Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 3760

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello ETS community, I wanted to share my NTAE experience today. Let me begin by saying I love my family but I finally had a day off, no kids and no wife at home so I had some quality down\ me time. I took the opportunity to finally crack open my vinyl and enjoy NTAE on vinyl (versus mp3 in my Jeep when driving around) on my hifi setup and I have to report to all of you... wow! Amazing! Especially the reverse of hurt on the B side. That is some crazy shit! I'm going to have to start Nero and make a reverse copy of hurt. Besides NTAE I also cracked open all my other ordered vinyl; Broken, TDS, TF, TF Dev1 and the Prick record. It was awesome. I turned off my fucking phone and took the so called journey while drinking Revolution Brew Anti-Hero IPA. (If you enjoy IPA's and are ever in the Chicago area hit up a pub and knockout a pint, they are delicious!) I'm looking forward to next Friday as I know the nin store will be back up and we all will be able to start the second leg of the Definitive Edition journey (I hope... I don't know for sure, lol) Anyways, Cheers to all!!!

P.S. She's Gone Away is amazing, I wish they did that one at Riot Fest.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?
    here, sucker, hopefully is your cash as big as your mouth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or you can buy it now for a very reasonable price:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOT-THE-A...4AAOSwYxBaANj7

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    amazon changed the price from 20$ to 10$ the other day. All sorts of vendors are listing it as a Nov 17 CD release. Either this is going to be the ultimate fuck up of sandbag like proportions...or this thing exists and is coming out Friday

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm expecting an email from Amazon in a few days stating that "this item is currently unavailable" and that "you can cancel your order or receive an email when it's in stock".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    amazon changed the price from 20$ to 10$ the other day. All sorts of vendors are listing it as a Nov 17 CD release. Either this is going to be the ultimate fuck up of sandbag like proportions...or this thing exists and is coming out Friday
    I'm hopeful just as you are, but my caveat is that I cannot for the life of me understand why EP1 would get a physical release 2 months after the physical release of EP2...(not to mention, almost an entire year after the digital release of NTAE)
    Last edited by pinata89; 11-14-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Since AV was eventually released on CD, I expect this will be released 11/17.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinata89 View Post
    I'm hopeful just as you are, but my caveat is that I cannot for the life of me understand why EP1 would get a physical release 2 months after the physical release of EP2...(not to mention, almost an entire year after the digital release of NTAE)
    AV sold pretty well on CD...Maybe it was a test run. If it sells well, the "wizard" aka Trent, will release NTAE on CD after realizing there is still a market for CDs

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curbes View Post
    halo twenty-nine officially confirmed (for anyone who doubted that)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    so is this a UK only release?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Lol, wow, just like that, it was real all along.

The NIN logo looks a little weird on the sticker - the bottom border is thinner than the others. Other than that, though, looks pretty legit to me.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    11 months after its official release, NTAE finally gets a CD release. Be still, my aching heart..

This coming a month after the second EP's CD release, which will also see its vinyl release this week when NTAE gets its CD release. Who was in charge of this mess? It's made absolutely no sense since Firebrand couldn't figure out how to e-mail a download link close to a year ago.

With Deviations suddenly becoming an indefinite vinyl pressing, those of you pining for a CD release might just have your prayers answered yet..

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    holy shit it's real, it's available in france with the ful package prime+autorip

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Amazon.ca this is no longer searchable. Even my order I click on the item in my order I get a error that they are fixing it. I called and got the typical it’s not available for preorder but other Amazon regions have different restrictions. It comes out in 2 days (fingers crossed) and they can’t update there system. Hope the local record stores will carry this.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Just working out where and how to buy these things are an ARG in themselves

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Amazon.ca this is no longer searchable. Even my order I click on the item in my order I get a error that they are fixing it. I called and got the typical it’s not available for preorder but other Amazon regions have different restrictions. It comes out in 2 days (fingers crossed) and they can’t update there system. Hope the local record stores will carry this.
    Same thing with TDS on the US site. I preordered it a while back, and it stays it is expected to be delivered Tuesday (don't know why not Friday, but ok), but when I click it I get that same error. I pre-ordered TF and that says it is scheduled for Friday (shipping today) and is still available to order. Very strange.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Called Sunrise Records (Canada) and they have it listed for release on Friday and about 20 or so ordered for the one near me so it seems like it will see the light of day on Friday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Amazon US has notified me the CD is shipping today. The price dropped from $19.99 to $9.98 as well.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Is the US listing even capable of being found on amazon?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Not The Actual Events https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VZ8V46..._5QhdAb7688N1Z

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Real question is how much black dust is going to be in the packaging lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'd laugh if it was the MOST of all releases, like 4x what was present in the PC.

"You fuckers wanted this, well HERE. You. Can. Have. It. -Love, Trent"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm actually expecting JUST the dust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got my shipping notice from amazon for NTAE cd. I'm excited to see what arrives on Friday : )

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Not The Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    That link leads to an "import" version though. The vinyl is also the import and has been recently updated with the old Still-esque artwork. Odd.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It’s available on Best Buy with release date and of Friday also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    That link leads to an "import" version though. The vinyl is also the import and has been recently updated with the old Still-esque artwork. Odd.
    From UPC Index:

EMI Music Entertainment
    Taurus Building
    Lisbon
    Portugal

Registered to: United States / Canada

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It is an import version, but for a CD that is largely irrelevant. I’ve received a shipping notice, and will have the CD by Friday! Can’t wait!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Amazon says the NTAE CD is shipping tomorrow... we'll see. I ordered AV on that same order, AV came but like four days after the release date.

BUT it was sooooooooooooo worth it.