Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Nicholas View Post

Is it just me, or did Trent's guitar amp not work during "The Hand That Feeds"? Because I didn't hear his usual guitar part when he used his guitar, but I did hear the bass.
    finally got an iPad to stream, and yeah I caught that too. The large screens on the side looked pretty cool but this iteration of NIN seems a bit... "meh" thus far- not sure why a song like The Lovers gets a slot compared to Idea of You, such is life I guess. Hope these shows were much better live and hope the faithful enjoyed themselves (they usually are better in person).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    finally got an iPad to stream, and yeah I caught that too. The large screens on the side looked pretty cool but this iteration of NIN seems a bit... "meh" thus far- not sure why a song like The Lovers gets a slot compared to Idea of You, such is life I guess. Hope these shows were much better live and hope the faithful enjoyed themselves (they usually are better in person).
    The Lovers is my favourite from both EPs. If I'm not mistaken though both these festivals have been very mainstream ones so maybe some heavier new songs will be included for Riotfest and Aftershock since they are more rock orientated?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    The Lovers is my favourite from both EPs. If I'm not mistaken though both these festivals have been very mainstream ones so maybe some heavier new songs will be included for Riotfest and Aftershock since they are more rock orientated?
    It really depends on what they decided to rehearse is my guess. There's enough time between the shows to switch it up, but considering the last three songs is what's been played for what seems forever I would t hold my breath, along with what Trent decided to add from the newest EP's. These shows just seem really underwhelming from both a production and intensity standpoint for a major headliner.