Page 139 of 143 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 4267

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

  1. #4141
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    2,454
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Trump makes GWB look like a freaking genius.

    "First of all, can you explain to us why Sudan was removed?” a reporter asked Trump. “And second of all, how does the travel ban work in North Korea that doesn’t allow their people out of their country?”

    “Well, the people — yeah, the people allowed — certain countries — but we can add countries very easily and we can take countries away,” Trump said.

    “And as far as the travel ban is concerned,” he said, “whatever it is, I want the toughest travel ban you can have. So I’ll see you in Indiana. We’re going to go over some more points that have not been talked about.”

    https://thinkprogress.org/trump-suda...679e56a93/amp/

  2. #4142
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Trump makes GWB look like a freaking genius.

    "First of all, can you explain to us why Sudan was removed?” a reporter asked Trump. “And second of all, how does the travel ban work in North Korea that doesn’t allow their people out of their country?”

    “Well, the people — yeah, the people allowed — certain countries — but we can add countries very easily and we can take countries away,” Trump said.

    “And as far as the travel ban is concerned,” he said, “whatever it is, I want the toughest travel ban you can have. So I’ll see you in Indiana. We’re going to go over some more points that have not been talked about.”

    https://thinkprogress.org/trump-suda...679e56a93/amp/
    That's one of the things that annoys me the most about the Trump train, despite all the obvious hand-waving smoke & mirrors bullshit his base eats this shit up.

  3. #4143
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    2,129
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Don't know what suddenly changed his mind, but WH has waived the Jones Act in order to help desperately needed relief supplies get to Puerto Rico faster.

  4. #4144
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Don't know what suddenly changed his mind, but WH has waived the Jones Act in order to help desperately needed relief supplies get to Puerto Rico faster.
    Aww maybe his heart isn't black and hollow and cold.

  5. #4145
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    It's not all butterflies and daffodils.

    Donald Trump is making people pay to be evacuated from Puerto Rico

    Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/donald...7/?ito=cbshare
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

  6. #4146
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    It's not all butterflies and daffodils.
    Is this for real? It seems completely outrageous.

    I haven't seen this on any major sites, but here's some investigating being done on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PuertoRico/...orcing_puerto/

    Are we sure this is true?

  7. #4147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    5,558
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    It wouldn't be surprising if it's true. I saw on CNN that a man who had just gotten out of surgery just days before the hurricane tried to board a cruise ship but was stopped because he didn't have registration papers or something. Man, fuck that shit.

  8. #4148
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Fucking lol https://twitter.com/SINON_REBORN/sta...93359846715393

    Kushner's attorney just forwarded the Senate Intelligence Committee formal request to a prank address. The dipshit clearly didn't remove the address from his addressbook after getting pranked the first time. Now these fools do it without prompting.

  9. #4149
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    2,454
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

  10. #4150
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    san fransisco
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    why Trump speaks the way he does https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2ZeZ-krY
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 09-29-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: skeaks making up those words and thing

  11. #4151
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    2,454
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    What the fuck is he talking about?

    https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...56198931357701

  12. #4152
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

  13. #4153
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    san fransisco
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    he was already going to be fired because of repeal and replace to getting s first time win in the optics department

  14. #4154
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,197
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    hey, look what the asshole in chief tweeted today!

    "The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump."
    "...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They...."
    "
    ...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job."

  15. #4155
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    439
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I was hoping this song wouldn't be relevant again....but here we are

    https://youtu.be/Gs0t8LXH6lw

  16. #4156
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    san fransisco
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    one to open his pie hole about leadership now off to golf again
    -Louie

  17. #4157
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,052
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Also tweeting that the people of Puerto Rico should “not believe the Fake News.” He does understand a great majority of these people don’t have drinking water let alone access to a fucking television, right?

  18. #4158
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    5,558
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    He's going straight to Hell and become Satan's bitch. I bet Osama Bin Laden is happy that his days as Satan's cleaning maid won't be for long.

  19. #4159
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,197
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Is it actually true that Trump is at mar a lago right now, playing golf?!?!?

    Anyway, if this disastrous response to Puerto Rico is a harbinger of things to come, we are so fucked

  20. #4160
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    1,980
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Is it actually true that Trump is at mar a lago right now, playing golf?!?!?

    Anyway, if this disastrous response to Puerto Rico is a harbinger of things to come, we are so fucked
    Yeah he spent all weekend there and even made a publicized appearance at some golf championship yesterday afternoon.

  21. #4161
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,052
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Trump showed once again yesterday what a moron he is by tweeting the following:

    “Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.”

    So he either thinks that Kim Jong-un has been in power since the age of eight or that he is in fact Kim Jong-il who has been dead for nearly seven years now.

  22. #4162
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Mattis backs Rex Tillerson's effort in North Korea after Trump tweets

    Bloomberg on MSN.com · 4 hours ago

    Trump said on Sunday that Tillerson 'is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man,' the label he's given to North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
    Man, it's gotta stick in the craw of some Trump supporters when their favorite guy ever is at odds with their second favorite.

  23. #4163
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,111
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)



  24. #4164
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    2,129
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Worst humanitarian crisis on US soil in years and he's treating it like a fucking carnival game.

    Jesus fucking Christ.

  25. #4165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    san fransisco
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    trump on his latest praise me tour
    -Louie

  26. #4166
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    1,879
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I see you, and raise you:

    https://youtu.be/ZX9JCRnG1uY

  27. #4167
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Trump's "calm before the storm" comment chilled me to the bone. Please let it mean nothing. Jfc this guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #4168
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Trump's "calm before the storm" comment chilled me to the bone. Please let it mean nothing. Jfc this guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish it was nothing, but I kind of doubt it. He pulled people in to take pictures out of the blue, and made these vague comments while meeting with military leaders.

    He's planning something. Somebody's probably getting bombed. Either that, or he's considering instituting martial law.

    Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be bad news.

    EDIT: Does anyone know what FOX news was talking about before he made these comments? It might give us a hint as to what he's planning.
    Last edited by eskimo; 10-06-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: additional

  29. #4169
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I wish it was nothing, but I kind of doubt it. He pulled people in to take pictures out of the blue, and made these vague comments while meeting with military leaders.

    He's planning something. Somebody's probably getting bombed. Either that, or he's considering instituting martial law.

    Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be bad news.

    EDIT: Does anyone know what FOX news was talking about before he made these comments? It might give us a hint as to what he's planning.
    according to this link, he's just trolling the media.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/cal...house-staffer/

    LOLOLOLOL good one, prez!
    He's seriously the worst. the fucking worst. i can barely look at him after the paper towel throwing. now this. so fucking embarrassing.
    Last edited by sweeterthan; 10-06-2017 at 03:16 PM. Reason: wrong link

  30. #4170
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,111
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Worst humanitarian crisis on US soil in years and he's treating it like a fucking carnival game.

    Jesus fucking Christ.
    It kinda seems like he was throwing the paper towel rolls like a football, perhaps making some snotty comment about the value of football players. The guy has a terrible get even streak. He even ADMITS this. He never forgets a snub or anyone who contradicts him. Ever. He's on paper as saying this.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions