Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 3664

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Oh sorry, my fault, you meant the FC.
    Sometimes I see one appear on eBay.
    FC? You're rude as fuck and you can't even use proper grammar.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    NTAE cd is listed on ebay in new condition..This thing exists

https://www.ebay.com/i/132385096229?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 11-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Pics or it doesn't exist.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    That instagram link just reminds me how I simply don't get instagram.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    FC? You're rude as fuck and you can't even use proper grammar.
    1) @witte is a respected collector
    2) he's dutch; english is not his first language
    3) i'm guessing he meant to write "PC" (as in physical component) but since the dutch word for "physical" is "fysiek" he put an F instead of a C
    4) you've been a dick on this board quite a few times in the last couple months, so get off your high horse, dude

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    1) @witte is a respected collector
    2) he's dutch; english is not his first language
    3) i'm guessing he meant to write "PC" (as in physical component) but since the dutch word for "physical" is "fysiek" he put an F instead of a C
    4) you've been a dick on this board quite a few times in the last couple months, so get off your high horse, dude
    I agree with that

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Guys did you google that 602557534320 number ? yeah there's multiple references

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    no comment.
    Last edited by witte; 11-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it. People post stuff they don't actually physically have on eBay aaall the time. Think of it like you're basically paying someone who pinky promises to give you the product when they get it, which will probably be when YOU can buy it via retail elsewhere, all while they charge you that little bit extra because you couldn't wait and had to have it.

It's likely not legitimate. I could be wrong! But buying "new" things that are/will be widely available later down the line seems like it's extremely NOT worth it. I'd buy from a more trustworthy source, if nothing else just to avoid potential navigation of eBay's claims system.

Just wait. This EP exists right now and can be listened to and burned to a CD ANY TIME if you really need it. But there's literally no reason to give "get_importcds" your money.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-08-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it. People post stuff they don't actually physically have on eBay aaall the time. Think of it like you're basically paying someone who pinky promises to give you the product when they get it, which will probably be when YOU can buy it via retail elsewhere, all while they charge you that little bit extra because you couldn't wait and had to have it.

It's likely not legitimate. I could be wrong! But buying "new" things that are/will be widely available later down the line seems like it's extremely NOT worth it. I'd buy from a more trustworthy source, if nothing else just to avoid potential navigation of eBay's claims system.

Just wait. This EP exists right now and can be listened to and burned to a CD ANY TIME if you really need it. But there's literally no reason to give "get_importcds" your money.
    I didnt order anything off ebay, I was just scrolling there to see if they had it listed. I still have my amazon pre-order which so far still says November 17....Will it or won't it arrive. The wait and unknown aspect of this is kind of exciting. Perhaps the not knowing if this thing exists until the last minute is the hidden meaning of these EPs..."anxiety" "curiosity" "impatience" "not knowing" "confusion" etc...I solved the riddle

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it.
    So what you're saying is that people are always selling their pre-order items for $1. Sounds like a deal to me!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hello ETS community, I wanted to share my NTAE experience today. Let me begin by saying I love my family but I finally had a day off, no kids and no wife at home so I had some quality down\ me time. I took the opportunity to finally crack open my vinyl and enjoy NTAE on vinyl (versus mp3 in my Jeep when driving around) on my hifi setup and I have to report to all of you... wow! Amazing! Especially the reverse of hurt on the B side. That is some crazy shit! I'm going to have to start Nero and make a reverse copy of hurt. Besides NTAE I also cracked open all my other ordered vinyl; Broken, TDS, TF, TF Dev1 and the Prick record. It was awesome. I turned off my fucking phone and took the so called journey while drinking Revolution Brew Anti-Hero IPA. (If you enjoy IPA's and are ever in the Chicago area hit up a pub and knockout a pint, they are delicious!) I'm looking forward to next Friday as I know the nin store will be back up and we all will be able to start the second leg of the Definitive Edition journey (I hope... I don't know for sure, lol) Anyways, Cheers to all!!!

P.S. She's Gone Away is amazing, I wish they did that one at Riot Fest.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?
    here, sucker, hopefully is your cash as big as your mouth

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Or you can buy it now for a very reasonable price:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOT-THE-A...4AAOSwYxBaANj7

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    amazon changed the price from 20$ to 10$ the other day. All sorts of vendors are listing it as a Nov 17 CD release. Either this is going to be the ultimate fuck up of sandbag like proportions...or this thing exists and is coming out Friday

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm expecting an email from Amazon in a few days stating that "this item is currently unavailable" and that "you can cancel your order or receive an email when it's in stock".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    amazon changed the price from 20$ to 10$ the other day. All sorts of vendors are listing it as a Nov 17 CD release. Either this is going to be the ultimate fuck up of sandbag like proportions...or this thing exists and is coming out Friday
    I'm hopeful just as you are, but my caveat is that I cannot for the life of me understand why EP1 would get a physical release 2 months after the physical release of EP2...(not to mention, almost an entire year after the digital release of NTAE)
    Last edited by pinata89; 11-14-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Since AV was eventually released on CD, I expect this will be released 11/17.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinata89 View Post
    I'm hopeful just as you are, but my caveat is that I cannot for the life of me understand why EP1 would get a physical release 2 months after the physical release of EP2...(not to mention, almost an entire year after the digital release of NTAE)
    AV sold pretty well on CD...Maybe it was a test run. If it sells well, the "wizard" aka Trent, will release NTAE on CD after realizing there is still a market for CDs

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curbes View Post
    halo twenty-nine officially confirmed (for anyone who doubted that)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    so is this a UK only release?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Lol, wow, just like that, it was real all along.

The NIN logo looks a little weird on the sticker - the bottom border is thinner than the others. Other than that, though, looks pretty legit to me.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    11 months after its official release, NTAE finally gets a CD release. Be still, my aching heart..

This coming a month after the second EP's CD release, which will also see its vinyl release this week when NTAE gets its CD release. Who was in charge of this mess? It's made absolutely no sense since Firebrand couldn't figure out how to e-mail a download link close to a year ago.

With Deviations suddenly becoming an indefinite vinyl pressing, those of you pining for a CD release might just have your prayers answered yet..

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    holy shit it's real, it's available in france with the ful package prime+autorip

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Amazon.ca this is no longer searchable. Even my order I click on the item in my order I get a error that they are fixing it. I called and got the typical it’s not available for preorder but other Amazon regions have different restrictions. It comes out in 2 days (fingers crossed) and they can’t update there system. Hope the local record stores will carry this.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Just working out where and how to buy these things are an ARG in themselves

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Amazon.ca this is no longer searchable. Even my order I click on the item in my order I get a error that they are fixing it. I called and got the typical it’s not available for preorder but other Amazon regions have different restrictions. It comes out in 2 days (fingers crossed) and they can’t update there system. Hope the local record stores will carry this.
    Same thing with TDS on the US site. I preordered it a while back, and it stays it is expected to be delivered Tuesday (don't know why not Friday, but ok), but when I click it I get that same error. I pre-ordered TF and that says it is scheduled for Friday (shipping today) and is still available to order. Very strange.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Called Sunrise Records (Canada) and they have it listed for release on Friday and about 20 or so ordered for the one near me so it seems like it will see the light of day on Friday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Amazon US has notified me the CD is shipping today. The price dropped from $19.99 to $9.98 as well.