Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: NIN Spotting 2017

Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Manson explicitly states that in plain English. It's gross on many levels.
    you're misreading it. again, the story is in his book. he's just trying to sell more copies of his old book.
    Last edited by allegro; Today at 01:26 PM. Reason: why are we discussing this in NIN Spotting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    you're misreading it. again, the story is in his book. he's just trying to sell more copies of his old book.
    He clearly states that he can't get into a threesome with 2 guys but Trent was enjoying it. He then implies Trent being homo. Either way, this is something Manson shouldn't really be talking about. I don't see how Trent could be okay with this.

Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    He clearly states that he can't get into a threesome with 2 guys but Trent was enjoying it..
    he says he can't get into it because he thinks it's a "gang bang." methinks you are kinda young, manifested by your being so disturbed by this story (and your use of the term "homo"), so maybe just let it go and think of something else for a while. glad you weren't around in the 70s, though, whew.

(the worst part of this story is his throwing his ex wife under the bus; seriously, Manson has approached Billy Corgan levels of Irrelevancy Syndrome.)
    Last edited by allegro; Today at 01:41 PM. Reason: wait, what the fuck am I doing in this thread? runs away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Revolver article about Broken, and doing whatever the fuck YOU want to do in general - https://www.revolvermag.com/music/fi...h-nails-broken

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I've always considered that to be a well thought out narrative... nurturing his image as this confused, angry, fucked up, goth guy wearing fishnets and stuff. "I would be great at sucking dick..." and whatnot. Not that there would be a problem with that, I just never bought it coming from him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d1stinct View Post
    Revolver article about Broken, and doing whatever the fuck YOU want to do in general - https://www.revolvermag.com/music/fi...h-nails-broken
    Written by none other than Greg Puciato!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Written by none other than Greg Puciato!
    the article makes the NIN+DEP version of WISH that much more interesting.