Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 3,391 to 3,406 of 3406

Thread: Not The Actual Events

  1. #3391
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm new to the forums and idk if anyone else has mentioned this before... but did anyone notice the morse code in the promo flyer for FYF Fest?
    The top part reads MEET US AT
    The other parts I can't seem to decipher
    help


  2. #3392
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danihax View Post
    I'm new to the forums and idk if anyone else has mentioned this before... but did anyone notice the morse code in the promo flyer for FYF Fest?
    The top part reads MEET US AT
    The other parts I can't seem to decipher
    help
    Interesting. Looks like a Y at the right near the bottom, too. I remember people talking about the number of dots between words, but I don't know if the other markings or Morse code were mentioned.

  3. #3393
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Either Y is on its own or its in conjunction with the remaining morse code

  4. #3394
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://imgur.com/9fXnfo9

    i highlighted what im talking about

  5. #3395
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,979
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    It's a long shot, but does anyone have an extra NTAE Physical Component for sale?

  6. #3396
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    It's a long shot, but does anyone have an extra NTAE Physical Component for sale?
    Holy crap. I did a double-take on this post and then I immediately looked on eBay...and there were none? When did that happen? Last I looked, there were at least a couple pages of them. What became of the market? The ones I saw looked to be listed in the US$20-30 range.

    Mine is still unopened, but maybe I can put the kids through college (public).

  7. #3397
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Whimsical wind whisperer's eardrum
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i missed out on NTAE as well...
    poooopiez

  8. #3398
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did we ever figure out WHY THE HELL they used the Still cover for NTAE???

  9. #3399
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    2,286
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GFGohmann View Post
    Did we ever figure out WHY THE HELL they used the Still cover for NTAE???
    Nope. Kraw promised we'll get it later (or something along the lines), but so far nothing.

  10. #3400
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just looked on eBay for NTAE and just got this...

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRENT-REZN...8o6ZgYTMHU5w_w

    HE IS THE TIME TRAVELER

  11. #3401
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys I just realised that Branches/Bones bears a strong resemblance to The The's "I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow (All Of My Life)", even down to the bubbly noise intro - Trent is still an 80s post punk kid at heart!

    https://youtu.be/MVQ-i4hSESI

  12. #3402
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In this twilight
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Nope. Kraw promised we'll get it later (or something along the lines), but so far nothing.
    I want to say he said it would make sense once we got more material but I doubt that now that I try to remember it. Plus, Add Violence doesn't seem to give anything.

  13. #3403
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulerage View Post
    I want to say he said it would make sense once we got more material but I doubt that now that I try to remember it. Plus, Add Violence doesn't seem to give anything.
    Well, we still haven't received the physical component for Add Violence, which is sure to provide new insight...

  14. #3404
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brossard, QC
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've always listen to this order:

    Burning Bright
    Branches/Bones
    Dear World,
    The Idea of You
    She's Gone Away

    (since I was always looping the whole thing, it made sense to have Branches after Burning Bright)

  15. #3405
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those interested in finding something in the Burning Bright video, I have uploaded a zip file containing all 8,390 frames. I have looked through some, but this is a task.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...Esxc1VPM2dSeTQ

  16. #3406
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    760
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Well, we still haven't received the physical component for Add Violence, which is sure to provide new insight...
    we also haven't received "Not the actual events" vinyl..which may have some clues, as well!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions