Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    When I got the e-mail update from Amazon back on Aug. 7, I went right to the website and saw it listed for $13.99, but with no vinyl format pre-order.
    Nothing was even announced on Aug 7...

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Nothing was even announced on Aug 7...
    Yes it was. I received an e-mail, from Amazon, stating that the soundtrack score was available for pre-order. Why would I make this up? Believe whatever you want though, I don't give af. As long as I'm getting it at the pre-order price I paid..

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yes it was. I received an e-mail, from Amazon, stating that the soundtrack score was available for pre-order. Why would I make this up? Believe whatever you want though, I don't give af. As long as I'm getting it at the pre-order price I paid..
    Defensive much? I was implying that maybe you had made a mistake, not that you were lying.

As seen in this thread though, the announcement about the configuration and details of the soundtrack and score was not announced until Aug. 18. Neither you nor anyone else posted about the Amazon listing that apparently went live on Aug. 7 when you got your e-mail. It sounds like they may have initially put in details for the score, but changed the listing to the soundtrack, once the full details were released.

So, if you look at your Amazon orders, and the item in your order links to the Soundtrack page, then congratulations, you'll be getting a copy of the soundtrack. Of course, if it originally said the score when you ordered and and it says soundtrack now, then, of course, Amazon will accommodate your complaint, but you will still have to deal with that return shit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Can you please give the rest of us the score's product number so we can seek it out elsewhere? If you confirmed with Amazon, then they should know what it is since they told you you're getting a product not currently listed on their site. Somehow they would have had to check it against the product code in the soundtrack listing.