Thread: Marilyn Manson

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think Daisyís cancer is back. He is not looking good

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I think Daisy’s cancer is back. He is not looking good
    Aw, I liked that guy. He seems like a real cool, down-to-earth kind of guy. Fuck Cancer.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Listened to the new album again and I must say....I really hate it...First couple listens I thought it was OK but I think it sucks now....Seems uninspired and the vocals are awful...Too bad cuz I thought the dude was onto something with PE
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell; 10-17-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    .not a good year for Manson and his bandmates

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Um, wow. This is a really difficult read. If half of this is true then one of my favorite musicians is a fucking monster.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sad if true. A bit off topic, I never heard the term riot "grrrl" before. Had to google it since I thought it was a typo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Um, wow. This is a really difficult read. If half of this is true then one of my favorite musicians is a fucking monster.
    I am right there with you. I fn love Twiggy and that was rough to read. Ugh.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Marilyn Manson

Twiggy isnít the same person he was back then. But rape is still rape. Jesus.

Edit: I read her post, wow. Poor girl
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; Yesterday at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh, fuck. I am now officially a terrible person for liking Jeordie White as a musician and as part of my favorite NIN band lineup because he did something during Antichrist Superstar era that's considered unforgivable, especially when not accepting the accuser's word by itself as absolute proof that he committed rape is considered to be the same as supporting rape. Manson himself was never exactly a saint, especially not during that era, so I guess that this proves that being a Manson fan automatically makes you a bad person. I'm not saying that what he did was okay; I'm saying that I'm really getting sick of how many seemingly okay people turn out to be unforgivable monsters, and you have to completely change your views on every aspect of their existence or else you're also a monster. I'm probably going to be flamed for being hesitant to pull a complete u-turn on all things Manson because of this, given that Manson's songs have helped me get through life, but each revelation of someone committing rape/assault/abuse/etc really does hurt a little when I wasn't already fully aware of it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I just found that to be disturbing. Especially what he did to that woman when she was just talking to Trent as he was so possessive. If NIN ever gets inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame. I hope he's not part of that group and not thanked. Fuck Jeordie.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I honestly don't have an Opinion on either person, but would suggest not to jump to conclusions. It doesn't look good right now but people (male and female) do lie or can stretch the truth.

Hope it's not true but if it is he needs to face the consequences of what was done.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Nicholas View Post
    Oh, fuck. I am now officially a terrible person for liking Jeordie White as a musician and as part of my favorite NIN band lineup because he did something during Antichrist Superstar era that's considered unforgivable, especially when not accepting the accuser's word by itself as absolute proof that he committed rape is considered to be the same as supporting rape. Manson himself was never exactly a saint, especially not during that era, so I guess that this proves that being a Manson fan automatically makes you a bad person. I'm not saying that what he did was okay; I'm saying that I'm really getting sick of how many seemingly okay people turn out to be unforgivable monsters, and you have to completely change your views on every aspect of their existence or else you're also a monster. I'm probably going to be flamed for being hesitant to pull a complete u-turn on all things Manson because of this, given that Manson's songs have helped me get through life, but each revelation of someone committing rape/assault/abuse/etc really does hurt a little when I wasn't already fully aware of it.
    People still like Roman polanski movies, and he sexually assaulted a 13 year old.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I just found that to be disturbing. Especially what he did to that woman when she was just talking to Trent as he was so possessive. If NIN ever gets inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame. I hope he's not part of that group and not thanked. Fuck Jeordie.
    Does innocent until proven guilty just not exist anymore?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Marilyn Manson

Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Does innocent until proven guilty just not exist anymore?
    Yes it does. But at the same time, why would someone like her, who has no career, come out of nowhere with this?

I feel like that was a different person she was encountering than the one of today. But it still doesnít excuse what he did.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Im not saying it does, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Im not saying it does, but nothing is set in stone yet.
    I just donít want people throwing this into the whole Weinstein thing. That dude was a serial rapist, jeordie sounds like an abusive partner with behavior disorders in her post.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    why would someone like [this person], who has no career, come out of nowhere with this?
    You just answered your own question. Money is a big motive for any allegations.

We have no idea what happened other than someone posting allegations of possible abuse/rape.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    You just answered your own question. Money is a big motive for any allegations.

We have no idea what happened other than someone posting allegations of possible abuse/rape.
    Manson had no prior knowledge and I 100% believe it based upon her story details

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    People still like Roman polanski movies, and he sexually assaulted a 13 year old.
    Yeah but he admitted what he did. Tried to do what was asked by the state of California but a fame-hungry judge fucked it all up and that's why he hasn't been in the U.S. He's apologized a million times for what he did and the woman forgave him. Isn't that enough?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Yeah but he admitted what he did. Tried to do what was asked by the state of California but a fame-hungry judge fucked it all up and that's why he hasn't been in the U.S. He's apologized a million times for what he did and the woman forgave him. Isn't that enough?
    My point was that he did some shit in the past and people still like his art

Now, if twiggy came forward and apologized, would you give him the same forgiveness you give Polański?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    My point was that he did some shit in the past and people still like his art

Now, if twiggy came forward and apologized, would you give him the same forgiveness you give Polański?
    If it's sincere. Yeah. He just needs to own up what he did.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)

No because he still raped a young girl. Fuck Roman Polanski and if any of this stuff is true then fuck Jeordie White and anyone who has enabled him.

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    No. He sexually assaulted a 13 year old. Holy shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Don't write shit off or rationalize. Listen to and believe women.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh yeah because a woman has never lied before, ammirite?

Look, if he did it, he's a fucking scumbag. But so many people are ready to lynch him despite no over evidence or people corroborating her view of the events (yet)