Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    When does the Lolla lineup release?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Line up officially out.

www.fyffest.com

Single day tickets wil not be onsale until mid april per the website, and in limited quantity.
    Damn, I bet if there is a proper tour it won't be announced until single day tickets have sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    When does the Lolla lineup release?
    Tomorrow at 6:00 am Ct

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So any hope for lolla? East and West, we need a Central Show.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla. Please don't play at Lolla.
    Considering it only appears so far that they're doing festival shows this year, I say fuck it, play Lolla.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You either don't want NIN to lollapalooza, or you are going to a Kinks concert.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    May I ask why? I could drive 8 hours to Lolla, not so much to the other places.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    Considering it only appears so far that they're doing festival shows this year, I say fuck it, play Lolla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    You either don't want NIN to lollapalooza, or you are going to a Kinks concert.
    well, I'm holding out hope it they play at a proper venue in or near Chicago than a festival. 2013 was terrible. Couldn't get tickets despite logging on the minute they went on sale so paid double for that crap, shit crowd, set time is dumbed down, etc.

And I'm going on a mini-vacation to northern Wisconsin that weekend lol. Can't attend it even if NIN does come there, unless it's Thursday night.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    May I ask why? I could drive 8 hours to Lolla, not so much to the other places.
    proper venue such as arena/amphitheater/club > overpaying for some shitty festival.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    well, I'm holding out hope it they play at a proper venue in or near Chicago than a festival. 2013 was terrible. Couldn't get tickets despite logging on the minute they went on sale so paid double for that crap, shit crowd, set time is dumbed down, etc.

And I'm going on a mini-vacation to northern Wisconsin that weekend lol. Can't attend it even if NIN does come there, unless it's Thursday night.
    I hear you, I hate festivals to. There might not be a proper NIN tour until 2018 which is just my guess but I think 2018 will be the full North American tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I think it just dawned on me on what the "2 major NIN things in 2017" are...

FYF (LA) and... Panorama (NY)

There we go. Mystery solved.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    NIN are not playing Lolla. Top 4 headliners since its 4 days are Muse, Arcade Fire, Chance the Rapper and the Weeknd.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    My guess is other countries tour in fall/winter 2017. American shows in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for full US tour in fall or winter with The Black Queen opening.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    If the arrangements are anything like the 2014 shows, he'll be on bass guitar, electric guitar, drum pads, background vocals, miniature sequencers, delay pedals, that wooden plank-shaped touchpad thingy, and varispeed cassette tapes.
    Love that thingy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    From pemberton Reddit:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for full US tour in fall or winter with The Black Queen opening.
    Dillinger Escape Plan will be too busy playing their final shows, so thats a no go.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Dillinger Escape Plan will be too busy playing their final shows, so thats a no go.
    Are they still planning more? Or do you mean they'll be making up some because of that wreck in Poland? Because all I see on their website is touring through mid-August, and then two stand alone dates at the end of October in Japan.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Are they still planning more? Or do you mean they'll be making up some because of that wreck in Poland? Because all I see on their website is touring through mid-August, and then two stand alone dates at the end of October in Japan.
    It seems more than likely their last run of US shows will be in the November/December timeframe. Which I'm perfectly fine with because I want to see them play one last headlining show, or travel to the final show.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    From pemberton Reddit:

When is Pemberton? July? August?

Never been there, but I'd love to see NIN performing there, and a trip to beautiful BC never hurts.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    ^^ You know, there's a thing that we call "the internet".
    Looks like this will be again an earlier gig for NIN than the already two previous confirmed ones. The only strange thing is that they switch twice from the east coast tot the west coast in two weeks.
    Curious what the plans are for autumn. Really...
    Last edited by witte; 03-25-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have no desire to go to any festivals, let me know once the arena/club tour is booked.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    these festival dates with nothing occurring in between (at least not yet announced) means to me that it will be a very scaled down, somewhat basic stage show. Which is fine with me.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    these festival dates with nothing occurring in between (at least not yet announced) means to me that it will be a very scaled down, somewhat basic stage show. Which is fine with me.
    Absolutely, and if there is a tour I hope that continues. My least favourite shows have been the ones with huge production as it's meant that the setlists don't change and things become predictable.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well they aren't on the first round of Glastonbury acts. The only reason i'd want them to be is that the festival is completely televised by the BBC so it would be the best chance to see the show

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    With outside lands and pemberton being announced next week, along with FYF single day tickets going on sale next week, that should clear the way for any proper dates to be announced. I would say if we don't hear anything by Friday, April 14 it's time to seriously doubt a proper tour will happen.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    With outside lands and pemberton being announced next week, along with FYF single day tickets going on sale next week, that should clear the way for any proper dates to be announced. I would say if we don't hear anything by Friday, April 14 it's time to seriously doubt a proper tour will happen.
    Where did you hear the single day tickets for FYF is on sale next week? I see no mention of it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Where did you hear the single day tickets for FYF is on sale next week? I see no mention of it.

Edit: confirmation posted just a few minutes ago. https://twitter.com/fyffest/status/848280995937767425
    Last edited by somewhat_; 04-01-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does anyone know how the 3day passes usually work? Are they 3x single day tix or...?

Basically want to know if I should buy the single day or find someone who isn't a NIN fan and buy their Sunday pass.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Does anyone know how the 3day passes usually work? Are they 3x single day tix or...?

Basically want to know if I should buy the single day or find someone who isn't a NIN fan and buy their Sunday pass.
    In theory you should buy a single day as the three day passes aren't split up per day. Of course, I'm not sure it's not likely that you can't find someone that's attended the first two days and will sell you their three day pass for you to attend on Sunday - I'm just not sure about the logistics with that and if the festival tries to prevent that sort of thing. If you go for the single day, I suggest being online to purchase as soon as they go on sale.