Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Is it the same site as the other codes? Maybe it's not active yet for some reason.
    Yes it is the same site I think. That's my thinking as well, I've emailed support anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtuck90 View Post
    Yes it is the same site I think. That's my thinking as well, I've emailed support anyway
    Yep, my code inside the vinyl was invalid. I got a reply with a new working code from them after about 8 hours. You can download only one of: MP3, FLAC or WAV. I downloaded the WAV, which was 24-48, although it didn't specify in advance - I assume the FLAC is too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru View Post
    Yep, my code inside the vinyl was invalid. I got a reply with a new working code from them after about 8 hours. You can download only one of: MP3, FLAC or WAV. I downloaded the WAV, which was 24-48, although it didn't specify in advance - I assume the FLAC is too.
    Excellent, they are closed at weekends so I expect I'll get a reply tomorrow

i see that this is Null 06. Since Before the Flood was Null 04 I'm assuming 05 will be Patriots Day when that's released?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtuck90 View Post
    Excellent, they are closed at weekends so I expect I'll get a reply tomorrow

i see that this is Null 06. Since Before the Flood was Null 04 I'm assuming 05 will be Patriots Day when that's released?
    More pressing question: what the fuck is Null 03?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    More pressing question: what the fuck is Null 03?
    Gone girl

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Gone girl
    If you consider the "rules" of the Null numbers, I don't think it's actually Gone Girl, because that was released solely by Columbia, Nullco wasn't involved at all. I've seen other people speculate that Null 03 might be Juno instead, because that was released by Nullco (The Null Corporation II specifically).

But it's all arbitrary unless Trent, by some miracle, decides to announce it. You could probably assume either one.