Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,018 of 2018

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    All I can tell so far from instagram is Wish and MOTP. Can't find anything else anywhere.
    Somebody is updating setlist.fm on the fly, it would appear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ilan's Insta is live again...just finished HLAH.

Edit: Yeah, sexy soundboard! Let's see if we get encore.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Was the main set really as short as setlistfm shows it right now? I can't believe they wouldn't do Burning Bright.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Was the main set really as short as setlistfm shows it right now? I can't believe they wouldn't do Burning Bright.
    Yes, a bit surprising but maybe something to do with the Aftershock date and/or Vegas' recent events. :0/ A solid setlist though for fans of the classics. :-)

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    I'm sure it would've been fun in person (and it's nice to see TDTWWA staying in the mix and Terrible Lie popping up again) but I'm happy I didn't travel for it. I'm kind of surprised how few new songs there were and I half-expected Not Anymore to debut. Any chance the venue had some sort of curfew?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I'm sure it would've been fun in person (and it's nice to see TDTWWA staying in the mix and Terrible Lie popping up again) but I'm happy I didn't travel for it. I'm kind of surprised how few new songs there were and I half-expected Not Anymore to debut. Any chance the venue had some sort of curfew?
    They played The Background World tonight also

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Looking up what people are saying on twitter, someone saw Mark Ronson outside the venue and someone met Kerry King of Slayer! A quite eclectic mix

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Looking up what people are saying on twitter, someone saw Mark Ronson outside the venue and someone met Kerry King of Slayer! A quite eclectic mix
    This was about fifteen years ago so I have no idea if he still does so but when I lived in California and worked at the Dave and busters and the block at orange, Kerry king was there several times a week. It was his go to hang out.