Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2017.07.30 - New York City, NY @ Panorama Music Festival

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Oh, I've been training my whole life for this.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I mean... I'm on a 6am flight to NYC for just the day. There better be some day drinking*!!!

*- In moderation.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    @ninlive it'll just be great to be able to pay for a drink for you and feel like I've done something to compensate for all the amazing content you've given me access to. For someone too young to have seen NIN pre-Wave Goodbye and who thought for years that they'd never get to see their favorite band live, RITC was the biggest resource in the world along with YouTube into letting me get a window into a world that seemed entirely closed off to me.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    @kleiner352 ah, very kind of you. But that's what it's here for! I'm just glad after so many years people still use it! And still at a consistent rate of multiple TB's downloaded each month!

After meeting up with a few tapers/fans for HTDA in Chicago, I feel like we should try to do this in every city. It's great to talk to others who have the same interest, and also, new friends! Woop!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    @ninlive , when is your flight out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I reserved a refundable hotel room, but sill haven't purchased my Festival ticket or flight ticket. I guess it's time to give up on the idea of a full tour this year and make my final plans for attending.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    @Sarah K Flight out is 6am. This isn't my first rodeo doing this. Usually I don't sleep while I'm here and get a hostel just to put my stuff somewhere. See what's going on at Output or something for that Sunday night after the fest, or find some club that has some good music going. Then I fly out at 6am on Monday morning. Ha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok. I got my flight booked and Sunday VIP pass purchased. I'm flying in Saturday. Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkX...jpg&name=large

I'm willing to meet up at that show or somewhere Sunday morning. Of course I'm willing to bet at least a few of us are some of the first hanging out by the front of the stage early Sunday afternoon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Ok. I got my flight booked and Sunday VIP pass purchased. I'm flying in Saturday. Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkX...jpg&name=large

I'm willing to meet up at that show or somewhere Sunday morning. Of course I'm willing to bet at least a few of us are some of the first hanging out by the front of the stage early Sunday afternoon.
    Definitely thinking about it!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    I think that @kleiner352 wants to hit up that show the night before, so we might (probably will?) be there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wristband arrived in the mail yesterday! I need to start getting back into concert-standing shape.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just booked our flights. So fucking stoked.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkX...jpg&name=large
    I guess that means no last minute, intimate secret show on Saturday at the Bowery Ballroom
    Still kinda hoping they pull off one of those. I'm staying the whole week to catch Mew on Thursday, just in case!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    I guess that means no last minute, intimate secret show on Saturday at the Bowery Ballroom
    Still kinda hoping they pull off one of those. I'm staying the whole week to catch Mew on Thursday, just in case!
    Man, I would be so gutted if they played a surprise club show on Friday or Monday, as Saturday is my only other day in town.