Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2017 Live Speculation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    ...well this was rather sudden! Trents all like 'BOOM' have an EP 'BOOM' have a remaster 'BOOM' have a score 'BOOOOOM' have a live show!
    Yeah, but I could live with a few more infos, at least after he finishes stuff.

I mean, he put out a new EP and gave one single interview to promote it. And we don't even know yet it Patriot's Day will see an official release some day...

On Topic: very cool! Of course I am interested in headline shows in Europe, preferrably in the city where I live. But I don't even know yet where that will be this summer, so as long as it will be published on bluray i am fine with it. :X

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I believe that it's unlikely to be a one-off date. I'm sure we'll see other festival dates.
    Montreal has Osheaga the next weekend. I'm crossing my fingers.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    There is no way Trent and friends would get together for 1 off-show. He usually plans and practices extensively. NIN is not known for just doing 1 show. I bet this will be 2013 all over again. He'll start with a dew summer festivals, release a record in the fall and do a late fall tour.

With that said, normally I'd be all over traveling for NIN... Festival or not, but... I just cannot get behind that shitty lineup. Wow...
    Between this and no APC dates in Canada, today's news has been a bust.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Man every time I see Pino on stage with NIN I just think he looks like the dude from South Park
    Watch Jurassic Park or Independence Day. That'll fix it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    There is no way Trent and friends would get together for 1 off-show. He usually plans and practices extensively. NIN is not known for just doing 1 show. I bet this will be 2013 all over again. He'll start with a dew summer festivals, release a record in the fall and do a late fall tour.

With that said, normally I'd be all over traveling for NIN... Festival or not, but... I just cannot get behind that shitty lineup. Wow...
    Between this and no APC dates in Canada, today's news has been a bust.
    I think if it were just a one off show, Trent would say that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Ok mr "no tour plans in the near future" where are the rest of the tour dates? I'm not paying $300 for a festival show (with acts I've never heard of and would likely be standing around during just waiting for NIN to come on) when I paid like $30 for Made In America to be on the rail all day for NIN and there were actually good bands that day (QOTSA was awesome).
    I'm excited that this has been announced, but god, how exactly did NIN get thrown in with these acts, for a festival in NYC?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Ok mr "no tour plans in the near future" where are the rest of the tour dates? I'm not paying $300 for a festival show (with acts I've never heard of and would likely be standing around during just waiting for NIN to come on) when I paid like $30 for Made In America to be on the rail all day for NIN and there were actually good bands that day (QOTSA was awesome).
    I'm excited that this has been announced, but god, how exactly did NIN get thrown in with these acts, for a festival in NYC?
    Made in America was awesome. This lineup, not so awesome. I have only heard of NIN, Tribe Called Quest, and Frank Ocean. The rest I have no idea who they are, and probably aren't really my thing. I'm probably just going to get the ticket for sunday and spend the rest of the weekend exploring NYC since I've never been there.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I have to be honest, most festivals now are pretty...meh. There are just SO many and nearly every band has played every festival within the last few years, it's hard to find line up's that are good anymore.

That suits me though, if NIN do another festival in the UK (most likely not Reading and Leeds again lol) i'll get a one day ticket...well try too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    some of my fave NIN shows are festivals.

Coachella 05, Sasquatch 06 (the tour where he just shows up unannounced with everyone still stetting up), Lolla 08

I only missed Vodo 05 because of the hurricane! Trent never slacks and I think the added pressure of festival competition makes him and the band play hard.

I saw the Panorama poster and I wanted to throw my money at it.