Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,981 to 2,002 of 2002

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have a code? I would gladly purchase/trade/etc. Have many live show tapings, etc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got it! Woot! See you in Vegas.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    got mine too

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That was the most painless NIN pre-sale ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    That was the most painless NIN pre-sale ever.
    Yeah, normally I am sitting with multiple browsers open on my PC and end up aced out. This time around I was in a restaurant on my phone and got my ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj101 View Post
    Yeah, normally I am sitting with multiple browsers open on my PC and end up aced out. This time around I was in a restaurant on my phone and got my ticket
    There are still GA floor tix available as of this morning. I wonder what the deal is? From past NIN Vegas shows it seems like a lot of people travel in for the show, perhaps for Vegas more than most cities. How many tickets would be set aside for a presale like this?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guy8707 View Post
    There are still GA floor tix available as of this morning. I wonder what the deal is? From past NIN Vegas shows it seems like a lot of people travel in for the show, perhaps for Vegas more than most cities. How many tickets would be set aside for a presale like this?
    Interesting. Is it possible they just put all of the tickets up for presale with the plan being to sell whatever's left tomorrow? Or maybe GA floor is all presale so as many of us super fans can be up close with the casuals relegated to the back. God, how amazing would that be?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Nobody could consider that with 3 weeks notice, and potentially having plans to see them in Sacramento, theres no need to go to Vegas? Also, planning to go to Vegas in itself, PLUS everything else happening in the city that weekend and even in l.a. or phoenix just not letting you go? I cant go to the vegas show cause i already have something else happening, thats just how life is.

There was also a presale today and that looks to have sold well due to there only being single tickets left in the balcony, and only floor left.

Most presales are a reasonable batch of tickets. Rarely do promoters let everything be available during presale and then essentially ''sell out'' the show before general. then you have whats called a dead onsale. That happens really when somebody most likely is going to add a second show, which in this case is not possible at all.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I recall there being a public presage for the two Tension Vegas shows, and could easily get tickets throughout the day that was being sold. The code was easily Google-able.

Maybe the pre sale just just isn't selling well for the obvious reasons (short notice, not everyone lives near Vegas, plans already on seeing them in Cali, etc.). If there are tickets still available right before the show I'd be a bit worried about how in demand NIN is these days. We'll see I guess.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guy8707 View Post
    To add to what others have already say, there only was a 3 week notice. Normally the NIN Vegas shows have months of heads up time so people around the world can save up, make plans, etc. You're not going to get that with 3 weeks of notice. Plus the show is on a Friday, not much time at all to plan taking time off from work. Hell I'm working more than half the day before I fly in for the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I agree 100%. I talked him up to my wife, friend, and our friend's sister in the car on the way there and played a bunch of Niggy Tardust (and List of Demands and Gunshots by Computer) for them, which they responded well to. But then we got there and there were no instruments or other musicians on stage and I was confused. I would have been fine with it had he done the spoken word/slam poetry thing for a while interspersed between songs, but that's ALL it was. I know that's partly his thing, but this was a music festival and I was expecting music, so I was let down. There's a time and a place for that kind of performance for sure, but in my opinion, Riot Fest is NOT it. My wife and our friend hated it and were ready to leave after 20 minutes. Definitely one of the most disappointing aspects of Riot Fest. I was really looking forward to his set. It's a good thing there were so many other great bands there!
    I was disappointed too. The cabinet behind him looked like it had a DJ setup on it. I was waiting for the music.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Believe me, if I had the money to fly across the country, stay in a hotel, and go to the show, there'd be one less floor ticket. The fact that there are some left hurts me because I technically have money in my bank account, but my fiance was just fired last week so I need to save every $ I can right now.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I’m confused why people think there are tickets left? I checked on axs out of interest and there aren’t any. Are they referring to resellers?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Does the order of live shows on the website drive anyone else nuts?

10/21/2017
    AFTERSHOCK FEST / SACRAMENTO, CA
    BUY TICKETS

10/20/2017
    THE JOINT / LAS VEGAS, NV
    BUY TICKETS

12/16/2017 - 12/17/2017
    DAY FOR NIGHT / HOUSTON, TX
    BUY TICKETS

This is definitely ARG

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    This is definitely ARG
    Or an oversight.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Ticketmaster accident? Double posting this coming week's show, or a fuck-up to a surprise appearance at a radio station show?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...ine+inch+nails

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...117.1508082620

But if you look for the actual Holiday Havoc pages, these are the two lineups for each day:

I'm thinking it's just an error on TM's part, but better to post it than not. Sleuths...time to dig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, I’m guessing a Ticketmaster error. Not only because there is already a lineup listed on 12/6 for Holiday Havoc, but also because I can’t see NIN making another stop in Las Vegas this year given the sparse number of cities they’re touring.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You know what would be cool? Instead of having the Twin Peaks music for the intro of the show, they use their version of the Halloween Theme for the two shows this month. The ambient part at the very beginning would be a perfect lead into Branches/Bones.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    The ambient part at the very beginning would be a perfect lead into Branches/Bones.
    Ooo, now I have to give that a try in Audacity.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If this video from Ilan's Instagram profile is any indication, "Letting You" may be returning to the setlist.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXdtGgg8vG

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    If this video from Ilan's Instagram profile is any indication, "Letting You" may be returning to the setlist.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXdtGgg8vG
    That song is so relevant right now I'm surprised it wasn't already

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Ilan's Instagram
    Mad drums skills, obvs, but Alessandro is MVP for me. Clearly enjoying Ilan's performance.

Anyway, well jealous of everyone getting their NIN on this weekend. Especially if we're seeing some 'new' songs. 'Come to London' etc.