Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 241 to 251 of 251

Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    817
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    digging the soundtrack..but the documentary is boring me to tears.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South FloriDUH!
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Damnit. I got struck with the UPS to USPS hand-off for my order from BB. Expected delivery tomorrow Thursday now. The suspense is killing me.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,144
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I got my NIN 20% off to work on this last Friday.

    Now I am regretting as they haven't even sent a shipping notice...probably hasn't even left their facility. Yay.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just curious is the cd and vinyl have the same artwork? I just got the cd and haven’t opened it yet.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,065
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I got my NIN 20% off to work on this last Friday.

    Now I am regretting as they haven't even sent a shipping notice...probably hasn't even left their facility. Yay.
    my code better fucking work when the next round of DEs (and the other scores) go on sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Just curious is the cd and vinyl have the same artwork? I just got the cd and haven’t opened it yet.
    just opened my CD. layout is obviously slightly different, but the artwork is the same.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    for what its worth, I ordered by copy through nin.com (sandbag) and received my vinyl yesterday. it came bubble-wrapped with no bent edges or damage to the packaging.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South FloriDUH!
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My copy from BB arrived today. Their LP mailers suuuuuuuuuuuck. But got lucky w/ no damage to the set outside of seam splits on the actual record sleeves. Would've happened anyways. I'll wait til the copy from Amoeba arrives to decide which one to open up and listen to.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    my code better fucking work when the next round of DEs (and the other scores) go on sale.



    just opened my CD. layout is obviously slightly different, but the artwork is the same.

    Your CD packaging have the sticker on it? I hate they put stickers on the digipack. I’m afraid to try and peel it off.

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A warm place
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    The vinyl jacket is thick, sturdy and well-made, suitable for holding 3 heavyweight LPs. As are the inner record sleeves.

    In other words, Trent and Craw likely weren't anywhere near this one from a preparation standpoint..

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,065
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Your CD packaging have the sticker on it? I hate they put stickers on the digipack. I’m afraid to try and peel it off.
    sticker was on the shrink on the outside. i always save hype stickers

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    sticker was on the shrink on the outside. i always save hype stickers
    Wtf mines on the packaging itself.

Posting Permissions