So I made a new FRAGILE playlist encompassing everything that's come out from that era into some kind of mega blended mix you could call a journey to the centre of the flower or some shit. I'm still playing with the order. I left off Metal but threw in almost everything else. Was quite torn about including TPD but ultimately decided to go with it even though TR never envisioned it on here (flame away if you must - you might convince me to remove it? As I said I'm torn). It's kind of frustrating we couldn't get a proper DE version of Ripe (With Decay) or a high res version of +Appendage (the original cassette version) when we spent 125+ on two versions but hey, life goes on and it still fits nicely enough that it's not insanely jarring (Moreso with Ripe than Appendage but still). I was also torn about having something from the Instrumental release on there (Hello Im Not OK), and I understand this is just the 10 Miles High instrumental, however I kinda liked it as a reprise after Please+A, to circle back considering some of the other small differences. It's a work in progress so I still might remove it.

Anyone else make any playlists like this yet? Anything on here you would add/remove? Any beef with any track placements? I thought given the amount of material we have now it was worth of giving this it's own thread since you could go so many different ways with this.

Somewhat Damaged (DE)
TDTWWA (DE)
The Frail (DE)
The Wretched (DE)
Missing Places (Deviations)
WITT (DE)
The Fragile (DE)
JLYI (DE)
The March (Deviations)
Adrift and At Peace (Still)
Deep (Album Version)
Even Deeper (DE)

Pilgrimage (DE)
One Way To Get There (Deviations)
Gone, Still (Still)
No You Dont (DE)
Taken (Deviations)
The Persistence of Loss (Still)
La Mer (DE)
The Great Below (DE)
Leaving Hope (Still)
Not What It Seems Like (Deviations)
And All That Could Have Been (Still)

The Way out is Through (DE)
Into the Void (DE)
Where is Everybody? (DE)
TMHBM (DE)
Was It Worth It (Deviations)
Can I Stay Here (Deviations)
10 Miles High (DE)
Please (DE)
+Appendage (Cassette Rip Cleaned up Gumpo Mix)
Hello Everything Is Not OK (Instrumental)
Feeders (Deviations)
Starfuckers (DE)

Complication (DE)
Claustrophobia Machine (Raw)
The Perfect Drug (Lost Highway)
White Mask (Deviations)
The New Flesh (DE)
The Great Collapse (TFA)
Last Heard From (Deviations)
ILFTJYF (DE)
The Big Come Down (DE)
Underneath It All (DE)