Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is turning out to be my favourite of their soundtracks. Can't even put my finger on why.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    cause its damn good! TR +AR are getting better with every score.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah they are. I liked all of the soundtracks so far without really loving any of them, but this one in particular has resonated with me. It might be something to do with the way it reminds me a bit of Still....

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Is Amazon doing autorip on this one ? Can't see the logo and can't find it as MP3 only in their store.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Is Amazon doing autorip on this one ? Can't see the logo and can't find it as MP3 only in their store.
    I'd go with no, a lot of albums haven't had it lately, wonder if there's some labels not liking it

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Already asked that. No it doesn't, even in USA, but the other vietnam war is

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    i keep wanting to listen to the whole soundtrack again but just end up putting "before and after faith" on repeat. there's such a thing as a track being TOO good, TR/AR. tone it down a bit.

sidenote, i just finished the first episode. finally understanding what the fuck that war was about is brutal and fascinating. man, thank goodness we got over that shit and EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howdidislipinto View Post
    EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Sooooo on Amazon, the score currently has pretty shitty reviews because half the people who bought it are morons who thought they were getting a bunch of Bob Dylan war protest songs. I kid you not.

Anyway, we should probably flood the page with real reviews of the actual score, not just complaints from these dopes.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    MP3-only version. At least, for here in the States....maybe for some dumb reason it's not available to purchase in England?

https://www.amazon.com/Vietnam-War-O...tnam+war+score

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    MP3-only version. At least, for here in the States....maybe for some dumb reason it's not available to purchase in England?

I'm not sure what the hell you are saying, but the answer is still no for the whole world

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks, I couldn't find it in the UK store at the time but I was also using mobile and Amazon hides some categories of products in the mobile view I think. I've since found it. http://amzn.eu/a2Vcqvt 9.59 in MP3.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I'm not sure what the hell you are saying, but the answer is still no for the whole world
    Another user said they hadn't been able to find an MP3 version of the score for sale on Amazon. The link I posted was for that version, but I wasn't sure whether you were allowed to buy it outside of the US (sometimes there are restrictions on where digital content is allowed to be sold for some stupid reason).

The person who had originally asked for this has since posted a version for sale in Europe, which can be found here.

http://amzn.eu/a2Vcqvt

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Another user said they hadn't been able to find an MP3 version of the score for sale on Amazon. The link I posted was for that version, but I wasn't sure whether you were allowed to buy it outside of the US (sometimes there are restrictions on where digital content is allowed to be sold for some stupid reason).
    The person who had originally asked for this has since posted a version for sale in Europe, which can be found here.
    http://amzn.eu/a2Vcqvt
    I stopped at the autorip initial question, I see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just listened to this today and it's maybe his best soundtrack since The Social Network. I think Dragon Tattoo comes close but that one almost plays as a second set of sound effects for that film. I feel that The Vietnam Wars is one of the more musical scores.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

I like that even Atticus' autograph is shy.