Thread: Not The Actual Events

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I just got an Amazon.com update for the CD version that it is now due to be delivered November 30th (i'm in UK ordering from US amazon). Ordered it for my sister who really just wants to get cds so I'm pleased it will be before Christmas

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nufan View Post
    Just saw a listing on eBay for NTAE pre-sale with 10x available: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292305190841

Please note - This is a presale order, release date for this 12'' is Friday 17th November.

New distribution channel?

EDIT: seems to be all DEs with 17th Nov release date, second seller on eBay to. Interesting..
    I'm confused. This is readily available on nin.com right now. Why are you concerned with a pre-order on ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I just got an Amazon.com update for the CD version that it is now due to be delivered November 30th (i'm in UK ordering from US amazon). Ordered it for my sister who really just wants to get cds so I'm pleased it will be before Christmas
    I can't seem to find the NTAE CD on amazon any longer. Is it just me? Maybe you can see it because you added it to your "Saved for Later" section?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I'm confused. This is readily available on nin.com right now. Why are you concerned with a pre-order on ebay?

I can't seem to find the NTAE CD on amazon any longer. Is it just me? Maybe you can see it because you added it to your "Saved for Later" section?
    It's because I actually preordered it i think

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Uh because Sandbag. If I can get the rest of the DEs from another channel that would be my preference.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/Actual-Events...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

However, it's listed as "currently unavailable".

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Actual-Events...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

However, it's listed as "currently unavailable".
    Note that the label it's distributed by is now 'Nothing' - what? Another weird past flashback because Nothing is defunct

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Note that the label it's distributed by is now 'Nothing' - what? Another weird past flashback because Nothing is defunct
    Seems like a load of bs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My order got updated to delivering the 17th. Maybe someone decided to have a modest batch of CDs made to quiet down the anti vinyl crowd.