director. We'll see how this all pans out.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    So John McCain is voting yes on the tax bill

Let me repeat...JOHN MCCAIN...who has BRAIN CANCER IS VOTING YES ON THE TAX CUT BILL

I think the Cancer is fucking with his brain

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    he shouldn't even be allowed to say the word tax until his tax returns until his are released, there is no bottom to this barrel
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Someone help me out here...is there any even reasonably objective data that points to any part of the tax plan being good for anybody who isn't in a pretty financially secure situation already? I've seen two main things so far: conservative sites screaming about how awesome this is because of trickle down (bullshit) or what the "average" tax refund will become - and liberal and centrist sites putting out actual data that say "ummm no, that's not at all what this is going to do".

Is there any data to suggest that those who aren't already reasonably well off will actually benefit from this?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    The only data I’ve seen about the tax plan today said it would benefit trump and his family. I’m sure he’d say fake news but I believe the info graphic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Oh god san Francisco...you really fucked up big time. Now everyone hates the left....again.

Seriously san fran what the fuck was that shit?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Oh god san Francisco...you really fucked up big time. Now everyone hates the left....again.

Seriously san fran what the fuck was that shit?
    It’s an interesting case, the Jury deliberated for several days; the Defense was able to prove that the Defendant did not aim the gun (that he’d just found hidden in a bag under a bench), that the gun went off without his intent and the bullet had ricocheted off of a nearby cement embankment into the victim’s back. The Defense was able to prove that it was a tragic freak accident.

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...130-story.html
    Last edited by allegro; 12-01-2017 at 12:55 AM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    True but holy shit the shit storm on twitter. People are livid at cali. So much that they want it out of the usa

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    True but holy shit the shit storm on twitter. People are livid at cali. So much that they want it out of the usa
    People are fucking stupid. A Jury - not the State of California - made the decision.

These are probably the same morons screaming “re-trial” and “appeal” after the Casey Anthony verdict. (No clue about double jeopardy.)

Yet when cops are let off for being skeered and shooting unarmed people, crickets.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Seriously, ive seen people drawing border walls around cali or even plan on trying to boycott the city or THE ENTIRE FUCKING STATE OR SUE IT....HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Let them. Let 'em do it to my state next. I want out.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    People are fucking stupid. A Jury - not the State of California - made the decision.

These are probably the same morons screaming “re-trial” and “appeal” after the Casey Anthony verdict. (No clue about double jeopardy.)

Yet when cops are let off for being skeered and shooting unarmed people, crickets.
    Yes. My first thought was Trayvon Martin. Where was your outrage when he was purposely stalked and killed because of his skin color?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

if the us lost the amount that Cali or even sf contributes to the GPD you wouldn't think that way this is only a story because of trump's racist anti immigration policies
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    well Flynn flipped this should be the beginning of the end i hope, you will now start hearing stories that trump has early dementia onset.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    well Flynn flipped this should be the beginning of the end i hope, you will now start hearing stories that trump has early dementia onset.
    -Louie
    Yeah we saw the early-onset dementia stuff yesterday, makes sense. He may end up being removed.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Yeah we saw the early-onset dementia stuff yesterday, makes sense. He may end up being removed.
    Yesterday? Thought we'd been seeing that since the campaign started.

(half-dig, half-honest thought)

Here's my question: as is always the case with breaking news, I'm seeing both "Flynn will testify that senior Trump officials directed him to communicate with Russia" and "Flynn with testify that Trump directed him to communicate with Russia".

So right off the bat, I still don't know what the hell is happening. But let's say that Flynn goes on record as saying that DJT personally directed him to communicate with Russia. How bad is that, on a scale of 1 to "this could be the beginning of the end"?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i think the other thing that is not being discussed where he aquired the gun from the car of an an off duty blmm car why does a bureau of land management need with a gun especially not anywhere near state land or park unless you count the pressidio
    -Louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    What? That Obama staffer that we fired? No big deal!

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/936638130601496579

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    @allegro

Thought you in particular might be interested in this take - more or less live-updated thread from a Harvard and Georgetown educated lawyer with an awful lot of cases of various kinds under his belt. Some pretty large analytical claims in here - some his own; some attributed to others.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/936602442996813824

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    What? That Obama staffer that we fired? No big deal!

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/936638130601496579
    They're right though, after a fashion; having fired Flynn for lying already basically covers their asses in a big way. Anyone who thinks that this is really gonna be a deathblow to the current administration is being way too optimistic.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    They're right though, after a fashion; having fired Flynn for lying already basically covers their asses in a big way.
    President Obama: "Don't hire that guy. He's a liar."
    Trump: "Fuck you, Obama."
    President Obama: "No, seriously. Do not hire that guy. He's bad news."
    Trump: "Yeah, whatever asshole." *hires Flynn*

Not sure how firing him later is all that relevant. He'd already been with the team for over a year and they hired him in direct opposition to what the guy who previously employed him had advised. I don't think the firing is going to "cover their ass in a big way".

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I don't think the firing is going to "cover their ass in a big way".
    I think you're going to be surprised. Remember that the majority portion of the Electorate is on Trump's side. They voted him in. It'll be up to them to get rid of him, and so far, the GOP majority seems perfectly willing to let him roam free among the halls of the Capitol.