Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Elden Ring - Soundtrack by NIN anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Elden Ring - Soundtrack by NIN anyone?

This game seems perfect for NIN tracks. The Hand That Feeds, The Great Destroyer, The Great Below, Adrift and At Peace and so on.

eldiN rINg

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I love the game, but I'm not so sure it's well suited for a NIN soundtrack, especially heavier tracks and ones with lyrics. I think its current soundtrack is perfectly fitting, actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed. It wouldn't replace the already great soundtrack, just experience the game in another way.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Some of the Waves soundtrack might work, particulally in the cave/dungeon areas. I hope TR/AR return to game soundtracks in the future, maybe some kind of dystopian open world kinda thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Edit: might be getting closer, got the sounds extracting from a file but i dont know how to pack them back in!
    Last edited by Jackryder2025; 05-10-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    it's your business how you enjoy games, but when Nine inch nails' Ghosts I-IV was fresh, i tried that as game music for Doom - a simple shooter, but i was distracted and couldn't play effective, taking unnecessary damage and stopping sporadically to digest music. Same for user radio in GTA games - it kinda gets in the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ghosts is perfect for gaming. Its really a perfect soundtrack. If i can ever figure out how to mod the soundtrack i will use it alot of Fragile deveations tracks, and some of my favorite remixes, The Great Collapse, Complications of the flesh and some of the watchmen tracks, i want Just like you imagined as the menu music.

So far though all i can find is the Voice lines and sound effects, Dont know where music is stored. And then i have to figure out how to put it back in the game.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The Quake soundtrack would probably work pretty well in the dungeons.