Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Fragile Extended Playlists

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Amazing playlist... my only nitpick is And All That Could Have Been

I f'n love that track and wish it had a place in this, I find it the perfect closer.
    Yeah, I really love this song too, I just didn't want to stray too far away from The Fragile. I already used too much of Still and TFA.

All right, I have a split mp3 version of the megamix up for grabs. The crossfades are still intact, as I didn't have time to re-render each song edit on its own, but I've split it up pretty tightly, and all files have proper filenames and tags. As usual, you all may hit me up for a link. Thanks @jezstyle for reminding me! I may eventually do a non-crossfade version of the whole thing, but I think I'll leave it as is for the time being (if anyone needs a specific song edit with no crossfades, PM me and I'll see what I can do).

Man, if Trent ever releases the full Fragile multitracks... I'm gonna go full bonkers™ on them!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by valiantsteed View Post
    ps If someone wanted to segue the DE edition of Ripe with the second half of Ripe (With Decay) from Deviations I think that we could consider that the definitive version. Just throwing that out there!
    I have a seamless version done here it was surprisingly easy and it sounds definitive to me. I'm sure if anybody wanted it etc..

On a related note, i've been trying to get appendage to fit on the end of please and I'm really close to getting something satisfying happening there.

and also @wizfan this is wonderful and I'm not even halfway through. I would recommend anybody to get their hands on this. Great work.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astfgyl View Post
    I have a seamless version done here it was surprisingly easy and it sounds definitive to me. I'm sure if anybody wanted it etc..

On a related note, i've been trying to get appendage to fit on the end of please and I'm really close to getting something satisfying happening there.
    Hey just saw this after all this time - any luck with appendage?

PM me in regards to your definitive Ripe (With Decay) version if you wouldn't mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, that intro kicks ass. That may be the first time I actually liked The New Flesh. Cant seem to DL i though
    Last edited by azad_ninja; 11-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I'm so late to the game.
    This work is amazing. By far the best I've ever heard.
    Thanks for all the effort this must have taken. You could have a career in this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Could I please get a pm of this mix? Thank you in advance!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Ten months later, I still receive PM requests for the download links. You have no idea how happy this makes me, ETS.

I believe I have filled every single request so far (let me know if I have forgotten any!). Feel free to ask anything!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would also like a PM of the mix. It's awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Ten months later, I still receive PM requests for the download links. You have no idea how happy this makes me, ETS.

I believe I have filled every single request so far (let me know if I have forgotten any!). Feel free to ask anything!
    I combined the two covers to create a cover for "So Many directions"
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ski-bum; 11-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post

May I request the download link for your creation? I would be most appreciative.