Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2017 Lineup Speculation

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Alessandro played bass for the HTDA shows.
    That he did, while singing all the high notes! So, basically: he was Geddy Lee.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    That he did, while singing all the high notes! So, basically: he was Geddy Lee.
    except hot

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So with the release of a new EP, this will certainly mix up the new set lists. Was expecting 2-3 from Not the Actual Events but potentially we'll also get 2-3 from the new EP (as it's new)...sorry, i think i might need to go lie down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    A surprise guest performance of Claudia Sarnes would be ever so, I haven't the words to describe it.
    Ever since hearing Claudia Sarne's vocals at a live show once, I've had to have more! Discovering the nistory of 12rounds (n ERROR) n subsequently nothing label smore's party, I've been left with the unfathomable hunger to hear more Sarne's, n feeding on the breadcrumbs here and there with the remarkable music scores of respectively Ross, Reznor, n R/R collaborations; I perk up for the chance of hearing more of Sarne vocals. Most recently fans of above have been gifted new/old/prev unreleased 12rounds material for free download directly from the 12rounds website. My eldest teenage son finds Sarne's vocals as intoxicating as I do. We are road tripping to the Bakersfield show next wk. so thrilled!
    Last edited by muse-lyre candy; 07-17-2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: mistype-o