Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 1,141 to 1,151 of 1151

Thread: Vinyl Rereleases December 2016

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaro View Post
    Does anybody have downloads for the other essays? I just found out about these today! What a nice treat, too bad I don't have a record player or any interest in buying vinyl records (can't play records in the car or at work, which is where I listen to my music)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    Does anybody have downloads for the other essays?
    I thought what was in the download link was everything from the booklet (not including the lyric booklet of course).

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just finished listening to TDS and The Fragile and am going to jump into Broken tonight. These releases are extraordinarily excellent and damn near perfect in sound and audio, and I'm listening to them on a $200 Vizio 5.1 system and using a cheap Ion audio record player. I'm hearing sounds on both albums that were much quieter with other versions I've listened to. These are amazing and I seriously need the second half of these releases ASAP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    These are amazing and I seriously need the second half of these releases ASAP.
    Yes. I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

They can be released any time now... I was hoping for a Sept. 1 date but I suspect that they'll be released once the backlog from December is all dealt with... and since the EU peeps are getting there's now, shouldn't be too much longer. Or maybe just Dec. again... And then another set for 2018 (remixes, singles, JP and EU releases)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry if anyone has asked this, I tried searching with no luck.

What is the likelihood of replenishment of the Prick LP color vinyl? I've been keeping an eye on it for sometime, seen other titles come back into stock and leave again but no sign on this one. I'm thinking limited edition that won't be returning at this point...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I would not be surprised if orders for the second round of reissues go live alongside Add Violence on November 17 with no preorder window. My hunch is that as long as sandbag is in the picture, they're only going to be permitted to sell existing merchandise and not items to be shipped at a future date.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguymark View Post
    I would not be surprised if orders for the second round of reissues go live alongside Add Violence on November 17 with no preorder window. My hunch is that as long as sandbag is in the picture, they're only going to be permitted to sell existing merchandise and not items to be shipped at a future date.
    I really hope that's the case. Those albums have said "coming soon" for almost a year, which is a stretch even in NIN world. I have a discount code burning a hole in my inbox and just want to do one big order of AV, the second batch of DE's, and a couple other things.

EDIT: It's actually going to hurt their sales if there are a lot of people like me who just don't want to make an order until multiple items are available. Like when Vietnam War was added to the store, I just shrugged and added it to the list of things to order later (whereas I would've ordered it right away if there were no pending items on the store).
    Last edited by Toadflax; 10-13-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And finally received my replaced sleeve for "Broken". Why it came from Hungry I'm not quite sure but hey, it arrived intact.

Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    And finally received my replaced sleeve for "Broken". Why it came from Hungry I'm not quite sure but hey, it arrived intact.
    pretty sure that's where the records were pressed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    pretty sure that's where the records were pressed
    Mine say read "P. USA", so unless is applies to the EU store purchases... I'm going with they were produced in the USA>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus3659 View Post
    Sorry if anyone has asked this, I tried searching with no luck.

What is the likelihood of replenishment of the Prick LP color vinyl? I've been keeping an eye on it for sometime, seen other titles come back into stock and leave again but no sign on this one. I'm thinking limited edition that won't be returning at this point...
    It was only restocked once from what I can tell. I missed it the minute it went on sale the first time, and then like a week later, more appeared in stock (got one! go me!). Since then, nothing. I have no idea why I keep checking.. I have been collecting vinyl for a while now and have learned one thing time and time again, if you want that limited pressing, then you need to buy it right away. Really kicking myself for not jumping on Vault 33 (White Stripes Icky Thump). So, I feel your pain.